• 1 Post By susieqztwin2
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By susieqztwin2
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By FishWhisperer1972

Thread: Headaches on 10mg anavar

susieqztwin2 is offline New Member

Question Headaches on 10mg anavar

Just started 10mg anavar (5mg in am and afternoon) and having horrible pain behind my eyes / headaches. Has anyone had this happen ?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by susieqztwin2 View Post
    Just started 10mg anavar (5mg in am and afternoon) and having horrible pain behind my eyes / headaches. Has anyone had this happen ?
    I would drink an extra liter and a half of water per day, maybe take some taurine. Check your BP too.

FishWhisperer1972 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susieqztwin2 View Post
    I can tell you that I've had bp issues for ten yrs and when it gets high or if I don't take my meds for a couple days that's exactly where I get headaches . Bp goes down headache goes away.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I’ve been periodically checking my blood pressure and it’s been good actually which is weird. I’m using a cheap bp at home monitor so i may invest in something better.

Also- I have been drinking my body weight in fluid ounces but I can try to drink more
    FishWhisperer1972 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Headaches are common. BP could be a culprit.

This week 1? May need to just let your body adjust to it. Var goofs with my gut for a week or two when I start.

Ibuprofen and coffee help anything headache related for me.

Hang tough for two weeks and then reassess
    susieqztwin2 likes this.

Thxxx! Yup it’s week one. So I will give it some time. I really don’t want to stop. I’m increasing water, electrolytes and monitoring bp.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Keep monitoring it you may have to have medication in order to cycle steroids like I have to

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Keep monitoring it you may have to have medication in order to cycle steroids like I have to
    Maybe it's because we're all starting to get older, but it seems like the majority of us are on BP meds these days.
    FishWhisperer1972 likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Maybe it's because we're all starting to get older, but it seems like the majority of us are on BP meds these days.
    I got put on BP meds a year or 2 ago and have been working cardio hard so I can get off them, and now that my levels are where I could ask to get off I don't want to lol. 1 month of anavar had me shedding fat but also had BP mildly elevated over test alone. I could see having a legit RX for BP meds being good to have around for those of us that have higher BP or are just have BP that is more sensitive to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Have you found any BP meds work better than others for this purpose? I have 20mg lisinopril RXd to me.

FishWhisperer1972 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I got put on BP meds a year or 2 ago and have been working cardio hard so I can get off them, and now that my levels are where I could ask to get off I don't want to lol. 1 month of anavar had me shedding fat but also had BP mildly elevated over test alone. I could see having a legit RX for BP meds being good to have around for those of us that have higher BP or are just have BP that is more sensitive to AAS.

Have you found any BP meds work better than others for this purpose? I have 20mg lisinopril RXd to me.
    I've been on Lisinopril for ten yrs . Of the choices available I like it best.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    DinAZ likes this.

Thread Information