Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Flacco

Thread: HCG expired

  1. #1
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43

    HCG expired

    I got my hands on unopened pack of Novarel(HCG ). Its not mixed yet and it has been kept in the room temperature; not in the freezer. It expired in August 2019 but since it is pharma grade (from the endocrinologist), I am curious if I can salvage. Interested to know your thoughts.

  2. #2
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43
    anyone? or is it just me ever got a pack of expired hcg ? lol

  3. #3
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    anyone? or is it just me ever got a pack of expired hcg ? lol
    Get a fresh pack of HCG my man, what is your purpose of using HCG?

    To Answer your question, it has not turned into a poison or anything so it is safe to inject but should you inject it? Well even if you guarantee that it has not seen the sun or heat it is still no where close to the potency it is supposed to be, it has past past 2 years expiry. For me that's tooooo old.

  4. #4
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43
    Thanks dgs59..

  5. #5
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    869
    I always use expired hcg /juice. Never had a problem. Shit stays potent usually way past its expiration. The hcg I’m using now was kept in a shed in Phoenix through the summer. It has probably degraded but it still work.

  6. #6
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I always use expired hcg /juice. Never had a problem. Shit stays potent usually way past its expiration. The hcg Iím using now was kept in a shed in Phoenix through the summer. It has probably degraded but it still work.
    Thanks Flacco. Just curious, how do you figure its working? I saw in some posts about hcg pregnancy strip test. Or you do blood work after injecting?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    Thanks Flacco. Just curious, how do you figure its working? I saw in some posts about hcg pregnancy strip test. Or you do blood work after injecting?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

    Get a pregnancy kit. The thing about the pregnancy kits is that you have to use quite a bit of liquid for it to work. So, you could either dilute the HCG with liquid, or drop some water on the strip after adding the HCG solution. I have had to do both in order for the test to read anything. You don't need a lot of HCG... Maybe like 300 IU mixed in a few mLs of water... if it doesn't work, add some water to the strip. Keep the strip pointed down, usually. Follow directions... buy the 2 or 3 pack in case you fuck one up.
    Flacco and bkris like this.

  8. #8
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    869
    I’ve never tried the pregnancy test. I just look for my boys to swell up and loads have more volume. I get a sense of well being from it. Lol… idk if it’s just mental but I get a good feeling when I’ve got big full nuts instead of walking around with an empty sack feeling lol
    Test Monsterone and bkris like this.

  9. #9
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I’ve never tried the pregnancy test. I just look for my boys to swell up and loads have more volume. I get a sense of well being from it. Lol… idk if it’s just mental but I get a good feeling when I’ve got big full nuts instead of walking around with an empty sack feeling lol
    Me too bro.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •