Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Flacco
  • 1 Post By Flacco

Thread: Voice at higher / lower weights and doses

Nerdandertall is offline New Member

Voice at higher / lower weights and doses

I've noticed that my voice can fluctuate a whole lot between 180 and 190 lbs, not totally sure if it's test related but at that bottom end, my voice gets sort of hollow and high pitched, and at the top end I can manifest a much richer, deeper, lower voice. You guys have any experience with voice differences at various bodyweights and test levels?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Never experienced that. I have a very deep voice naturally so it’s possible if there was minor deepening I wouldn’t even be able to tell.

I have read that testosterone can deepen voices but I have not read anything about test or body weight and higher pitches.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdandertall View Post
    I've noticed that my voice can fluctuate a whole lot between 180 and 190 lbs, not totally sure if it's test related but at that bottom end, my voice gets sort of hollow and high pitched, and at the top end I can manifest a much richer, deeper, lower voice. You guys have any experience with voice differences at various bodyweights and test levels?
    Not really. My voice does go from normal pitch to a few steps deeper when I've been up for long periods of time.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have noticed some voice deepening when running some cycles, mainly Test/DECA /DHB. I figure it's possible with enough of any steroids . There are studies that show vocal chord changes in men on high dose androgens for longer periods of time. The changes seem to not be equal bilaterally. One side will get thicker than the other, leading to a more hoarse/raspy voice. I've noticed a raspier/harsher voice on some old school wrestlers after years of taking gear. It could also be from other factors such as lifestyle (smoking, drinking, sleep apnea). For me, maybe it was my neck getting thicker, but I'm not sure. I just noticed it resonated deeper than before. It would catch some people's attention sometimes when ordering food at places, etc. It fades back to normal for me after the cycle is over, and I didn't notice it as much on weaker cycles or with weaker compounds.
    Flacco likes this.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I have noticed some voice deepening when running some cycles, mainly Test/DECA/DHB. I figure it's possible with enough of any steroids. There are studies that show vocal chord changes in men on high dose androgens for longer periods of time. The changes seem to not be equal bilaterally. One side will get thicker than the other, leading to a more hoarse/raspy voice. I've noticed a raspier/harsher voice on some old school wrestlers after years of taking gear. It could also be from other factors such as lifestyle (smoking, drinking, sleep apnea). For me, maybe it was my neck getting thicker, but I'm not sure. I just noticed it resonated deeper than before. It would catch some people's attention sometimes when ordering food at places, etc. It fades back to normal for me after the cycle is over, and I didn't notice it as much on weaker cycles or with weaker compounds.
    I love DHB. I had one batch that I cut 1/1 with something for the PIP to be bearable. It was just bearable. Like old school prop PIP. Another batch I did I had to cut I think 1 1/2 - 2 to decrease the PIP to that level.

Do you find yourself having trouble dosing it high? I seem to not be able to go passed 500mg a week. The PIP is just a pain in the ass. Take the PIP away… maybe my favorite steroid .
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah my voice def gets deeper on test and a lot of other shit. Look at how deep chicks voices get that juice hard. It’s definitely a thing. Besides deepening, I think when I’m on test/cycles, my confidence/energy is up. I’m probably speaking louder and projecting more than I would if my test is low and I’m just a meek little frail guy. But I know women have definitely commented on how deep my voice gets. And I usually hear that when I’m on.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I love DHB. I had one batch that I cut 1/1 with something for the PIP to be bearable. It was just bearable. Like old school prop PIP. Another batch I did I had to cut I think 1 1/2 - 2 to decrease the PIP to that level.

Do you find yourself having trouble dosing it high? I seem to not be able to go passed 500mg a week. The PIP is just a pain in the ass. Take the PIP away… maybe my favorite steroid.
    It’s my favorite, too, minus the pip like you said. I never ran more than 400-450. After that first time, I usually can’t do more than 200 a week because of the pip. I need to get some oil to cut it with.

Thread Information