Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By tripmachine
  • 1 Post By arby
  • 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: At home Testosterone check kit... + getting back on a cycle...

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

At home Testosterone check kit... + getting back on a cycle...

Hey guys I did one of those $60 dollar at home kits where you have to prick your fingers to get a vial of blood out... it comes with a envelope and prepaid label... sent it to the lab... they called me and said my testosterone is abnormally high.. at 1182... normal is between 260-850 she said. hmmm... I haven't been on ANYTHING in 4 months... maybe longer. Anyway I didn't care what the results were so i started what I'm starting just today.... Any input on why my testosterone is so high when I wasn't taking anything????

I started today 50mg tren ace / 50mg test prop / 50mg masteron p everyday. so that's 350mg / week of each. I'm feeling pretty down about a relationship I just got out of... was in an 8 year one.. and a year ago she cheated and then we got dueling restraining orders on each other... then another gal was with me for the last year and we just broke up... I need to get back to feeling good.

2019 I was 230 lbs... dropped down to 177 by 2020 looking really good (to me anyway) now I'm at 200lbs. just need to get back~! Thanks for also letting me vent a little guys!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

At home Testosterone check kit...   + getting back on a cycle...-screenshot-174-.jpg

arby is offline Associate Member
    Would need to know more about your last PCT to say. Clomid can elevate total T out of range. Generally though, people don't *feel* like they have "high T" when it gets boosted by SERMs or AIs when part of PCT. They won't press you on it and you have nothing to worry about.
    tripmachine likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Hey guys I did one of those $60 dollar at home kits where you have to prick your fingers to get a vial of blood out... it comes with a envelope and prepaid label... sent it to the lab... they called me and said my testosterone is abnormally high.. at 1182... normal is between 260-850 she said. hmmm... I haven't been on ANYTHING in 4 months... maybe longer. Anyway I didn't care what the results were so i started what I'm starting just today.... Any input on why my testosterone is so high when I wasn't taking anything????

I started today 50mg tren ace / 50mg test prop / 50mg masteron p everyday. so that's 350mg / week of each. I'm feeling pretty down about a relationship I just got out of... was in an 8 year one.. and a year ago she cheated and then we got dueling restraining orders on each other... then another gal was with me for the last year and we just broke up... I need to get back to feeling good.

2019 I was 230 lbs... dropped down to 177 by 2020 looking really good (to me anyway) now I'm at 200lbs. just need to get back~! Thanks for also letting me vent a little guys!

I actually cruise under doctor supervision around 1200 (the lab he uses has 1200 as the highest normal total). I feel great there and my free T is generally within range as well. Any idea what your free test score is?

As to why you’re total is still that high still, I haven’t a clue. Trust the lab? I think the Clomid question is valid as well. Stumped a bit if it’s been 4 months

For the other stuff, fuck man. Life is a mother fucker. Just don’t turn to booze or drugs…lean on your friends and family and keep the faith that the right lady is out there waiting to meet you. Getting in tip too shape is always a great distraction and gives you a place to put that energy and something else to focus on. Just be mindful of the tren, that shit plays with your emotions and can cause anxiety…even in the most hardened user. I’ve run my fair share of it and it recently took me for a ride.

Head up, shoulders square. This too shall pass…

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I actually cruise under doctor supervision around 1200 (the lab he uses has 1200 as the highest normal total). I feel great there and my free T is generally within range as well. Any idea what your free test score is?

As to why you’re total is still that high still, I haven’t a clue. Trust the lab? I think the Clomid question is valid as well. Stumped a bit if it’s been 4 months

For the other stuff, fuck man. Life is a mother fucker. Just don’t turn to booze or drugs…lean on your friends and family and keep the faith that the right lady is out there waiting to meet you. Getting in tip too shape is always a great distraction and gives you a place to put that energy and something else to focus on. Just be mindful of the tren , that shit plays with your emotions and can cause anxiety…even in the most hardened user. I’ve run my fair share of it and it recently took me for a ride.

Head up, shoulders square. This too shall pass…

Thanks for the reply! I don't know what my free test score is.. .I think this at home kit only shows me total... =/ I didn't do a PCT at all no clomid NOTHING... stopped cold turkey EVERYTHING. Gym... PEDS... protein etc.. i have pics if anyone is interested but I got from inshape (to me) to horribly out of shape (to me and everyone I would think) in 4 months I'm excited at least I can do another 'makeover' on my body but these are probably expensive to my health.

One thing I didn't mention is I started taking .3 ml 2 weeks before my at home kit of test enanthate ... exactly 2 weeks I started before I did the test.. . so about 150mg each week for those 2 weeks... do you think test enanthate would spike my test score that fast ? maybe that's the culprit.

Thanks for the life advice too. I appreciate it... You're right about the getting in shape will keep me busy and motivated. I had never had a six pack before and i got one right before i let myself go. It sucks i'm one extreme or the next... when working out i'm dedicated to working out eating and peds.... if not i'm dedicated to eating horrible food and way too much quantity... just gotta get a happy balance one day but until then i'm excited for my tren/test/mast/ proviron . I will try and keep a clear head on my shoulders even though I know the tren plays with us.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    Would need to know more about your last PCT to say. Clomid can elevate total T out of range. Generally though, people don't *feel* like they have "high T" when it gets boosted by SERMs or AIs when part of PCT. They won't press you on it and you have nothing to worry about.
    I just stopped COLD TURKEY.... started taking nothing... stopped protein shakes... stopped eating decent... stopped working out. I still physically work each day (mobile detailer) I'm guessing it was the test enanthate I took 2 weeks prior to at home test... I thought I would be safe for doing the test being my first enanthate injection was like 13 days prior... I guess it must of kicked in fast? i don't know

Thread Information