Mufasa23 is offline New Member

Cool Goals and Pain RIDDEN!

Background< arborist, extreme sports enthusiast.
    Dilemma< since 5th grade too now age 28 I've broken 17 bones in almost all completely independent life events
    Body-type< skinny fit
    ok guys now you see me. I was recently told that there is a potential that my mineral bone density is thinner than it should be hence this could be the reason every time I fall I break something. typically I recover very well, this most recent injury is a broken clavicle. I have torn my MCL as well last year and I'm beginning to get terrible tearing sensation in my left elbow from what I believe is tennis or rock climbers elbow. with all this going on and progressively getting worse as I age, I'm Very Curious to know if there are stacks of steroids I can cycle into my diet and exercise regimen that will dramatically improve mineral bone density?
    Improve connective tissues and collagen...
    anything else that will actually show results to a dedicated athlete in constant pain?
    my overall flexibility and cardiovascular health is very good, my diet is and has been very good for many years. all the hard work just is not enough for me to live out my dreams travelling the world for extreme sports
    . I hope this thread gains some traction as I am enthusiastic about learning.
    Last edited by Mufasa23; 09-14-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I guess if you dont lift any heavier it could help. Or it could go the other way and your newfound strength will cause even more serious injuries. Personally i feel invincible on test, deca , var, and hgh. Not telling you to do that though. Maybe read up on hgh. If you can afford it, its a really good compound long term.

Mufasa23 is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply. peptides? anything that would have a significant gain in these areas of connective tissues and bones. Buddy of mine mentioned a Sarm called Ostarine. experience?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa23 View Post
    thanks for the reply. peptides? anything that would have a significant gain in these areas of connective tissues and bones. Buddy of mine mentioned a Sarm called Ostarine. experience?
    Sarms will only seem affective if you have no experience with juice. I dont know if they will add tissue and bone strength.

Regardless, if you decide to utilize anything that affects the hpta, you will need to run a pct after or stay on for life. Hgh however does not require pct. i dont know much about peptides but they all seem to try and mimic real hgh.

Thread Information