Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cornish

Thread: Local anaesthetic

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Local anaesthetic

Hi all,

Has anyone had local anaesthetic while on cycle? I have some minor surgery coming up and I'm a little concerned bout possible drug interactions? I'm currently on test and NPP.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone had local anaesthetic while on cycle? I have some minor surgery coming up and I'm a little concerned bout possible drug interactions? I'm currently on test and NPP.
    I never had any issues with local or general anesthesia while on cycle. I do like to make sure my HCT is in range prior to any procedures, but that's for personal reasons.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Hi all,

Both local and general twice last year for two seperate surgeries while on cycle. I experienced nothing unexpected. My healing was rapid. One was supposed to put me off work/gym for 14 days...lasted 3. The other was supposed to be 4 to 6 weeks...lasted 1. Obviously this is only my experience, not medical advice.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Both local and general twice last year for two seperate surgeries while on cycle. I experienced nothing unexpected. My healing was rapid. One was supposed to put me off work/gym for 14 days...lasted 3. The other was supposed to be 4 to 6 weeks...lasted 1. Obviously this is only my experience, not medical advice.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Thanks, that's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I never had any issues with local or general anesthesia while on cycle. I do like to make sure my HCT is in range prior to any procedures, but that's for personal reasons.
    Getting your HCT in order makes perfect sense.

Thread Information