Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Huher
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Eq dosage

brooklyn is offline New Member

Eq dosage

I will be starting a cycle next week 600 mg Test E pw with a Dbol kickstart for 5 wks. it will last 15 weeks. I didn't plan on using Eq but I was given a 10 ml bottle of Eq 600 mg. I have never tried this compound before and wanted to give it a try. In an effort to make it last the full 15 wks, I was going to do .30 ml along with my Mon/Thursday pins. This will come to 360 mg per week. Should I up it and just end when it ends and continue the cycle as original, or is this dosage worth the effort? I read anything between 200 - 600 per week is ideal.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    600 would be much better imo. Also don't expect much even with 600, just some increased hunger and vascularity. I love it, because it gives me incredible vascularity and good pumps, but it definitely isn't worth its price. I haven't really noticed extra muscle gains from it at all tbh, and I've used it between 600-1000mgs.
    redz likes this.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    I have never used EQ but based on the considerable research I have done, its just a sort of ancillary to a good base which you already have with the 600mg Test.

As for the dose, I seriously doubt you need the astronomical doses being thrown around on the internet, its simply not a great primary anabolic and all that you are going to do with a high dose is get more side effects being that EQ is documented to drop E2 and possibly Estrogen. These are neuroprotective compounds.

I have a stash of EQ, when I decide to crack it open Im going to run 450MG Test and about 300MG of EQ.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    300mg of eq is useless^^^^ I have some eq laying around I’ll give away at some point I’m just not open in person with many people about my usage. I’ve tried more than one lab to confirm it is crap. Any other steroid is better period.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Always know I’m gonna find Redz on these ones lol. Yeah man, EQ is kinda trash tbh. I also have a few bottles that I need to get rid of. I second everyone’s opinions on this. Vascular, hungry, and to add: lethargic. Not much in the way of gains.
    redz likes this.

Thread Information