Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Dbol 3 times week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    transilvania is offline Junior Member

Dbol 3 times week

Anyone tried to take dbol only pre workout days Monday Wednesday Friday for a longer period of time like 8-12 weeks instead of classic kick start of ed for the first 4-6 weeks ?

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Ugh...??? Only 8-12 wks...???

I guess I have been engaging in a total "bro science" method; I guess I have been taking 1-2 dbol , pre-workout, for the last several years...

I am also taking a round of dbol before a "HOT night" with the girlfriend...

I am not experiencing any sides, that I am aware of. I fully understand the logic of running the dbol, as I have in the past, alongside an injectable (Sust 250 is the bomb / staple stack) for enhanced results. But now I am just taking at as a kicker before workouts.

Let me reiterate; I am NOT GH, nor do I claim to be, but I don't see anything wrong with what you are proposing. (In fact, it was GH who recommended the dbol as a kickstart before sex, if I remember correctly...
    transilvania likes this.

transilvania is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Ugh...??? Only 8-12 wks...???

I guess I have been engaging in a total "bro science" method; I guess I have been taking 1-2 dbol , pre-workout, for the last several years...

I am also taking a round of dbol before a "HOT night" with the girlfriend...

I am not experiencing any sides, that I am aware of. I fully understand the logic of running the dbol, as I have in the past, alongside an injectable (Sust 250 is the bomb / staple stack) for enhanced results. But now I am just taking at as a kicker before workouts.

Let me reiterate; I am NOT GH, nor do I claim to be, but I don't see anything wrong with what you are proposing. (In fact, it was GH who recommended the dbol as a kickstart before sex, if I remember correctly...
    Thanks for the answer! i may give a try on my next cycle ��

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Anyone tried to take dbol only pre workout days Monday Wednesday Friday for a longer period of time like 8-12 weeks instead of classic kick start of ed for the first 4-6 weeks ?
    For me, if! i use dbol i will run it at 5-10mg a day for my whole blast, Or! Run the normal 30-40mg on the last 4-6 wks Max, of the my blast. This way you get more bang for your buck as your main compounds are well and truly doing what they do .
    transilvania likes this.

Thread Information