Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By n1x0n
  • 1 Post By n1x0n

Thread: Need help to lower testosterone

Danin76 is offline New Member

Need help to lower testosterone

I been on nebido for 5 years or anvar in usa . 1000mg every 8 week. And now the doctor suddenly wanna so blood work after not caring for so many years . I had bad comments when visiting dr questions me why I use nebido when I’m there for other things . I’m soon 50 and it’s been life changing with try from being always tired and no sex just : I don’t work out much because elbow is damaged .

Since dr seem to be blind in testosterone and not caring about the shbg im so afraid my test will be a little to high and he might fuck up ny interval . Is there any way to lower it ???

I want to try anything before I go take blood to get it lower.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thinking outside the box here...

New Doctor?

JaneDoe and spywizard like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is there still doctor opting for nebido for patients?

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danin76 View Post
    I been on nebido for 5 years or anvar in usa . 1000mg every 8 week. And now the doctor suddenly wanna so blood work after not caring for so many years . I had bad comments when visiting dr questions me why I use nebido when I’m there for other things . I’m soon 50 and it’s been life changing with try from being always tired and no sex just : I don’t work out much because elbow is damaged .

Since dr seem to be blind in testosterone and not caring about the shbg im so afraid my test will be a little to high and he might fuck up ny interval . Is there any way to lower it ???

I want to try anything before I go take blood to get it lower.
    He is basically checking what test levels the nebido is putting you on. There's no way to lower the test when it's measuring the exogenous testosteron. Would have been another thing if it was your natural test levels they where testing.

Anyway, they can't make any decisions regarding your need for hrt based on you nebido levels anyway, they might adjust the intervals but then just get back to them after 10 weeks and say that you fel like crap for the two weeks between week 8-10 and ask that they shorten the intervals again.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Is there still doctor opting for nebido for patients?

In Europe yes. It'sactually preferred in many countries and they don't even use enan
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    In Europe yes. It'sactually preferred in many countries and they don't even use enan
    Applying only every 30 days, wouldn't there be fluctuations in testosterone levels and peaks?

Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Applying only every 30 days, wouldn't there be fluctuations in testosterone levels and peaks?

Tapatalk
    The intervals is between 8-12 weeks so 56-84 days. The clinics usually go by the test value just before next shot. If it's ~18 nmol/L they keep the intervals. Usually they don't care about the peak value, so yeah, it starts high and then goes down steadily to ~18 before next pin (ideally).
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    The intervals is between 8-12 weeks so 56-84 days. The clinics usually go by the test value just before next shot. If it's ~18 nmol/L they keep the intervals. Usually they don't care about the peak value, so yeah, it starts high and then goes down steadily to ~18 before next pin (ideally).
    Got it, thanks!

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Are you against putting yourself on TRT instead of relying on a clinic?

Thread Information