Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By rise_against
  • 4 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Sarms for off-cycle?

downsouthyall is offline New Member

Sarms for off-cycle?

Can an 8-week cycle of SARMS (Cardarine + Ostarine) be done as a pre-cycle?

Or would you recommend adding Test with it, to make it a cycle instead?

I'm thinking of using it as a prep for a 12-week Test/Var cycle (Anavar for 6 or 8 of those). I don't want to add test, since that would be test for too long (8 weeks of sarms + 12 weeks of cycle). But going from Sarms to Cycle, I'm wondering if that would be harder to get levels back to normal when it's over.

I've seen these recommended as part of PCT to continue anabolism and control cortisol during PCT too. So maybe it's not a problem? Or maybe it's just better after a cycle?

And insights here?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    SARMs are a bad idea as part of PCT as they are suppressive. Yes, I know "not Ostarine as much" but still the opposite of what you want in PCT. I know a lot of people have run SARMs and SERMs to hold off suppression, but that is not in PCT.

SARMs do have a place, but it would be on cycle, not in PCT.

So, can you run a SARM in PCT? Sure, but I do not think it would be a good idea.
    downsouthyall likes this.

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    SARMs will shut you down just as hard as AAS in my experience. doesn't seem like a good idea to use them without at least a trt base
    downsouthyall likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is the answer the same for people who are on trt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chark is offline Member
    What you're asking is commonly referred to as a "bridge." I wouldn't use Sarms outside of a cycle as Cylon pointed out that they are suppressive and probably significantly moreso than SARMs communities suggest which may be more wishful thinking than reality. If you want to bridge cycles attempting to preserve muscle you would use compounds that aren't suppressive or androgenic , things like clen or mk677. If you use SARMs during a PCT or prior to a cycle you're lengthening the time you're shut down which lessens your recovery prospects.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Is the answer the same for people who are on trt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair question, I was assuming the OP is cycling since they said PCT.

I think of SARMs sort of like "legal'ish but weak AAS", so you could plug them in where you might use an AAS. If you have a good source for AAS, then I'm not sure SARMs make a lot of sense.

Well, except to us lab rats lol

Blog Entries
    All that said, I think there are a couple of SARMs of interest.

YK-11 is a myostatin inhibitor that could enable that freakish muscle growth some of us chase.

Cardarine is a non suppressive molecule that enhances endurance. It's not technically a SARM, but gets lumped in with them.

At least some SARMS started life as major pharmaceutical projects, so I think they have potential. Most just aren't quite there yet, IMO.

BTW, did you see my medical license? You didn't? That's good, because it doesn't exist. So, take my thoughts here as what they are: at best, a jumping off point for further research; at worst, the ramblings of a barely awake rando on the internet.

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Perfectly said

Mr. Small is offline Member
    I've recently run caradine and Ligandrol for 8 weeks and didn't notice any drop in t levels. I did not get my bloods done, but everything felt fine.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    I've recently run caradine and Ligandrol for 8 weeks and didn't notice any drop in t levels. I did not get my bloods done, but everything felt fine.
    Ligandrol does suppress natural testosterone production. How you feel does not matter here.

Cardarine is not a SARM and does not affect testosterone level.

Also, if you did not do your blood work. You have no idea where your levels are at. Please do not spread misinformation when you legitimately do not know.

Thread Information