Culdesac Cowboy is offline New Member

Laying out 1st cycle

I got a good portion of this info from Austinite’s posts. I cross referenced a lot of info and this seems to be the best scenario for me.

Weight: 220
    Height: 6’0”
    Body fat: 20% ballparking it

I took a pro hormone when I was 24. I bailed on it after 12 days. It was Myopharma’s Suberbolin, which was converted to Methasterone. I had Nolva on hand. Young and dumb summarizes that well enough.

I bailed not due to the sides but because of the results. In 12 days I had very substantial strength and size increases that drew a lot of bad attention. Also to note, I felt pretty great physically and mentally. Confidence was up as well. I’d say I’m naturally suppressed on feelings of wellbeing in the confidence and mental area. It made everything seem great and right in the world.

Ive trained off and on since 15 years of age.
    Ive been off and on since marriage and having three kids. I’m consistent now for a year + with a detailed log of lifts, sets, and reps. Diet is currently in a caloric surplus for a winter bulk. All things considered it’s going well.

I train chest, tri’s, and shoulders Monday & Thursday and Legs, back and biceps Tuesday’s and Fridays. I recently gave up bench press and OH press due to nagging shoulder pain. Currently doing cable and band work for two months before rotating back into the presses.

I don’t really try for a 1RM but some lifts that are current:
    Bench 245x6
    Squat 245x6
    Deadlift 405x1

This cycle is 8-12 months out. I intend to lean out once February is over and start the cycle fall 2022 as long as research and procurement is favorable. I’m usually on the high side of normal for blood pressure, that and hematocrit levels are of concern to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8BD57EA-0F84-4CE9-8EC9-49E92FADEF77.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	181496

Sorry about that. It wouldn’t let me post the text with the cycle info so I attached a screenshot of it.
    Last edited by Culdesac Cowboy; 12-19-2021 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Errors

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Culdesac Cowboy View Post
    Attachment 181495

Sorry about that. It wouldn’t let me post the text with the cycle info so I attached a screenshot of it.
    Not able to see this screenshot.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8BD57EA-0F84-4CE9-8EC9-49E92FADEF77.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	181496

It looks like you have pretty close to the recommended first cycle from the "planning my first cycle" sticky. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this as it is virtually idiot proof. Get your body fat down a little and keep the training and diet in line and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It looks like you have pretty close to the recommended first cycle from the "planning my first cycle" sticky. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this as it is virtually idiot proof. Get your body fat down a little and keep the training and diet in line and you should be good to go.
    That’s exactly what I did. I cross referenced a lot of the info and that’s what I ended up on. Intent is to drop body fat. I’m not in a huge rush so preparation and planning can take its time.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Laying out 1st cycle

That’s exactly what I did. I cross referenced a lot of the info and that’s what I ended up on. Intent is to drop body fat. I’m not in a huge rush so preparation and planning can take its time.
    Not sure why I could not see this before? Regardless, might look into the need for an AI at that dosage. Nothing at all wrong in using it but you might see better results using it if needed. In other words, if blood work shows you need it.

My 2c, might not even be worth that much.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Not sure why I could not see this before? Regardless, might look into the need for an AI at that dosage. Nothing at all wrong in using it but you might see better results using it if needed. In other words, if blood work shows you need it.

My 2c, might not even be worth that much.
    I agree, not sure if AI is needed at all, until nipples or blood work say so. Otherwise it's a perfect cycle imo

Thread Information