Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Testosterone to E2 Ratio??

manveer1 is offline Associate Member

Testosterone to E2 Ratio??

Hi all, I am fully aware you should go by feel regarding your E2, however there are many websites/studies which mention how important the Testosterone to E2 ratio is in regards to fertility and overall health.

I seem to find the calculations very complicated and cant seem to work it out, does anyone here have a ratio they try to aim for? If so how is it calculated please.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I do not, not really. I go almost exclusively by feel now. Ratios are probably only useful in normal ranges, not the elevated numbers we frequently deal with in this lifestyle. They probably don't make sense for someone low, either.

Example:

30 T to 1 E might be great if your T is 1200 and your E2 Sensitive is 40. That same ratio might not be optimal if you are running a gram plus of testosterone with 50mg daily d-bol. I would imagine that would put you right around 4500 T and maybe 150 E2 wouldn't be high enough.

Likewise, someone debating getting on TRT with a T of 240 would have an E2 of around 8. That might suck as much as the low t.

Note that the example ratio is just made up. Maybe there really is a "golden ratio", if so, I don't know what it is. And I bet is on a sliding scale...
    manveer1 likes this.

Thread Information