Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rt4man is offline Associate Member

Need to calculate how much testosterone is in my body

Hey guys,

I’m getting blood work done in two days. I have never been able to wrap my head around half life’s so I’m hoping someone can help my calculate how much testosterone I have in my body.
    I am suppose to take 100 mg a week. That is what I took 6 days ago. But the week before that I took 250 mg and the same the week before that. So will I be back to normal on my blood work or should I reschedule the appointment? Thanks in advance.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    Hey guys,

I’m getting blood work done in two days. I have never been able to wrap my head around half life’s so I’m hoping someone can help my calculate how much testosterone I have in my body.
    I am suppose to take 100 mg a week. That is what I took 6 days ago. But the week before that I took 250 mg and the same the week before that. So will I be back to normal on my blood work or should I reschedule the appointment? Thanks in advance.
    If its test c your readings will be higher as it has about 16-18 days when it peaks I believe

It’s test E. So the shot I took 20 days ago at 250MG there should be 7.8 MG left in my body right with a bald life of 4 days? And the shot I took 13 days ago there should be about 31mg left and then the one from six days ago there should be about 40ish left? So that would be a total of about 80MG left? So if I don’t take my usual 100mg shot tomorrow my levels should be about where they are suppose to by the end of the week? The test I take is not UGL it’s west-ward pharmaceuticals. Any feedback is appreciated.

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    The advice I got when in a similar situation was to wait 5 half lifes before taking the bloods if you're in a situation where you don't want the elevated test to show.

Thank you, that is helpful.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    Hey guys,

You won't be "back to normal" until you stop taking gear and give yourself ample time to recover from using the test. You should probably wait another week and do your PCT then 6-8 weeks after you finish your PCT get tested. Hopefully, that'll be enough time.

I’m not doing PCT. I’m prescribed 100MG a week test E.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Also really depends on how your UGL is dosing your gear

My total test came back at almost 1.5k while one 125mg a week of test < seems a tad high to me. The blood work was done one day after I took the shot

Thread Information