• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: New to Forum hi guys :)

SuperVegeta is offline New Member

Wink New to Forum hi guys :)

Hello, just joined the other day. Read basically all the stickies. This site looks pretty good.

Can't wait to start some day :0

Hit a +85kg chinup 2 years ago. May ride some stuff to reach goal of +100kg, maybe +140kg and up because I know how strong steroids are.

What cycles is everyone doing/planning on doing/have done in the past?

Thanks!
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 03-30-2022 at 01:11 PM.

Cool Hi guys, new here, whats everyone up to?

Hi, joined a few weeks ago. This site looks pretty cool.

Hit a +85kg chinup 2 years ago. May ride some stuff to reach goal of +100kg, maybe +140kg and up because I know how strong steroids are.

What cycles is everyone on/have done before/planning on doing?

Thanks!
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 03-30-2022 at 01:18 PM.

What on earth just happened.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Hi! I remember reading the rules years ago, mentioned that you need a base for obvious reasons. 3ish years later, here I am

By the way, sick physique.

With me I just strength trained, no jacked mass like that.

Dumb question, do shirts fit well at that size? Would feel itchy lol.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVegeta View Post
    What on earth just happened.
    I merged a couple of your multiple threads. Please stick to a single thread in the relevant area of the forum.

Use the one linked below and read the responses, please. Thanks.

https://forums.steroid.com/discussio...rces-here.html

Thread closed.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Agh other thread was mod closed?? Can u read my other reply/quote it so we can continue?

Thanks.

Agh other thread was mod closed?? Can u read my other reply/quote it so we can continue?

Thanks.
    Take it to the thread linked below.

https://forums.steroid.com/discussio...rces-here.html

Thread closed.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok, Suervegeta, try to stay focused please.

Reopened.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Ok, Suervegeta, try to stay focused please.

Reopened.
    Okay thank you, I won't do that again. Causing issues with post count at 18 haha.

Spent 10 minutes replying and now nobody can respond :/ Can u do that merge thing with the other identical threads? Keeps the discussions flowing.

I just posted in a few sections hoping to get responses.

Actually, since you're a mod, can you explain my dilemma in the other linked thread?
    I was here in 2018 and stuff seems to have changed? (I hope people are joking).

Thanks.

Okay thank you, I won't do that again. Causing issues with post count at 18 haha.

Spent 10 minutes replying and now nobody can respond :/ Can u do that merge thing with the other identical threads? Keeps the discussions flowing.

I just posted in a few sections hoping to get responses.

Actually, since you're a mod, can you explain my dilemma in the other linked thread?
    I was here in 2018 and stuff seems to have changed? (I hope people are joking).

Thanks.
    Nope. I archived your other threads.

Read below and it should answer your questions:

As the rules state, a source name can be posted, contact information, web addresses, and lists cannot.

As far as posting sources vs. recommending a source, no one is going to hand you a source. If they do, buyer beware.

Now, you may say a good review is a recommendation, but it could be a fake review. Stick around a while and you may encounter a source.

Mods don't give out sources, but you can request a source check. It's up to the mod whether they want to or not.

Please just post a single thread in the relevant area of the forum.

Welcome, and I'm not scolding or bring an a-hole, I'm just trying to help you understand how things generally work on the board.

Also, your prop/enanthate thread has been moved to the correct area.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-confused.html
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-30-2022 at 09:05 PM.

Nope. I archived your other threads.

Read below and it should answer your questions:

As the rules state, a source name can be posted, contact information, web addresses, and lists cannot.

As far as posting sources vs. recommending a source, no one is going to hand you a source. If they do, buyer beware.

Now, you may say a good review is a recommendation, but it could be a fake review. Stick around a while and you may encounter a source.

Mods don't give out sources, but you can request a source check. It's up to the mod whether they want to or not.

Please just post a single thread in the relevant area of the forum.

Welcome, and I'm not scolding or bring an a-hole, I'm just trying to help you understand how things generally work on the board.
    Hi, thanks for explaining.

Hmmm, confusing. So, I don't know if you read, but I was here in 2018 when I was still training. Back then I read the 2013 starting out sticky and it basically said to build a solid foundation first. Here I am now years later
    I can't link it, but the sticky in 2009 about sources is what I also read 3ish years ago, you see it? In there it mentioned that you need 100 posts and a 45 day old account, then you can ask a mod for a source? Please say that still applies as that is why I returned. I am very serious about my training and have used this as a guideline for years.

I understand, you're fine haha.

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for explaining.

Hmmm, confusing. So, I don't know if you read, but I was here in 2018. Back then I read the 2013 starting out sticky and it basically said to build a solid foundation first. Here I am now years later
    I can't link it, but the sticky in 2009 about sources is what I also read 3ish years ago, you see it? In there it mentioned that you need 100 posts and a 45 day old account, then you can ask a mod for a source? Please say that still applies as that is why I returned. I am very serious about my training and have used this as a guideline for years.

I understand, you're fine haha.

Thanks.
    Yes, I know what you're referring to. It's in my signature. However, that is not someone gives you a source. That means after the time has been reached and post count achieved, you can ask for a source check .

That only means that IF.you find a source and meet the requirements, a mod may,,(at their discretion) try to check around and see if they've heard anything positive or negative regarding that source. There's no guarantees that a mod can find any feedback, but it's a additional step to possibly prevent you from getting ripped off.

Yes, I know what you're referring to. It's in my signature. However, that is not someone gives you a source. That means after the time has been reached and post count achieved, you can ask for a source check .

That only means that IF.you find a source and meet the requirements, a mod may,,(at their discretion) try to check around and see if they've heard anything positive or negative regarding that source. There's no guarantees that a mod can find any feedback, but it's a additional step to possibly prevent you from getting ripped off.
    Whatt?! But I could cherry pick a random source and ask, then the mod says no, it is fake. Then I cherry pick another and keep repeating until he unfortunately gets mad. (Surely they get bombarded with this question right?)
    "At their discretion"?? I thought the luxury of asking a mod is to ensure us athletes don't kill ourselves ingesting fake crap? Like a safetynet.

I kind of get it, thanks for explaining.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This isn’t a source forum, we don’t openly share sources or their contact information. We may discuss certain UGL labs but not where the lab or their products were obtained.

We answer questions based on the premise that you’re able to safely acquire your own products (if you can’t, you’re in the wrong place and their plenty of sites that offer that service).

Some members may speak to you privately on what sites to obtain labs, we don’t do that in the open forum and generally speaking it’s a good place to get ripped off. Be careful of those messaging you with offers to hook you up.

As AG mentioned, stay focused…figure out what your questions are and keep them relevant.

A good idea to start is good post your age, training experience, height and weight, your fitness goals and what experience you have with anabolics, weight training and dieting (don’t worry about 3 years ago).

I’m sure I’m missing something but that’s a good place to start. The more “all over the place” you are and the more random threads you start (especially in the incorrect forums) the less likely you are to receive knowledgeable information.

Welcome and I hope that helps…

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Whatt?! But I could cherry pick a random source and ask, then the mod says no, it is fake. Then I cherry pick another and keep repeating until he unfortunately gets mad. (Surely they get bombarded with this question right?)
    "At their discretion"?? I thought the luxury of asking a mod is to ensure us athletes don't kill ourselves ingesting fake crap? Like a safetynet.

I kind of get it, thanks for explaining.
    The mods aren't here as source police. Other source boards exist, but this is not one.

You will not get things handed to you here. But, if you hang out, contribute in a positive manner, and learn to read between the lines, you will find a wealth of unbiased information.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Welcome Aboard...!!! As the Bosun pipes...

I ordered online only a handful of times, while I was living in France, from a source, where the packages were coming from Czech Rep.

For the life of me , I can't figure out why people don't just buy from the guy in the gym...??? Less likely to get scammed, etc... He has; you buy = done deal...

Good luck and welcome back...!!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Blog Entries
    I know a guy on this forum who sells, pm me!

Blog Entries
    Aristimuqoh

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    This isn’t a source forum, we don’t openly share sources or their contact information. We may discuss certain UGL labs but not where the lab or their products were obtained.

We answer questions based on the premise that you’re able to safely acquire your own products (if you can’t, you’re in the wrong place and their plenty of sites that offer that service).

Some members may speak to you privately on what sites to obtain labs, we don’t do that in the open forum and generally speaking it’s a good place to get ripped off. Be careful of those messaging you with offers to hook you up.

As AG mentioned, stay focused…figure out what your questions are and keep them relevant.

A good idea to start is good post your age, training experience, height and weight, your fitness goals and what experience you have with anabolics, weight training and dieting (don’t worry about 3 years ago).

I’m sure I’m missing something but that’s a good place to start. The more “all over the place” you are and the more random threads you start (especially in the incorrect forums) the less likely you are to receive knowledgeable information.

Welcome and I hope that helps…
    Hmmm, okay I see, thanks for explaining that. Very unusual how the peds world works. Find a trusted seller, them boom 6 weeks into cycle you find out it's watered down/fake. Could even be harmful. I wish it was more like Amazon 1 day delivery lol.

Yeah, I think for now I need to read up a lot before I even buy anything at all.

For now, I'm confused as I saw a really informative bloodwork thread but I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me insane. It mentioned "how to get bloodwork" in big green text, it said some stuff about "maybe you're nervous to ask your doctor".

Any ideas?

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doe365100 View Post
    I’ve been running tren and cyp, kickstarting the first weeks with anadrol. Great results. Got all my gear from dragonpharmastore.solid dudes. Reliable and quality!!
    Edit,: URL removed. Please review our rules before posting.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Welcome Aboard...!!! As the Bosun pipes...

I ordered online only a handful of times, while I was living in France, from a source, where the packages were coming from Czech Rep.

For the life of me , I can't figure out why people don't just buy from the guy in the gym...??? Less likely to get scammed, etc... He has; you buy = done deal...

Good luck and welcome back...!!!
    Because the guy in the gym stands a better chance of being flipped and looking to put you in a bind. Also, middle man costs. Not to sound like 'that old guy', but back in our day, you just had a guy at the gym. Maybe he had good stuff, maybe he didn't, but he sure was BIG. Now, we have the internet (which I think is safe to say is not just a fad), review boards, crypto etc.

BTW, XnavyHMCS, no sarcasm or disrespect intended. I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not, my subtlety radar does not function well lol

Thread Information