• 3 Post By Testie
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Have you had to stick it out before

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Have you had to stick it out before

Alright Brothers I’m on a fairly strong cycle including test, Tren Ace, Masteron , winny, and proviron the doses are fairly normal except the Tren is 100mg eod and goes up to 150 eod and the last week is like 200 eod and obviously the masteron increases with the Tren, and I can tell that the Tren is the problem child in this cycle with respect to headaches and generally feeling crappie unless I’m pumping weights, now I will say at this point I’m probably in the best shape of my life and have had dramatic changes in my body, this is a prep cycle to there is a end game in 30 days, has anyone stuck it out before for the gains, maybe take aspirin daily something like that? Also this is probably my last hoorah for sometime if not forever
    Cuz, tarmyg and almostgone like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Stick it out big man even if you compete only one time you will always be proud of yourself and achieved something very few people are capable of. Id agree Tren would be the culprit of the mind games im sure you are speaking of but you got just a few short days until glory.
    Alot of my competition buddies run tren 100mg ed for 2-3 weeks leading up to show time and its hell with the dieting but so worth it when u go on that stage. Rooting for you bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Stick it out big man even if you compete only one time you will always be proud of yourself and achieved something very few people are capable of. Id agree Tren would be the culprit of the mind games im sure you are speaking of but you got just a few short days until glory.
    Alot of my competition buddies run tren 100mg ed for 2-3 weeks leading up to show time and its hell with the dieting but so worth it when u go on that stage. Rooting for you bro
    That means a lot Cuz, thank you
    Cuz likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Just call me a Cuz parrot…couldn’t have articulated it any better. 30 fucking days brother. Put up a calendar and start making “X’s” with each passing day…you got this. If it was easy, everyone would do it. One day at a time. You wouldn’t quit a marathon at mile 20 would you? PUSH!

The juice will be worth the squeeze!
    Testie, almostgone, tarmyg and 3 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Just call me a Cuz parrot…couldn’t have articulated it any better. 30 fucking days brother. Put up a calendar and start making “X’s” with each passing day…you got this. If it was easy, everyone would do it. One day at a time. You wouldn’t quit a marathon at mile 20 would you? PUSH!

The juice will be worth the squeeze!
    Great advice Samson I appreciate it and I’m like it probably won’t kill me and if it does I’m going out like a beast lol
    SampsonandDelilah, F4iGuy and Cuz like this.

Nah, Tren doesn’t scare me like it. You’re gonna be just fine, just follow up with your labs after you come off and take the necessary supplements to get your system back in shape…

I can’t say the same about insulin though, that shit has always terrified me.

Proud of you man, excited to hear how it all goes!

Between you, Charger and Iranon…I get to live vicariously through you guys! Keeps me motivated without having to diet and do cardio like a mad man

Hope you guys all hit your competition goals!
    Testie, Chark and Cuz like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Nah, Tren doesn’t scare me like it. You’re gonna be just fine, just follow up with your labs after you come off and take the necessary supplements to get your system back in shape…

I can’t say the same about insulin though, that shit has always terrified me.

Proud of you man, excited to hear how it all goes!

Between you, Charger and Iranon…I get to live vicariously through you guys! Keeps me motivated without having to diet and do cardio like a mad man

Hope you guys all hit your competition goals!
    Definitely gonna get labs done and pursue a healthier lifestyle for a bit, but you guys are my motivation, I came here 2 years ago not really knowing anything but straight test cycles and you and Cuz and the other guys gave me a lot of knowledge I didn’t have and I’m grateful for that
    SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Definitely gonna get labs done and pursue a healthier lifestyle for a bit, but you guys are my motivation, I came here 2 years ago not really knowing anything but straight test cycles and you and Cuz and the other guys gave me a lot of knowledge I didn’t have and I’m grateful for that
    This place did the same for me brother…
    Cuz and Testie like this.

Thread Information