• 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: How far are we willing to go (health, performance, AAS!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb How far are we willing to go (health, performance, AAS!

Do you believe that steroids can take away a good percentage of your health in performance dosages?

Blog Entries
    I wonder is there a baseline not to cross? Could it be that from the moment a person takes AAS it is a signed sentence that will shorten the years of his life! Well an example let's say a normal person dies at 70, could AAS make a person die 10 or 20 years earlier, okay?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Do you believe that steroids can take away a good percentage of your health in performance dosages?
    "... in performance dosages?" Ad here is the key. Definition here may remain elusive.

I have experienced really good (for myself anyways) results with low, moderate doses, so I am less concerned with the risks, I guess.

I would venture to state that at the professional, or national qualifying levels of competitive BB; the quantities being consumed are incredible (from my perspective). And I am of the belief that these dosages cannot be bereft of health risks. But again; I am no doctor.

I wonder is there a baseline not to cross? Could it be that from the moment a person takes AAS it is a signed sentence that will shorten the years of his life! Well an example let's say a normal person dies at 70, could AAS make a person die 10 or 20 years earlier, okay?
    Good question...

I would say that 10 yrs earlier, may be a bit difficult for the medical scientific community to nail down; as this amount of years is perhaps too short to make a judgement on...

Davi scores again...!!! Nice thread brother.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i do not know the answer but am constantly trying to get more fit and lean in my late years. I just hit 45 and will never, ever bulk again. The size game is not a longevity game in my eyes.
    almostgone and XnavyHMCS like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    schwarzenegger is 74. stalllone is 75 still looking ripped. i think its a matter of genetics also and they way you use AAS ( abuse or not). I used to be a amphetamine addict and i can draw parallels from that - being without sleeping and eating for 3 days straight on a constant basis, is much more detrimental to health then the amphetamine itself. if you keep an eye on your vitals, cycle the aas, watch your blood pressure and cholesterol etc and dont abuse the steroids i doubt it will make you die sooner unless your genetically disposed to do so. Im not an expert ofcourse this is just my opinion on the matter. but yeah, the shit I've seen... the human body is remarkably strong. Another paralel i can draw -One guy, smokes all his life, lives to 95 smoking till his last breath. Another one never smokes, lives healthy lifestyle, dies of lung cancer at a young age
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 04-13-2022 at 10:00 AM.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it’s the toll it takes on your cardiovascular system Davi. Added body weight forces the left ventricle to overwork (on a BMI you personally would be approaching the severely overweight or obese category). If your compound is increasing your blood pressure (even a bit), once again the left ventricle has to work harder. Dietary needs to assist in that “performance” can add to the cardiovascular issues. If you’re not on top of your blood sugar levels, it could be damaging your kidneys prematurely. There no long term studies or anecdotal evidence that can eliminate all of those other variables, so it’s impossible to know just how harmful the AAS is just on its own. And, as said on the post prior to me, if you’re genetically inclined to those diseases already, that’s another issue to consider.
    Last edited by wango; 04-13-2022 at 10:05 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too many variables here. I no longer touch drugs or alcohol and do cardio 6 days a week and take vitamins and eat very healthy.

I believe I will live longer even on steroids forever than I would have doing drugs and drinking.

It isn’t as simple as how you are phrasing the question. Everyone is different too.
    Honkey_Kong, Cornish and XnavyHMCS like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I think its pretty obvious pro bodybuilders abuse these drugs in order to make their living. They are hell on the cardiovascular system. Be responsible, dont use dumb ass dosages for something that will never mean anything. I mean lets face it most of us here arent trying to go pro? I think most of us recreational gym rats will live a healthy life for the most part
    Cornish, wango, Chark and 3 others like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I think its pretty obvious pro bodybuilders abuse these drugs in order to make their living. They are hell on the cardiovascular system. Be responsible, dont use dumb ass dosages for something that will never mean anything. I mean lets face it most of us here arent trying to go pro? I think most of us recreational gym rats will live a healthy life for the most part
    You're right most of us are recreational gym rats, but that isn't going to stop some idiot kid, in his early 20's, who is 150lbs soaking wet, from taking every steroid known to man at dosages that would've make the guys at the Olympia look like rookies.
    JaneDoe and XnavyHMCS like this.

Blog Entries
    I agree!
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 04-14-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    For the last 15 years I have been on sites like this and still to this day am amazed by the massively high doses and complicated cycles used by guys who look like they have trained one or two years natty at best.

90% do not need any drugs, they need to put in the hard work, be consistent with: Training, food, sleep, sacrifice, learning from mistakes, learning before they make mistakes...bla, bla, bla

You have to earn it first, most are not dedicated or smart enough to do this. Breaks my heart.
    Booz likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    LoL

I needed a good laugh

This tren that I got on deck is lookin real good rn - I'm already on Deca , test, Proviron & Var < some tren should extend my life span

In all seriousness, unless I change my ways I will be extremely lucky to see anything past 60
    Honkey_Kong, Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    LoL

I needed a good laugh

This tren that I got on deck is lookin real good rn - I'm already on Deca , test, Proviron & Var < some tren should extend my life span

In all seriousness, unless I change my ways I will be extremely lucky to see anything past 60
    I am in the same boat as you, my friend. Of course, sans the major health scare which you suffered awhile back.

Let's roll the dice and enjoy the game while we can. Minimize the risks as best we can, but still play the game at the all in level.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    still play the game at the all in level.
    This is the slippery slope

Depending on just about everything, changes how much & of what we use - from diuretics, to gear, to how many oil changes(blood donations) we do & so on

Most days, I’m like - I’m hitting it mildly now, no prob - I look in the mirror, I’m beet red with veins running from head to toe

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a point at which I thought I’d be blasting and cruising over and over for the rest of my life. Something changed, though, and I don’t feel that pull to do another cycle. Could be that when I was having chronic stomach issues and nausea for months on end I realized how fragile we are, and how priceless health is. Some of you guys have been through shit that would have made me never touch another steroid again in my life. There’s way more to life than being a walking GI Joe. I’m still 245-250 at ~15% bf, which is good enough for me. I’d hate to lose any of you due to vanity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’m still 245-250 at ~15% bf

Unfortunately, not all of us have these genetics

Without roids, I'd expect to be where I was before I started if not worse - a dickless joe schmoe

I limit my doses, I do as much preventative maintanance as possible - as long as I am able, the "boost" is on. . . . I feel like I was given a second chance to come back as I left for a reason.

It's all a matter of opinion. . . Apparently you haven't seen my license plate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6748.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	181779

And, I actually I just sold the car two weeks ago - it's not all for vanity, but you get my point
    Cuz and Test Monsterone like this.

Lol damn what a coincidence. That’s a nice car, I like that in red. Probably good you sold it with how expensive gas is. Weight depends on height. I remember you posted a pic right after your head situation when you weren’t on anything but trt and looked big still. You ever tried to sit at 150/week for 6 months and see how you fair? I think you’d be able to keep most of your size if you continue training diligently and eating right. Part of it is mental in that when we drop to a lower dose, we dont put as much effort in our training and diet.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Lol damn what a coincidence. That’s a nice car, I like that in red. Probably good you sold it with how expensive gas is. Weight depends on height. I remember you posted a pic right after your head situation when you weren’t on anything but trt and looked big still. You ever tried to sit at 150/week for 6 months and see how you fair? I think you’d be able to keep most of your size if you continue training diligently and eating right. Part of it is mental in that when we drop to a lower dose, we dont put as much effort in our training and diet.

I can feel the difference, for sure - it’s why I pyramid my gear. I drop to 150-200mg of test weekly, I’m keeping the deca around now due to my joints(just at 60mg weekly), then I run Proviron for that rock hard cock feeling - I started the var at 20-25mg daily for some added strength. But, I did add a little mast prop & test prop too - 100mg a week of each

I know a lot of it has to be mental - it’s my only outlet, I dropped all other drugs, I don’t even smoke weed or cigarettes anymore

Yeah, the car had to go - the mpg is a joke & it just sat + I beat the piss out of it for 25k. Burned through 3 sets of rubbers. . . A 19 year old girl bought it, I was like - WTF!

I just got a personalized plate that fits me better - ONYX18 < the copolymer that holds my brain together > it’s on my repo truck

This is what I’m pumping down every 4th day(sometime 5th)
    ProV25mg/60mgDeca/175mgSust/50TestProp/50MastProp/25mgVar

Proviron & Var daily

I push myself hard af to maintain the way I am & it’s not getting easier - between work & keeping myself up

Addiction is addiction - keeping myself like this is just as addicting as dope
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 04-16-2022 at 03:47 PM.
    Test Monsterone and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I can feel the difference, for sure - it’s why I pyramid my gear. I drop to 150-200mg of test weekly, I’m keeping the deca around now due to my joints(just at 60mg weekly), then I run Proviron for that rock hard cock feeling - I started the var at 20-25mg daily for some added strength. But, I did add a little mast prop & test prop too - 100mg a week of each

I know a lot of it has to be mental - it’s my only outlet, I dropped all other drugs, I don’t even smoke weed or cigarettes anymore

Yeah, the car had to go - the mpg is a joke & it just sat + I beat the piss out of it for 25k. Burned through 3 sets of rubbers. . . A 19 year old girl bought it, I was like - WTF!

I just got a personalized plate that fits me better - ONYX18 < the copolymer that holds my brain together > it’s on my repo truck

Proviron & Var daily

I push myself hard af to maintain the way I am & it’s not getting easier - between work & keeping myself up

Be careful man. The look is what we all want to hold onto. Doing 300 test 200 tren weekly myself.
    < <Samson> > and Cornish like this.

Proviron & Var daily

Doesn’t seem too bad, but the cumulative effects on blood pressure and thickness can add up. I was gonna donate on Friday but got a cold so I skipped. Prop esters got your blood levels seesawing at every 4/5 days I would think. About addiction: I consumed weed daily for 20 years. I finally quit and nothing seems impossible anymore. I never gave a crap about alcohol or hard drugs, or even pills. Steroids just make me moody and bipolar, in higher doses. I enjoy feeling in control of my mood, I’ve been trying to dot at my whole life.
    Cornish and XnavyHMCS like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Be careful man. The look is what we all want to hold onto. Doing 300 test 200 tren weekly myself.
    We're pretty wild over here - I still refuse to go with my neighbor hitting 3 wheel motion flying down the street in his cutlass < still not as wild as some of the places I been to tho

Shit, right before I sold my rT I raced a girl in a twin turbo beamer - we hit like 100 in a 40, she took me too. I was like wtf - we pulled over after, she's like twin turbo brah. . . . LoL - That's when I totally knew the rT had to go

So, in all reality - I can't even say what's more dangerous to my health, my actions, my roid use or - etc. - who knows
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Shit, right before I sold my rT I raced a girl in a twin turbo beamer - we hit like 100 in a 40, she took me too. I was like wtf - we pulled over after, she's like twin turbo brah. . . . LoL - That's when I totally knew the rT had to go
    The Dodger is a real nice looking ride, but a pretty heavy-assed car. Even with a 5.7 liter, you’re going to get smoked. The first time I caught myself racing years ago, I sold my ride and bought a Smart Car as punishment - took the urge right out of me, lol.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    The Dodger is a real nice looking ride, but a pretty heavy-assed car. Even with a 5.7 liter, you’re going to get smoked. The first time I caught myself racing years ago, I sold my ride and bought a Smart Car as punishment - took the urge right out of me, lol.

I just got an is350(wish it was an iSF) - and it's almost as quick as the rT - it's traction. . . My rT couldn't get the power to the ground for shit. If, I ran slicks it'd run a high 12 - but, I'd break an axle

Anywho - just back in from the gym, pushing triple plates on the incline again - I am pretty sure I accidently doubled up my var dose today
    wango likes this.

Gotcha. Launches can be tricky with all of that torque, particularly if it kicks in, in the low end.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Gotcha. Launches can be tricky with all of that torque, particularly if it kicks in, in the low end.
    Right! Where a turbo car starts at a quick crawl, turbo spools - and, that bitch just boogies
    wango likes this.

Smart car > C63?
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Smart car > C63?
    2006 - 300SRT 8. I was addicted to modifying it and then the car decided to race. I knew immediately that I had to end the madness. Believe it or not, that little Smart Car was a kick to drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How far are we willing to go (health, performance, AAS!-f55792fb-d7ef-4a99-8680-22361fc7acf4.jpeg  

Right! Where a turbo car starts at a quick crawl, turbo spools - and, that bitch just boogies
    For sure. Don’t know about you, I’m a naturally aspirated fan. Love the massive low end torque, don’t really need the speed.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Smart car > C63?
    Man, I was just looking at a 17 c63 today - that bi turbo shit is sick!

For sure. Don’t know about you, I’m a naturally aspirated fan. Love the massive low end torque, don’t really need the speed.

I do love a true na car with massive low end torque

But, it’s all about boost nower days

I want a 3.o tt q50, c63(of course), or a Ghibli

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    2006 - 300SRT 8. I was addicted to modifying it and then the car decided to race. I knew immediately that I had to end the madness. Believe it or not, that little Smart Car was a kick to drive.
    Do you even fit inside that?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Do you even fit inside that?
    At 6’2” easily, and with room to spare.

Thread Information