Question about running 2 orals on a cycle of test e

My MAIN question is can I run 2 orals during a test E cycle. Here it is:

Week 1-12 - Test E 500mg/week
    Week 1-14 - HCG 500iu/week
    Week 14-18 PCT nolva/clomid

Orals:
    Week 1-4 Dianabol 25mg/day
    Week 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/day

Will this be too hard on my liver? I realistically would rather do the winstrol last 4 weeks of the cycle IF i can only choose 1 oral. From prior experience can anyone provide me what they think is the best option?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    50mg of stano is harder on me than 25mg dbol , and i would get better results off the wistrol but thats just me. As far as two orals sure, its whatever you’re willing to do. Thats not a super heavy cycle imo

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what is goal of cycle?

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    I would like to pack on as much muscle as possible then lean out for that clean vascular shredded look. I’m 5’10, 175lbs. I know the dbol will kick start my gear for those gains i’m looking for but i’m mainly concerned about my liver, I don’t want to over do it

any crazy sides from 50mg of the winny? This will be my first time running an oral. I have purchased milk thistle to hopefully aid in the process. What were your results like? I’m looking to pack on a good amount of muscle and end it with a clean low body fat shredded look

my body fat is 13.6%

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I would say bulk, eat some protein and carbs. Alot. I dont think you are gonna see the results u are wanting with your gameplan regardless of whether you run 2 orals or not

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Only two orals(well, roids anyway) I have ran together were Winni & Var < It was pretty good, but I was already on Tren & Mast

I only ran 25mg of each, just cause - Winni is cheap & I had a ton

Don't know about no Winni & dBol tho

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    I would like to pack on as much muscle as possible then lean out for that clean vascular shredded look. I’m 5’10, 175lbs. I know the dbol will kick start my gear for those gains i’m looking for but i’m mainly concerned about my liver, I don’t want to over do it
    you want to achieve this in a 12 week cycle? this is 2 different goals, more of a endgame that we all train for.
    with ur stats u should be pretty lean already, i would focus on the bulk phase if u want to use these chems. winny fucking sucks, destroyed my joints, burned like hell injecting until i learned u can drink it. hated it. really liked running the dbol at end of cycle, BG turned me on to it and it was great.

Thread Information