Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Lowering test and increasing deca

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lowering test and increasing deca

I’m 8 weeks in to my “come back cycle”. I was off gear for well over a year and now I’m trying to get back to where I was and then some. I’ve ran quite a few cycles but started this one conservatively as I had been off for awhile.

For the past 8 weeks I have been running 500mg test e and 200mg of deca per week. I have made good progress but I have hit a wall. I started at 213lbs and am now at 236lbs. My measurements and my weight have not changed for a couple of weeks now.

I find it hard to believe that I’ve hit a wall already but it seems I have. I am eating more than I ever have before, everything is weighed/measured so I’m not just guessing. So I know the calories are there.

Maybe I’m just being impatient but I feel like I need to be making progress every week. I do plan on running this cycle for an extended period of time before dropping down to a “cruising” dose. So I was planning on trying switching up dosages. I don’t think running a high amount of test AND deca is necessary, or good for a long term cycle. My thoughts were maybe lowering the testosterone to 2-300mg a week and then raising the deca to 500mg, and trying that for a few weeks.

Anyone have any thoughts on this or suggestions?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Relax, geez(I get it tho)

It’s not just about body weight

What are your true stats? - measurements > height, waist, arm & neck sizes?
    XnavyHMCS and yeahbuddy289 like this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that’s the thing, my measurements haven’t gone up either. But I’m sure I’m just impatient lol I am 6’2”. Arms are at 17.5”, calves unfortunately are at 15.5”. I have been taking chest and leg measurements but don’t know them off the top of my head, I have them written down. The good thing is my pants are still loose around the waist, but are noticeably tighter around my legs. Still in the same notch on my lifting belt as when I starter this cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    That’s what I was gonna ask - what’s your waist at

Takes time, if it comes on too quick it’s usually shit weight
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Thread Information