Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Estrogen’s effect on gallbladder

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Estrogen’s effect on gallbladder

Apparently elevated estrogen can cause the formation of gallstones. Found this out during a follow up with a gastroenterologist. I was there for a different reason but asked him about some sharp pains I’ve been getting on my far right side beneath the lowest rib. I suspected it was gallbladder related and he confirmed. He asked me if I take anabolic steroids , and when I replied “no,” he told me that elevated estrogen seems to cause gallstone formation. I’m gonna get a sonogram when I get back from my trip and post back in here. I haven’t checked my estrogen in a while but it was elevated even on TRT last time I checked.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It is known that women on HRT or hormonal contraceptives have elevated chance of gallbladder issues compared to the general female population. Have you done a lipid panel recently? You may have underlying cholesterol issues.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Elevated estrogen is a big issue, one which will eventually kill you. Its best to keep it under control

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have been dealing with this garbage prob as long as I have dropped my Ai's

Passing gallstones isn't exactly fun - although, I have whole procedure/clense for this "shit" now when it gets out of hand < again, not exactly fun

That's how I always linked it(even without solid MD proof) - like, my mom said(who had to have her gallbladder removed) - "you're not a woman, you shouldn't have these probs". Oh, on the contrary - I run my estro levels at about 100 < I've run an ai & pushed it into normal range(under 40 or so) and, I lose my massive horninness almost immediately after taking even just 12.5mg of eXemastane (which is my go to Ai)

I've run my total test & estrodial levels all over the place to just figure out where I feel best. Right now, I'm pushing my test even lower(175mg weekly from 250mg weekly) + 90mg of Deca & a daily 25mg Proviron . And, I feel fucking excellent - but, gallstones are still slowly forming. Every 3-5 months I pass these bastards & man, it sure ain't fun - to say the least.

Also, like mentioned above and plenty of other places - estro is the killer. It fucks with a lot of different functions in our body - i.e. prostate for example

But, wtf - go figure, it's the side effect estro that gives me that 17 year old horny ass feeling - but, apparently at a cost

Like seriously, how does a tranny get away with this shit?! They run estrogen & no matter what, they're still a guy - but, I guess at that point gallstones aren't at the top of your list of priorities < not comparing juicers to trannies so much, but we're both pumping away synthetic hormones into our bodies

I knew about the effect of estrogen on the prostate, but not on the gallbladder. Didn’t know you can pass gallstones. My grandma had gall stone removal surgery and those things were huge, like the size of walnut seeds.

I know AIs hurt the lipid panel, that’s why I usually stay away. Got a ton of Ari index on hand if my numbers are crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I knew about the effect of estrogen on the prostate, but not on the gallbladder. Didn’t know you can pass gallstones. My grandma had gall stone removal surgery and those things were huge, like the size of walnut seeds.

I know AIs hurt the lipid panel, that’s why I usually stay away. Got a ton of Ari index on hand if my numbers are crazy.

I have a whole recipe, you’ll pass em

Drink apple juice for a week, then slam a tablespoon of epsom salt in a glass of warm glass of water

Look it up - I pass em regularly

They caught one in process when during one of my 1st ER visits

The key is just not to get the gallbladder inflamed

The prostate shit & pancreatic probs is what I’m worried about long term

You’re not fuckin with me lol? Is this supposed to make you shit your brains out or something? If they pass, they go into the colon, so maybe it makes sense to clear out everything, I don’t know.

Why are you worried about the pancreas, though?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You’re not fuckin with me lol? Is this supposed to make you shit your brains out or something? If they pass, they go into the colon, so maybe it makes sense to clear out everything, I don’t know.

Why are you worried about the pancreas, though?

Man, you sound like a close friend of mine - I’m like man, “are you fucking with me, you should def know this” < serious. He’s like, what do I do < I’m like wth, u do this all day. But, he still asks

Yes, the apple juice softens the gallstones & the epsom salt makes your gallbladder contract - I did some research while being in a pretzel on the bathroom floor

I pass them regularly < it still sucks ass, but I have them under much better control

Why the pancreas - well, it’s another organ the hormones seem to effect - I can’t just have my gallbladder removed to be 100% symptom free

Blog Entries
    Just got my PCP to get me another ultrasound of the abdomen/gallbladder

This should be interesting - since I have been feeling aches in the gallbladder region. Ran my self prescribed liver/gallbladder flush < fuck, these aren’t fun

I asked my PCP about flush effectiveness along with TUDCA - she’s very pro, “if it’s got stones & giving issues - pull it”

We’ll c how this goes - 2 days post flush/cleanse I feel better than I have in a month

I added olive oil butter for a fat, to jump start the liver(not pictured) and, I run all of this much differently than the online stuff we see

-dc6fa197-79b7-4ba5-a29f-bb9c0f1164b3.jpg

Thread Information