• 3 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: On tren enanthate for first time. New vendor, seems underdosed

rise_against is offline Junior Member

On tren enanthate for first time. New vendor, seems underdosed

In the past I've ran 350mg tren ace a week. Could feel it fairly strong. I'm about 3 weeks into a tren e cycle. 400mg a week with 500 test. I can feel it but nowhere near as strong a feeling as when I was on ace. Maybe it's still building up in my system? Concerned it might be underdosed, had to buy from a new vendor.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I would lower the testosterone dose if it were me

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why so? Just water retention?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    Not necessarily just water retention, let the tren do the work in the cycle meaning let tren bind with the receptor . Alot of people have less side effects running test lower with tren.

Not necessarily just water retention, let the tren do the work in the cycle meaning let tren bind with the receptor . Alot of people have less side effects running test lower with tren.
    Ah I see. So maybe like 250-300? The tren should reach peak levels by 4 weeks right? Not seeing a lot of strength gain yet. At least compared to my ace cycles. Pretty much the same as when I was on trt previous to cycle. Seems underdosed....

Ah I see. So maybe like 250-300? The tren should reach peak levels by 4 weeks right? Not seeing a lot of strength gain yet. At least compared to my ace cycles. Pretty much the same as when I was on trt previous to cycle. Seems underdosed....

Erwin55 is offline New Member
    Just finished up a 12 week run of tren E test E at 400mg/250mg respectively. I hear you on the not feeling it kick like the acetate but the sides were way more manageable and the affect in recomp where awesome. I personally think if I ever wanted to let the tiger out of the cage again I'd need to run tren A, but I'm very happy with that tiger staying in that cage for the results I got. Best of luck.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    In the past I've ran 350mg tren ace a week. Could feel it fairly strong. I'm about 3 weeks into a tren e cycle. 400mg a week with 500 test. I can feel it but nowhere near as strong a feeling as when I was on ace. Maybe it's still building up in my system? Concerned it might be underdosed, had to buy from a new vendor.
    It depends on injection frequency but these longer esters dont really hit until the 7-8 week period in my experience.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    It depends on injection frequency but these longer esters dont really hit until the 7-8 week period in my experience.
    And thats a very long time to be running a harsh compound like tren to just feel imo. Thats why I like Ace
    Booz likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    And thats a very long time to be running a harsh compound like tren to just feel imo. Thats why I like Ace
    Yea. Long ago I actually preferred tren e because my injection frequency would be lower and thus my tren cough less, since peri and post injection it could get bad!! Dont use any tren anymore. Some powerlifters just like tren base, but it is hard to find.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren E takes about 5 weeks to shine for me.last couple runs I was doing both tren e and tren A.

Next run will likely be 15-20 week run with tren e, test e and maybe deca . I will be unleashing my ultimate physique lol. Still undecided on dosing at this point but it will be a banger.

Anyone saying to run Tren E for only 6-8 weeks is out to lunch tren a is for the shorter runs up to 10 weeks if you aske me. Tren e I suggest 12 weeks.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Works for me!
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post

Agreed! Week 6 at very earliest for me…

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Tren E takes about 5 weeks to shine for me.last couple runs I was doing both tren e and tren A.

Next run will likely be 15-20 week run with tren e, test e and maybe deca . I will be unleashing my ultimate physique lol. Still undecided on dosing at this point but it will be a banger.

Anyone saying to run Tren E for only 6-8 weeks is out to lunch tren a is for the shorter runs up to 10 weeks if you aske me. Tren e I suggest 12 weeks.

I’ve taken it out to 16 before and been just fine…I like 8 weeks of it peak plasma levels. Not recommending that long (we’re all different) but it can be done. Give it time and like Cuz suggested, let the Tren do the heavy lifting and the test keep the boys in place and fight off the Tren suppression as well. I like 500 and 250…that’s probably my sweet spot. I only run E anymore, Ace is a pain…I can barely remember to brush my teeth twice a day

Thread Information