Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Subq HCG Superior to IM???

ascendant is offline Senior Member

Subq HCG Superior to IM???

Most info I see online encourages people to take HCG im rather than subq. Personally, I'd rather do subq if it doesn't make much of a difference, mainly because of how small the quantities are that you use (currently just 0.125ml each dose). But, wanted to make sure I did what was optimal (if either one was).

I actually stumbled onto this article this evening, which seems to indicate that subq HCG is actually more effective than im:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12749424/

With that said, anyone hear any contradicting information as to why im would be preferable? If not, this stuff is going subq from here on out with me, lol. Just wanted to get feedback from you guys here too though.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Muscles have lots of veins, fat and connective tissue do not. If you inject IM, the BPC will be transported away via blood vessels, if you inject SubQ it will leak out of the fat into the surrounding area(hopefully onto the injured connective tissue) and begin working it's effects there.

Since BPC-157 has a higher molecular weight it doesn't travel systematically very well in humans, it will eventually collide with and be utilized by the endothelial system, you don't want it getting into the blood system because it won't circulate back. It's the opposite problem of Finasteride, where we apply it to our scalps but it still ends up affecting us systematically =P

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Muscles have lots of veins, fat and connective tissue do not. If you inject IM, the BPC will be transported away via blood vessels, if you inject SubQ it will leak out of the fat into the surrounding area(hopefully onto the injured connective tissue) and begin working it's effects there.

Since BPC-157 has a higher molecular weight it doesn't travel systematically very well in humans, it will eventually collide with and be utilized by the endothelial system, you don't want it getting into the blood system because it won't circulate back. It's the opposite problem of Finasteride, where we apply it to our scalps but it still ends up affecting us systematically =P
    You completely threw me off here. The thread and accompanying research article is on HCG . You covered BPC, lol.

Funny enough, I'm actually curious about the BPC too. I'm having issues with my rotator cuffs, and I literally just got another batch (20mg total) of BPC to work on the issue (at least to *hopefully* work on it). I used 5mg recently, and it helped some, but still having issues, so bought more in hopes of continuing to repair the damage. Nothing else helped except BPC at this point.

Contrary to what you wrote about BPC, everything I read about it says to go im, because you want to get it as close to the injury as possible. So for me, since it's both my rotator cuffs, I'm alternating one shot back and forth in each arm, 400mcg/day, once a day shots. I might up it a bit more to two 300mcg shots a day, but still doing my research.

If you have any research articles backing the sub-q over the im route, please toss some links in here so I can look into them. I really need to get these rotator cuff issues in check before one of my arms fall off... or both.

I find the whole sub-q vs im topic very interesting, as the more I research it, the more it seems for some products, one is preferable, but for other products, the other one is. And then in some cases, it seems like either doesn't make much of a difference, or it depends on what it's being used for, factors dependent on the individual using it, etc.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I read an article a month or so ago that stated the opposite of what your article found. It said that IM injections of HCG were superior to Sub-Q. On the surface, it seems to make sense, as HCG is suspended in water, and injecting into fat... well water and fat (oil) don't mix. I personally would not inject HCG in muscle because that is just too many muscular injections per week for me. 2 is enough.
    XnavyHMCS and 956Vette like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post

It really depends on how fast youre going.
    Ive been cited for as little as 5
    Over.

teedoff is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    It really depends on how fast youre going.
    Ive been cited for as little as 5
    Over.
    Nice post buddy. What the heck are you talking about??

Thread Information