• 1 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: How much caber have you run?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

How much caber have you run?

Hey all, i know its been a bit since ive posted. Lifes just crazy busy.

Anyway, im currently running 750 test p, 750 npp, 750 mast p. I know that sounds high but its not that weird for me.

When i start to feel high prolactin signs creep up, i use .5mg of caber per week and it always works perfectly. However I was dealing with some anorgasmia lately and the caber didnt fully cure me like usual. I was surprised that the mast alone isnt doing the job. .5mg of caber definitely helped, but im still putting my girl through the ringer.

Has anyone ever stepped up caber to .75mg/week? I know its not the most friendly compound. Ive also debated stepping down the npp dose but i feel so fricken good i dont want to deviate from my current blast.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post

Anyway, im currently running 750 test p, 750 npp, 750 mast p. I know that sounds high but its not that weird for me.

When i start to feel high prolactin signs creep up, i use .5mg of caber per week and it always works perfectly. However I was dealing with some anorgasmia lately and the caber didnt fully cure me like usual. I was surprised that the mast alone isnt doing the job. .5mg of caber definitely helped, but im still putting my girl through the ringer.

Has anyone ever stepped up caber to .75mg/week? I know its not the most friendly compound. Ive also debated stepping down the npp dose but i feel so fricken good i dont want to deviate from my current blast.
    Had, have an issue with a pituitary issue driving up my prolactin. Been on .5 mg 2x/wk now for 8 years. That amount brings my Prolactin to just barely normal levels. For a stint, I was using .5 1x/wk. & .75 1x/wk.

I have never noticed any sides that I wouldn’t attribute to normal occurrences with age (such as ED and lower semen amounts).
    Octaneforce likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve ran caber unnecessarily in the past. I don’t even need it with 900 Deca . I just started 700 Tren E and I don’t plan on using it.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Over 2 grams of gear and youre about worried caber? Fuck me…

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Over 2 grams of gear and youre about worried caber? Fuck me…
    Haha you are absolutely accurate to say that!!
    I’ll do my best to rationalize it
    I look at blasts as a total amount of gear used, not just a weekly amount. So lets say its 2g for 8 weeks; thats a total of 16g. Is that any worse than 1g a week for 16 weeks? Or maybe somewhere in the middle of about 1.2g a week for 12 weeks? Maybe it is. But shorter duration and higher dose is just whats been working for me. I know you know your stuff cuz! Appreciate you!!

Also i incorporated some hcg this week which i havent done in years. It could be a placebo or a coincidence, but i feel alot better. I’ll see what happens over the next few weeks
    Cuz likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

I have ran insane doses of things most people will never dream of and when I needed caber I took about .25 mg for a few days in a row and I never needed it during that cycle again.
    I believe as red said it is incredibly overused by people and you shouldn't really run it on the regiment.
    Bearing in mind everyone is a little bit different.
    I know it can throw you for a loop I've heard some horror stories I don't know if they were true or not but being that it is a dopamine agonist I don't really like the idea of overusing it.
    It's also pretty pricey.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    What happened to me when I needed caber was I basically could not feel my wee wee. I would go hours and could not climax. That eventually turned into me going soft during because I just could not feel anything in that department.
    Just a few doses of 0.25 mg over 2 to 4 days corrected me.
    almostgone likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Haha you are absolutely accurate to say that!!
    I’ll do my best to rationalize it
    I look at blasts as a total amount of gear used, not just a weekly amount. So lets say its 2g for 8 weeks; thats a total of 16g. Is that any worse than 1g a week for 16 weeks? Or maybe somewhere in the middle of about 1.2g a week for 12 weeks? Maybe it is. But shorter duration and higher dose is just whats been working for me. I know you know your stuff cuz! Appreciate you!!

Also i incorporated some hcg this week which i havent done in years. It could be a placebo or a coincidence, but i feel alot better. I’ll see what happens over the next few weeks
    Just always consider the “down the road” path to your health meaning take care of it.

As far as Caber goes I no longer need it on the mg/wk I do now. Its definitely a great drug what has helped me when I needed it was breaking a tab in half and do that twice a week , really I think I only needed .5 mg a week for maybe a couple weeks. Never got any adverse effects from it at all whatsoever. I dont plan on running big dose 19 nor I run less than 300mg week tren /npp and do fine without it.

Take care of yourself

Thread Information