Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree25Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By kelkel

Thread: Pinning once on cruise dose?

  1. #1
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    275

    Pinning once on cruise dose?

    Been pinning 75 mg twice a week with 12.5 mg aromasin on pin days as well. E2 was low so cutting back the ai in half. Thing is I use ugl stuff so it's hard to split the capsule since it's powder.

    So was thinking of just doing my test dose once a week along with one dose of aromasin. Anyone try that before or let me know what you think?

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,203
    Personally I prefer less shots. Some swear by keeping it twice a week though for stability.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  3. #3
    teedoff is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    274
    I've gone back and forth from once a week to twice. I'm doing 75mg twice a week now and I personally like it better. I don't mind two injections a week. But I guess if I were on a cycle with multiple compounds, that might be different.

    Do you have to take the ai? Are you experiencing gyno,

  4. #4
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    I've gone back and forth from once a week to twice. I'm doing 75mg twice a week now and I personally like it better. I don't mind two injections a week. But I guess if I were on a cycle with multiple compounds, that might be different.

    Do you have to take the ai? Are you experiencing gyno,
    Been playing around with it. Used to cruise on 180 to 200 mg and e2 would be around 100 without ai. Been trying to drop it to a dose where I don't need to. So been taking 150 mgs and my ai of aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week and that put my e2 at 12. So either gonna drop the ai or just dose it once.

    I do get high e2 symptoms easily though. Puffy nips and water retention and puffy face. Hate it

  5. #5
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    368
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Been pinning 75 mg twice a week with 12.5 mg aromasin on pin days as well. E2 was low so cutting back the ai in half. Thing is I use ugl stuff so it's hard to split the capsule since it's powder.

    So was thinking of just doing my test dose once a week along with one dose of aromasin. Anyone try that before or let me know what you think?
    In my opinion one shot a week with Trt doses is fine, if I’m on cycle and using larger amounts I will go as often as every other day

  6. #6
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,673
    Blog Entries
    1
    Two doses per week will lead to less peaks and valleys vs one dose per week. You may not need any AI at all if you dose twice per week. Are you pinning IM or sub-q?
    Test Monsterone and Iranon like this.

  7. #7
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Two doses per week will lead to less peaks and valleys vs one dose per week. You may not need any AI at all if you dose twice per week. Are you pinning IM or sub-q?
    IM been pinning twice a week my whole life.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  8. #8
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,094
    I’ve been pining once a week for TRT for over 7 years, zero issues

  9. #9
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,613
    When I was doing it once a week somehow I felt better than twice a week, but I think it was the lower dose. I felt great on once a week. I think the test builds up in the body over time, regardless of what the supposed half-life is.

  10. #10
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,673
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve been pining once a week for TRT for over 7 years, zero issues
    Don't worry, big guy, no body is going to make you inject twice a week
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  11. #11
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve been pining once a week for TRT for over 7 years, zero issues
    Thanks man. Even using test c once a week fine? I know e would be no not sure about cyp though?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  12. #12
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Thanks man. Even using test c once a week fine? I know e would be no not sure about cyp though?
    cyp has a slightly longer ester. If anything, your valleys between doses will be easier on cyp over e.

    Have you ever considered taking Aveed instead of cyp? It might be worth considering, but I believe it's one shot every 10 weeks. Something to discuss with your physician.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  13. #13
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Don't worry, big guy, no body is going to make you inject twice a week
    Thank you Cy


    Now, I can only speak for me, but I’ve been on CYP the entire time I’ve been on TRT and again, zero issues on weekly dosing.

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,815
    Hey if you can get by on once per week, have solid numbers and feel good then that's all that matters. Less = more.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Thank you Cy


    Now, I can only speak for me, but I’ve been on CYP the entire time I’ve been on TRT and again, zero issues on weekly dosing.
    Dude, what is your trt dose?

    I might take the plunge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •