Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree34Likes
  • 4 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 5 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By JTP$
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Ravage
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Switching from test prop/car to sust / winny

  1. #1
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28

    Switching from test prop/car to sust / winny

    Been on Anavar 80mg for 9 weeks and just finishing my test prop which will be for 8 weeks
    Saw results but bf % is still in similar range 15-15.8%
    Want to get to 12%

    Iím switching to test sust 750mg / week and winstrol for 4 more weeks

    Is this okay to do?

  2. #2
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,765
    Why don't you learn to diet? Gear isn't going to make you lean.
    almostgone, Booz, Cuz and 1 others like this.

  3. #3
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,625
    You’re overdosing your var in hopes u will get leaner sounds like. Like said previously your diet is off in accordance with your physical activity. Either burn more
    Calories or adjust diet for cutting.
    Testie, Honkey_Kong and XnavyHMCS like this.

  4. #4
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    Been on Anavar 80mg for 9 weeks and just finishing my test prop which will be for 8 weeks
    Saw results but bf % is still in similar range 15-15.8%
    Want to get to 12%

    I’m switching to test sust 750mg / week and winstrol for 4 more weeks

    Is this okay to do?
    I would be hesitant to take orals for 12 weeks, stuff is rough on the liver even in short durations
    Cylon357, Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

  5. #5
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Bump on the diet ....AND CARDIO

    Sust dose is very high (what was prop dose?) and no one will advise orals for THAT long.
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

  6. #6
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    My diet is in check. I will be doing carb cycling starting soon though. Everyone keeps saying diet but not sure how much more I can do. I’m doing 200g of protein and less then 100g of carbs.

    Prop was 600mg/week

  7. #7
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    Also, according to my Fitbit Iím burning on avg 3300 calories a day. I am consuming about 2300 calories

    I think itís my visceral fat thatís being stubborn

    Hereís an image from my RENPHO

    Didnít attach but itís at 10
    Subcutaneous is 12.7

  8. #8
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    I should mention my stomach is a little fucked. Shits are irregular, just farting nasty ones, and haven’t even took a shit today .. been trying all day

  9. #9
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    My diet is in check. I will be doing carb cycling starting soon though. Everyone keeps saying diet but not sure how much more I can do. I’m doing 200g of protein and less then 100g of carbs.

    Prop was 600mg/week
    Bossman....if your goal is to lose bodyfat and you are not losing bodyfat then your diet is not in check.

    What is your exact meal plan?

    Meal 1 = this
    Meal 2 = this
    Etc.
    Last edited by Scorpion0922; 08-08-2023 at 01:05 PM.
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,765
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    I should mention my stomach is a little fucked. Shits are irregular, just farting nasty ones, and haven’t even took a shit today .. been trying all day
    Then go take some laxatives. Regardless of what any fitbit says or how many calories you claim to be eating, if you're not getting thinner, you're consuming too many. Maybe you need to make more of those 2300 calories to be protein and fewer of them to be carbohydrates? Maybe you need fewer calories? Maybe you need to push yourself a little harder on the treadmill, in the pool, in the gym?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  11. #11
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,625
    Something isnt adding up here.
    You say you are burning 3300 cals, and consuming 2300? Yet your bodyfat remains the same at 15%? What is your TSH reading on your bloodwork?
    Thats way too much gear and a huge deficit. You’re gear is fake, you’re trolling, or you have some sort of underlying health issues.
    Now you’re complaing of your digestive system being fucked? Well, continuous oral abuse would be suspect and or bad diet

    What exactly ARE you eating each meal? Cant be much, unless its baked chicken and broccoli..2300 aint shit. This is strange

  12. #12
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Something isnt adding up here.
    You say you are burning 3300 cals, and consuming 2300? Yet your bodyfat remains the same at 15%? What is your TSH reading on your bloodwork?
    Thats way too much gear and a huge deficit. You’re gear is fake, you’re trolling, or you have some sort of underlying health issues.
    Now you’re complaing of your digestive system being fucked? Well, continuous oral abuse would be suspect and or bad diet

    What exactly ARE you eating each meal? Cant be much, unless its baked chicken and broccoli..2300 aint shit. This is strange
    I'm sure it's another one of kimbo's troll accounts.
    Testie likes this.

  13. #13
    JTP$'s Avatar
    JTP$ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    Been on Anavar 80mg for 9 weeks and just finishing my test prop which will be for 8 weeks
    Saw results but bf % is still in similar range 15-15.8%
    Want to get to 12%

    Iím switching to test sust 750mg / week and winstrol for 4 more weeks

    Is this okay to do?
    try adding EC and using that to force yourself to eat less. also start doing cardio, gear helps with the goals but it wont do the work for you, and it certainly wont make you lose fat if you're eating too many calories and not doing enough physical activity.

    simply put, if youre not losing fat then you need to eat less and do more cardio. also, these things take time, so keep grinding and force the results that you want to become real.
    rippedrich likes this.

  14. #14
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP$ View Post
    try adding EC and using that to force yourself to eat less. also start doing cardio, gear helps with the goals but it wont do the work for you, and it certainly wont make you lose fat if you're eating too many calories and not doing enough physical activity.

    simply put, if youre not losing fat then you need to eat less and do more cardio. also, these things take time, so keep grinding and force the results that you want to become real.
    Thank you!
    What is EC?

  15. #15
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,654
    full of shit. you're diet is not in check, however keep telling urself and us all that while taking way too much gear.

    u will not reach ur goal this way. swallow ur pride and learn how to diet, it will change ur life man.

    do not add EC, shit man, do not add anything.
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

  16. #16
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    full of shit. you're diet is not in check, however keep telling urself and us all that while taking way too much gear.

    u will not reach ur goal this way. swallow ur pride and learn how to diet, it will change ur life man.

    do not add EC, shit man, do not add anything.
    The OP is just looking for some magic pill that will make him look jacked without actually having to put any work in to it. It's easier for him to pin some gear than it is to take responsibility for what he feeds himself.

    It's the same story for these scrawny wimps that come on here claiming to be hard gainers. They want to be jacked, but they don't want to make the lifestyle changes to be jacked.
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

  17. #17
    Ravage's Avatar
    Ravage is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    Also, according to my Fitbit Iím burning on avg 3300 calories a day. I am consuming about 2300 calories

    I think itís my visceral fat thatís being stubborn

    Hereís an image from my RENPHO

    Didnít attach but itís at 10
    Subcutaneous is 12.7

    Those Renpho scales & similar products arenít accurate for bf
    Find somewhere in your area that does a dexa scan
    Scorpion0922 likes this.

  18. #18
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The OP is just looking for some magic pill that will make him look jacked without actually having to put any work in to it. It's easier for him to pin some gear than it is to take responsibility for what he feeds himself.

    It's the same story for these scrawny wimps that come on here claiming to be hard gainers. They want to be jacked, but they don't want to make the lifestyle changes to be jacked.
    You guys are legit goof balls. I feel like I’m taking to children. You guys are acting like you know a lot about me. I have no reason to lie to some guys that actually look like they take way too much gear if we are going to go there

    I’m 41, 6ft2 210lbs 15% bf now. I look good!
    My diet may need some work but please stop suggesting im trying to take short cuts. I workout 5x/week and I go hard

    Anyway, I switched over and doing carb cycling for next 6 weeks. Maybe it will shock my body to give me the results.

    But im telling you guys my effort in workouts and diet is there.

    Any other posts suggesting otherwise is a reflection of what’s really going on with yourselves

  19. #19
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    Ö. Deleted message
    Last edited by rippedrich; 08-24-2023 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Pic didnít upload

  20. #20
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,765
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    You guys are legit goof balls. I feel like I’m taking to children. You guys are acting like you know a lot about me. I have no reason to lie to some guys that actually look like they take way too much gear if we are going to go there

    I’m 41, 6ft2 210lbs 15% bf now. I look good!
    My diet may need some work but please stop suggesting im trying to take short cuts. I workout 5x/week and I go hard

    Anyway, I switched over and doing carb cycling for next 6 weeks. Maybe it will shock my body to give me the results.

    But im telling you guys my effort in workouts and diet is there.

    Any other posts suggesting otherwise is a reflection of what’s really going on with yourselves
    Nobody thinks you're lying, you dipshit (well, maybe you are). The fact is you were abusing var hoping that would get you to 12% BF. But here you are still at 15%. Obviously your plan failed. If you want to 12% you have to use more calories than you consume. It's that simple.

    But yeah, you can keep doing the whole "U dunno me" tantrum. That's not something I'd expect from a full-grown man, but that's your thing.

    Give up your idiotic pride. People were offering you help and you instead took it as them insulting you. What did you want people to say? "Oh yeah, just up the gear and that'll get you there."

    You abused Var for 9 weeks and that got you nowhere, but you think doubling down on winny for another 4 weeks is going to get you there? It's clear cut you don't know how to diet and you're proving to us what we already know. Gear isn't going to do the work for you. If you want to cut, you have to eat like you're trying to cut.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-24-2023 at 06:23 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  21. #21
    rippedrich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    28
    I took it as insult? They were literal insults.
    80mg is not a lot for Var taken for 9 weeks. I haven’t drank alcohol for 3 months now so I’m trying
    No doubt I didn’t get my bf% down. But muscle mass is definitely up.
    Anyway, I’m trying. I have also upped my cardio this week. Will hit 205 minutes every week.
    The only thing I think I can cut out my diet are snacking on oats. Trying to stay under 50g of carbs for 2 days then 175g and then 3 days and so on. As of today I hit 70g of carbs but that’s because I had some honey as I feel a cold coming along .. hopefully I kick it before it comes on full effect.
    If you guys believe it’s just diet then so be it and like I said maybe you guys are right. I’ll see for this new meal program goes

  22. #22
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,008
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    I took it as insult? They were literal insults.
    80mg is not a lot for Var taken for 9 weeks. I haven’t drank alcohol for 3 months now so I’m trying
    No doubt I didn’t get my bf% down. But muscle mass is definitely up.
    Anyway, I’m trying. I have also upped my cardio this week. Will hit 205 minutes every week.
    The only thing I think I can cut out my diet are snacking on oats. Trying to stay under 50g of carbs for 2 days then 175g and then 3 days and so on. As of today I hit 70g of carbs but that’s because I had some honey as I feel a cold coming along .. hopefully I kick it before it comes on full effect.
    If you guys believe it’s just diet then so be it and like I said maybe you guys are right. I’ll see for this new meal program goes
    Actually, 80 mg is a pretty stout dose if you have good var. For me, 40mg of pharma var (PAR) is plenty.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-24-2023 at 08:24 PM.
    rippedrich, Cylon357 and Cuz like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  23. #23
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Actually, 80 mg is a pretty stout dose if you have good var. For me, 40mg of pharma var (PAR) is plenty.
    I sleep like hot garbage at as low as 5mg per day. I don't know how y'all do it.
    almostgone and Cuz like this.

  24. #24
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I sleep like hot garbage at as low as 5mg per day. I don't know how y'all do it.
    40mg is my limit with pharma var. Usually I'll just throw in 10mg AM and 10mg PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  25. #25
    JTP$'s Avatar
    JTP$ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I sleep like hot garbage at as low as 5mg per day. I don't know how y'all do it.
    im the same way, anavar is a stimulant, and taking it later in the day severely impacts my ability to sleep.

  26. #26
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Something isnt adding up here.
    You say you are burning 3300 cals, and consuming 2300? Yet your bodyfat remains the same at 15%? What is your TSH reading on your bloodwork?
    Thats way too much gear and a huge deficit. Youíre gear is fake, youíre trolling, or you have some sort of underlying health issues.
    Now youíre complaing of your digestive system being fucked? Well, continuous oral abuse would be suspect and or bad diet

    What exactly ARE you eating each meal? Cant be much, unless its baked chicken and broccoli..2300 aint shit. This is strange
    Cuz, brother:

    Perhaps ANOTHER Kimbo "sock" (I fucking love that term.) account.

    The old crusty Kimbo sock account rears it's ugly head again...

    And here, with all his currently voiced physical ailments; I thought it was safe to come back to the forum.
    Cuz likes this.

  27. #27
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,625
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Cuz, brother:

    Perhaps ANOTHER Kimbo "sock" (I fucking love that term.) account.

    The old crusty Kimbo sock account rears it's ugly head again...

    And here, with all his currently voiced physical ailments; I thought it was safe to come back to the forum.
    Yeah I believe you’re right lol the cats outta the bag

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •