Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: Mast with cruise dose really worth it?

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Mast with cruise dose really worth it?

So was running 200 test 200 primo. Cut it short at 8 weeks due to hair shedding. Loved the look low dose primo gave me though. I don't like taking ais so don't want to just up the test

Was thinking of hopping back down to my cruise dose of 150 test and maybe add mast in there? Not sure if the shedding will be bad as well if I shed on that low of dose of primo.

Any other things I could add to my test or do that's not harsh on BP and lipids?

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mast is a great compound....I use it every prep and it can have some benefit in off season as well.

If your prone to lose your hair, you're prone (unfortunately) maybe the mast has the same impact as the primo, maybe not. There's only 1 way to find out tho.

What are your goals here?

What's your aversion to an AI?
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think you will see hair loss from mast in fact probably more so than primo
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    To Scorpion's point, mast is likely going to hit your hairline the same. The single best compound for hair safety is:

Notgonnamesswithaasdione.

As for what you can add to trt, the key here is moderation.

There are people running low doses of various compounds with no issues. Some notables include NPP and proviron . 50 to 100mg NPP per week, and or 25 to 50mg proviron per day are typically well tolerated, though individual response is definitely a thing.

Edit to add: primo is generally considered a safe long term add on, but I'm not sure it has enough benefit over test (except the AI part) to justify the cost.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 08-08-2023 at 02:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Mast is a great compound....I use it every prep and it can have some benefit in off season as well.

If your prone to lose your hair, you're prone (unfortunately) maybe the mast has the same impact as the primo, maybe not. There's only 1 way to find out tho.

What are your goals here?

What's your aversion to an AI?
    Not OP, but I generally prefer something that brings benefits beyond just being an AI. Like masteron for example. I don't think there is a low enough dose for me to run it long term with trt without impacting other markers. But, as part of a blast, or a little something to control e occasionally, yeah its fine.

Plus the mental feel on mast is nice.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    As cyclon said, a low “cruise” dose of mast probably wont yield any benefits. I know i need atleast 400/week to get anything from it, which i would say is too much to cruise on.

As for hair shedding you can try finastride or dutastride. Mast frees up alot of bound test, and that test is going to have a chance to convert to dht. Fina and duta can reduce the conversion and help save your hair. Its a dice roll tho. Pick your poison man.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Not OP, but I generally prefer something that brings benefits beyond just being an AI. Like masteron for example. I don't think there is a low enough dose for me to run it long term with trt without impacting other markers. But, as part of a blast, or a little something to control e occasionally, yeah its fine.

Plus the mental feel on mast is nice.
    Amen to that, Mast is like Euphoria in a bottle
    Cylon357 and Octaneforce like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    As cyclon said, a low “cruise” dose of mast probably wont yield any benefits. I know i need atleast 400/week to get anything from it, which i would say is too much to cruise on.

As for hair shedding you can try finastride or dutastride. Mast frees up alot of bound test, and that test is going to have a chance to convert to dht. Fina and duta can reduce the conversion and help save your hair. Its a dice roll tho. Pick your poison man.
    I've got bloodwork posted somewhere from when I was on testosterone cream, hcg , a little test C, 25mg proviron and a smidge of mast and I felt GREAT until the bottom fell out of my e. My DHT was also the highest there is. I'll see if I can find the link.

I just started 180 test C / 90 mast E right now until the end of October, blood work and feel might shorten that time or modify the doses. Waiting for that real mast feel to kick in... it's coming soon!

OP, if you decide to run fina / dustateride, look into microdosing. Conventional dosing was too much for me (I can't deal with the bottomed out DHT), but 50mcg 4 to 5 times a week keeps my DHT in a good range.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Amen to that, Mast is like Euphoria in a bottle
    Ain't it though! Man, it's like "ok this is what it is all about". Who needs coke??

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Ain't it though! Man, it's like "ok this is what it is all about". Who needs coke??
    there is nothing to be gained from taking recreational drugs. AAS will not only make you feel awesome but it will also make you look like superman

on the subject of masteron though, i have not tried taking it as a stand alone add to my TRT. personally, i would opt to do blast cycles on top of TRT rather than low dose add ons. I would think a 10 week cycle with an additional ~400 mgs/week of test enanthate and a heavy dose on mast would be fun, although for me personally, i need to run more mass building compounds before i start with the masteron. im just not big enough yet.
    Last edited by JTP$; 08-12-2023 at 07:37 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    I don't like taking ais so don't want to just up the test
    Most people do not need AIs. Estrogens help you grow more muscle, protect libido, help bones, help immunity, help lipids, etc. I have run 2g/wk T enanthate and cyp without any AIs (do not run T that high though, ha).
    Honkey_Kong and Booz like this.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Most people do not need AIs. Estrogens help you grow more muscle, protect libido, help bones, help immunity, help lipids, etc. I have run 2g/wk T enanthate and cyp without any AIs (do not run T that high though, ha).
    you're lucky man, id get horrible gyno if i ran 2 grams a week of test cyp or enanthate with no AI or SERM.
    Last edited by JTP$; 08-27-2023 at 10:42 PM.

teedoff is offline Member
    lol I got gyno with just 200mg/week....sucks!

Thread Information