Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Topical fin around children?

So been using finasteride 1 mg for 9 months orally and didn't notice much and did feel slightly off with the lower dht. So dropped it and thinking about trying topical fin. However I'm worried about using it around my 4 month old daughter. I would intend to use it at night before bed and then shower it off on the morning. However I do wake up for middle of the night feedings and anything else I need to do for her.

If there's even the slightest chance of it causing any harm to her with her absorbing it someone I don't want to use it. Wanted to see what you guys think or anyone have any experiences with something similar.
    Thanks!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't risk it.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So been using finasteride 1 mg for 9 months orally and didn't notice much and did feel slightly off with the lower dht. So dropped it and thinking about trying topical fin. However I'm worried about using it around my 4 month old daughter. I would intend to use it at night before bed and then shower it off on the morning. However I do wake up for middle of the night feedings and anything else I need to do for her.

If there's even the slightest chance of it causing any harm to her with her absorbing it someone I don't want to use it. Wanted to see what you guys think or anyone have any experiences with something similar.
    Thanks!
    Keep it away from your children and wife. IIRC, one of the warnings on the tablets is not to let women even touch it. Microdose it orally or shave your head.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Keep it away from your children and wife. IIRC, one of the warnings on the tablets is not to let women even touch it. Microdose it orally or shave your head.
    Sounds good man thanks!

Thread Information