Rajky is offline New Member

Question Hot flashes while on Test prop and tren cycle

Hi, so this is my 3rd cycle after 4 years gap. previous cycle was in 2018 82 KG 13 BF%

Stats
    Weight 105KG
    Fat 24%

I know everyone here in this forum gonna screw me for starting a cycle at this status, please forgive i have started it.
    But i have already started 2.5 Weeks, total 5 Pins
    Tren A 100 Mg
    Test P 100 Mg Both E3D, weekly 200 Mg Test p and 200 Mg Tren A
    Recent Pin was done yesterday
    (ECA stack two capsules every day before workout)

Today morning exactly around 4:30 AM i was heading to gym suddenly i experienced hot flashes (while driving) where my neck turned completely hot and followed by both of my hand, i had to stop the vehicle and checked if i can manage, fortunately i managed to move.

I am not sure of the cause (May be cortisol/Prolactin level elevates), Beside i use Multi vit, Vitamin E. C, NAC & Milk thistle

Please advice should i stop cycle right away or continue, what needs to be done ?

Kindly advice, Do i need to run PCT if i stop now

Have Caber, Letroz and Nolva in hand.

Also please suggest if I can run only Test P cycle for 10-12 Week and dropping Tren A now .?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    First off, I would drop the ECA stack for now. Second, anytime you tinker with your hormones, there will be the chance you'll have hot flashes, irritability, etc.

You may have experienced this in your previous cycles. You didn't mention what your other cycles were compromised of.

You could drop the tren if you feel it is too advanced or unnecessary, but I would be pinning by the prop every other day at the most. When I was younger, I preferred daily prop injections. E3D prop injections is putting you on a hormonal rollercoaster.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-08-2024 at 02:09 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You may have forgotten a bit in the last 4 years. Give the thread below a read and it may help you. However, you may not need quite as much aromatase inhibitor as suggested.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    First off, I would drop the ECA stack for now. Second, anytime you tinker with your hormones, there will be the chance you'll have hot flashes, irritability, etc.

You may have experienced this in your previous cycles. You didn't mention what your other cycles were compromised of.

You could drop the tren if you feel it is too advanced or unnecessary, but I would be pinning by the prop every other day at the most. When I was younger, I preferred daily prop injections. E3D prop injections is putting you on a hormonal rollercoaster.
    Sir, thank you so much for your reply.

So the E3D injection is the problem will try to follow EOD, but the gear takes more time to dissolve in and i endup no site for pinning, pls tell me if i can pin prop/TrenA in Deltoids?

Please tell me sir, is it normal to experience hot flashes? should i continue the cycle

Also tell me if it is ok to run only test P cycle for 12weeks by EOD (1/1.5ML) pin, or anything to be added with this as my goal to loose fat/weight. I actually stopped incorporating Winny as it interruped my cardio and it hurts my joint. ( now only doing weight training) and break for cardio.

My previous cycle was (sustanon NPP and winstrol in 2015), and in (2017 i was running, Test prop, Primobolan , Tren ace and winny) but i dont recall any hotflash experienced before sir. I hope this hot flash is not something serious to be worried.

Deltoids are fine, properly located glute injections are fine, personally, I'll include quads as well. Some guys that carry a decent amount of muscle will include triceps.

Yes, hormones in flux and hot flashes are normal, particularly if you don't inject based upon the ester. Your E3D injections would be more suited to test cyp, test enanthate /test heptylate, or test decanoate than test prop. I would try to inject test prop daily if possible and rotate the injection sites.

Make sure to read the link I posted above to refresh your memory for best practices regarding your cycle. The dosage you are running is rather low. Basically, if you had healthy T levels before, you're just killing your natural production and replacing it with test prop.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-08-2024 at 04:56 AM.

Deltoids are fine, properly located glute injections are fine, personally, I'll include quads as well. Some guys that carry a decent amount of muscle will include triceps.

Yes, hormones in flux are normal, particularly if you don't inject based upon the ester. You E3D injections would be more suited to test cyp, test enanthate /test heptylate, or test decanoate than test prop. I would try to inject test prop daily if possible and rotate the injection sites.

Make sure to read the link I posted above to refresh your memory for best practices regarding your cycle. The dosage you are running is rather low. Basically, if you had healthy T levels before, you're just killing your natural production and replacing it with test prop.
    Sure sir, I would use both deltoid and glute for injection i have good muscle in quads as well, i will see to it if i can to achieve EOD of prop.

Thanks for clarifying hormonal influx, for now i would drop the Tren A to avoid BP and Cholestrol until i come to desired BF%, Would your suggest T Enth/Cyp against T Prop for my goal sir? I would up the dose to 150MG Prop EOD (Apart from winny should i add anything in addition to Prop to enhance the fat/weight loss), I had healthy levels before im damn sure, my wife gave birth to baby girl lately.

Sure I will give it a read for refreshing the knowledge.

Please tell me this sir, u have quoted "you're just killing your natural production and replacing it with test prop", what should i do now stick with prop or any other Esters ( the goal is to loose fat/Weight sir Btw)

Sir, please dont think i am annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajky View Post
    Sure sir, I would use both deltoid and glute for injection i have good muscle in quads as well, i will see to it if i can to achieve EOD of prop.

Thanks for clarifying hormonal influx, for now i would drop the Tren A to avoid BP and Cholestrol until i come to desired BF%, Would your suggest T Enth/Cyp against T Prop for my goal sir? I would up the dose to 150MG Prop EOD (Apart from winny should i add anything in addition to Prop to enhance the fat/weight loss), I had healthy levels before im damn sure, my wife gave birth to baby girl lately.

Sure I will give it a read for refreshing the knowledge.

Please tell me this sir, u have quoted "you're just killing your natural production and replacing it with test prop", what should i do now stick with prop or any other Esters ( the goal is to loose fat/Weight sir Btw)

Sir, please dont think i am annoying.
    Regarding weight loss, it's pretty much calories in < calories expended. Easier said than done, but there are several ways to go about it. I suggest you visit the diet &nutrition area of the forum.

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

If you can get test c or test e, you could easily do E3D injections. However, I've run prop only cycles and injected daily before, it's up to you.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-08-2024 at 04:57 AM.

Regarding weight loss, it's pretty much calories in < calories expended. Easier said than done, but there are several ways to go about it. I suggest you visit the diet &nutrition area of the forum.

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

If you can get test c or test e, you could easily do E3D injections. However, I've run prop only cycles and injected daily before, it's up to you.
    Sure sir, Understood.
    I can get Cyp ( if anything to be added with it for Accelerated fat loss) , worried about Water bound

If i Manage to run Prop shall i add anavar ? will it accelerate fat loss or not? pls suggest sir.

I suggest you focus on your dietary requirements and caloric expenditures and run your test only cycle.
    Stick with the basics for now.

I suggest you focus on your dietary requirements and caloric expenditures and run your test only cycle.
    Stick with the basics for now.
    Sure sir, I will definitely stick to what u have suggested( test only cycle).
    What type of test should I prefer sir ?
    Test prop or cyp or enanthanate ?
    I find hard time in pinning and rotating sites for test prop, so help me to use any other test without water retention pls ! Or suggest any steps to follow not to get water retained sir ..

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sure sir, I will definitely stick to what u have suggested( test only cycle).
    What type of test should I prefer sir ?
    Test prop or cyp or enanthanate ?
    I find hard time in pinning and rotating sites for test prop, so help me to use any other test without water retention pls ! Or suggest any steps to follow not to get water retained sir ..
    Read the link AG posted. Those questions and more are answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Read the link AG posted. Those questions and more are answered there.
    Understood sir, but i just want to know to switch from Test P to Test C, and i will maintain calorie in deficit and no sodium diet to get water retention on check, Pls suggest i wont ask anything further, will come back after 12 weeks to show progress.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Understood sir, but i just want to know to switch from Test P to Test C, and i will maintain calorie in deficit and no sodium diet to get water retention on check, Pls suggest i wont ask anything further, will come back after 12 weeks to show progress.
    It feels like you are asking to be told what to do. Generally speaking, I tend towards giving people information that enables them to decide what to do on their own.

You started your cycle with test p every 3 days... why did you make that choice? As has already been pointed out, prop is better EOD or even ED.

If you are only going to pin every 3 days, you won't have a good time with an ester like prop. Too much ups and downs. Cypionate or enanthate on the other hand, would be great for pinning every 3.5 days, ie twice a week at reasonably even intervals.

So, do you still have a good, compelling reason for using prop on that schedule? You must have thought about when you put the cycle together, but we can't know what you were thinking at that time. Or, now that you have started the cycle, does it make more sense to you to switch to Cypionate?

Your original question seems to be about hot flashes, as has already been pointed out, this is in part because of your pinning schedule with your chosen esters.

So, you need to change something: schedule, esters and / or compounds.

Personally, what I would do in your shoes is two things:

First, go read the link AG posted. Go. Do it NOW.

Second, I would drop the tren , switch to test c or e, and pin twice a week.

Once you read the f***ing link, you will know why I make that suggestion lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think you would be better off just using test at a small dose right now, assuming you didnt care if you were on trt later…

Your bodyfat is just too high man. Diet and training brother take it from us that have been around for awhile. No sense in waisting gear right now.
    I would be curious to see your lipid panel and blood pressure running that many compounds and at your current stats

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I think you would be better off just using test at a small dose right now, assuming you didnt care if you were on trt later…

Your bodyfat is just too high man. Diet and training brother take it from us that have been around for awhile. No sense in waisting gear right now.
    I would be curious to see your lipid panel and blood pressure running that many compounds and at your current stats
    Sure sir, I will share my lipid panel by tomorrow EOD (updated) as ill be giving sample tomo morning at doorstep will get the result by EOD pls suggest any other blood work to be done however I will share my Last lipid panel taken on Oct'23 ( 2023 jan - Sep - only Vegan diet ).

BP : Systolic 129; Diastolic 69-70. as of 8th Apr 2024 7PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It feels like you are asking to be told what to do. Generally speaking, I tend towards giving people information that enables them to decide what to do on their own.

You started your cycle with test p every 3 days... why did you make that choice? As has already been pointed out, prop is better EOD or even ED.

If you are only going to pin every 3 days, you won't have a good time with an ester like prop. Too much ups and downs. Cypionate or enanthate on the other hand, would be great for pinning every 3.5 days, ie twice a week at reasonably even intervals.

So, do you still have a good, compelling reason for using prop on that schedule? You must have thought about when you put the cycle together, but we can't know what you were thinking at that time. Or, now that you have started the cycle, does it make more sense to you to switch to Cypionate?

Your original question seems to be about hot flashes, as has already been pointed out, this is in part because of your pinning schedule with your chosen esters.

So, you need to change something: schedule, esters and / or compounds.

Personally, what I would do in your shoes is two things:

First, go read the link AG posted. Go. Do it NOW.

Second, I would drop the tren , switch to test c or e, and pin twice a week.

Once you read the f***ing link, you will know why I make that suggestion lol
    Sure sir, thank you for taking time and writing in my post.

I will follow the aforesaid.

The below test taken on Oct'23

CHOLESTEROL - SERUM
    Method :ENZYMATIC/CHOD/POD
    Specimen: SERUM
    167 mg/dl

HDL CHOLESTEROL (DIRECT)
    Method IRECT MEASURE - POLYMER POLY
    ANION
    32 mg/dl

TRIGLYCERIDES
    Method :GPO - POD
    101 mg/dl

LDL CHOLESTEROL (DIRECT)
    Method :HOMOGENOUS ENZYMATIC
    COLORIMETRIC

123 mg/dl

VLDL CHOLESTEROL
    Method :CALCULATED

20.0 mg/dl

TOTAL CHO / HDL RATIO
    Method :CALCULATED

5.18 H

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, have you ever considered that your hot flashes may be instances of anxiety? And if you're pinning test prop E3D, the peaks and valleys in your hormonal levels can definitely trigger this. I'd like to see what your estradiol levels look like the day before you inject. Tren can also cause anxiety.

Best thing I could suggest for this cycle is to stop it, do your PCT and take this as a learning moment. In the future, if you only want to pin twice a week, do a longer ester test (E or C). Mind you, if you take my advice, your hot flashes might get worse, before they get better.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 04-09-2024 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    OP, have you ever considered that your hot flashes may be instances of anxiety? And if you're pinning test prop E3D, the peaks and valleys in your hormonal levels can definitely trigger this. I'd like to see what your estradiol levels look like the day before you inject. Tren can also cause anxiety.

Best thing I could suggest for this cycle is to stop it, do your PCT and take this as a learning moment. In the future, if you only want to pin twice a week, do a longer ester test (E or C). Mind you, if you take my advice, your hot flashes might get worse, before they get better.
    Sir, Yesterday i pinned Prop 1.5ML from 1ML and dropped the Tren A A(every time i used to mix both prop and Tren) and inject now, only prop with 150MG , I crossed 3 weeks by now, Also I have letrozole , Nolva, Caber in hands but its hard to get the Clomiphene citrate OTC.

If i stop now how can i start PCT without Clomiphene but i am sure i can get HCG .

Pls suggest.

PS: Yes, anxiety at its top but i have managed not to mess around in relationships (all time aggresion), tomo i will take E2, Lipid panel and share the results. However i have shared Old lipid result and BP above sir.
    Last edited by Rajky; 04-09-2024 at 10:41 PM.

Sir, Yesterday i pinned Prop 1.5ML from 1ML and dropped the Tren A A(every time i used to mix both prop and Tren) and inject now, only prop with 150MG , I crossed 3 weeks by now, Also I have letrozole , Nolva, Caber in hands but its hard to get the Clomiphene citrate OTC.

If i stop now how can i start PCT without Clomiphene but i am sure i can get HCG .

Pls suggest.

PS: Yes, anxiety at its top but i have managed not to mess around in relationships (all time aggresion), tomo i will take E2, Lipid panel and share the results. However i have shared Old lipid result and BP above sir.
    Mixing tren ace with test p isn't a problem if you're pinning EOD or ED. But if it's E3D you create these peaks in valleys where you got a lot of the hormones in you and then valleys where they're low. And the swings between low to high can cause the the anxiety. Plus your E2 is also swinging up and down along with your test levels. I'd get the E2 tested right before you inject so you can see how far it swung down.

But anyways if you don't have everything you need to run your PCT, you better order it first thing in the morning.

As far as PCT goes, you should already have your PCT drugs on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

Mixing tren ace with test p isn't a problem if you're pinning EOD or ED. But if it's E3D you create these peaks in valleys where you got a lot of the hormones in you and then valleys where they're low. And the swings between low to high can cause the the anxiety. Plus your E2 is also swinging up and down along with your test levels. I'd get the E2 tested right before you inject so you can see how far it swung down.

But anyways if you don't have everything you need to run your PCT, you better order it first thing in the morning.

As far as PCT goes, you should already have your PCT drugs on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.
    Sir, I just booked appointment for E2 and Lipid panel test to see the levels to continue the cycle blood sample will be collected early morning.

Also please suggest any other test to be taken , I feel that i would like to continue the cycle as i have already started it.

FYI, I have Nolva, Letro and Caber in hand in case of emergency, i dont have Clomid.

Thank you sir.
    Last edited by Rajky; 04-10-2024 at 04:26 AM.

Sir, I just booked appointment for E2 and Lipid panel test to see the levels to continue the cycle blood sample will be collected early morning.

Also please suggest any other test to be taken , I feel that i would like to continue the cycle as i have already started it.

FYI, I have Nolva, Letro and Caber in hand in case of emergency, i dont have Clomid.

Thank you sir.
    Your free and total test would be good to get AND your shbg.

Blood sample given sir, I will start to receive reports one by one soon

I will post it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0080.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	182992

Name:	IMG_0079.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	182993

Name:	IMG_0078.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	210.8 KB 
ID:	182994

I have received the reports pls share your thoughts sir

I have added the test reports pls check and advise sir

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot flashes while on Test prop and tren cycle-img_0078.jpg  

I would request Mr. AG, Cylon, Cuz & Honkey kong to chime in .

You need the LC-MS version of the sensitive E2/estradiol. The ECLIA version isn't as discriminating when it comes to providing an accurate value.

You need to work on your lipids. If you aren't getting regular exercise and a good diet now, make that a priority.

You may want to consider getting those values in line before running your cycle.

You need the LC-MS version of the sensitive E2/estradiol. The ECLIA version isn't as discriminating when it comes to providing an accurate value.

You need to work on your lipids. If you aren't getting regular exercise and a good diet now, make that a priority.

You may want to consider getting those values in line before running your cycle.
    Yeah, it sounds like his estradiol could be swinging from high to low quite a bit.

And the easiest way is to avoid saturated fats. Which is harder than it sounds in our current world.

Ok sir, for now I’m dropping the cycle .

Yeah, it sounds like his estradiol could be swinging from high to low quite a bit.

And the easiest way is to avoid saturated fats. Which is harder than it sounds in our current world.
    Ok sir, I’m dropping the cycle now

Pls tell me if PCT required

should I meet a doc to get Lipids levels down or can it be lowered with regular cardio and training ?

Or

Once I drop the cycle levels will go on lower side with proper diet and food ..

It’s my big fault to start cycle with high fat .

I’m not clear of what would be the next step pls suggest .. I’ll follow that

Also I got a call from lab asking my history, he said that your free test level is higher side .

Ok sir, I’m dropping the cycle now

Pls tell me if PCT required

should I meet a doc to get Lipids levels down or can it be lowered with regular cardio and training ?

Or

Once I drop the cycle levels will go on lower side with proper diet and food ..

It’s my big fault to start cycle with high fat .

I’m not clear of what would be the next step pls suggest .. I’ll follow that

Also I got a call from lab asking my history, he said that your free test level is higher side .

Since youre taking test prop like 3 or 4 days after your last injection, you should do like tamoxifen 40mg and clomid 100mg daily for the first week and then 20/50mg daily for the next three weeks.

There probably is somebody who could give better advice than that than me on PCT. But I would look at austinite's first cycle sticky.

And you should've had everything you need (cycle, PCT, ancilliares, etc) before you shot your first shot.

About 6 weeks after your PCT is finished, that's when you should get follow up bloodwork done.

Since youre taking test prop like 3 or 4 days after your last injection, you should do like tamoxifen 40mg and clomid 100mg daily for the first week and then 20/50mg daily for the next three weeks.

There probably is somebody who could give better advice than that than me on PCT. But I would look at austinite's first cycle sticky.

And you should've had everything you need (cycle, PCT, ancilliares, etc) before you shot your first shot.

About 6 weeks after your PCT is finished, that's when you should get follow up bloodwork done.

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	213.1 KB 
ID:	182996
    My free testosterone levels

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	213.1 KB 
ID:	182996
    My free testosterone levels

More than just your free and total test. You want your RBC, your estradiol, in your case your lipid profile. Just to make sure that you've recovered from the cycle.

More than just your free and total test. You want your RBC, your estradiol, in your case your lipid profile. Just to make sure that you've recovered from the cycle.
    Sir, Except RBC i have attached all the reports above, I think you are talking about the blood tests to be taken after PCT completion .

Correct me if i am wrong.

Based on the Total and Free Testosterone values, can someone say that i was on a good gear ?

Based on the Total and Free Testosterone values, can someone say that i was on a good gear ?
    Based on the reference range value, I'd say you had legit products. You must have pulled lab work close to an injection day.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-12-2024 at 03:52 PM.

markwilliams is offline Junior Member
    Hey, it might be a good idea to lower your doses or ditch the tren if you're having trouble. Running a PCT if you decide to stop is smart. Switching to just test could be safer.

Sir, Except RBC i have attached all the reports above, I think you are talking about the blood tests to be taken after PCT completion .

Correct me if i am wrong.
    Yes after your pct is done We can tell from your elevated test that you're running gear.

Thread Information