DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Longer cycle lower dose trial.

This thread was inspired by http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=37728

I'm going to modify a stack that I formulated based upon the readings online, and opinions of some of the most helpful AR members. The stack that I had come up with was

wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg ew
    wk 1-10 Anavar 35mg ed
    wk 1-10 Eq 200mg ew

New cycle.

wk 1-14 Primobolan Depot 200mg ew
    wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 350mg ew
    wk 11-12 Test Enanthate 250mg ew

Yeah I changed the dosages from what I posed on the link above.

Criticisms are welcome. Not sure if my taper of Enanthate is quiet necessary, but doing it for 12 weeks for the full dosage makes me uneasy being a rookie.

Doc

PS,

This cycle won't actually go into effect until Novemeber!!!! I still need to train more before I gear up.

Doc

custom fit is offline Member
    Extending out your cycle for 2 weeks at those low dosages might not pay dividends that you are expecting. At those low dosages you may want to extend out your cycle of 18 weeks, or that 1st cycle looked better.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with custom fit ..thats not really an extended cycle...extended would be atleast another 4 to 8

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I do belive it is better to run longer at lower dose, my understanding here is that its your first cycle if so, i think that it should wok fine i would go with 200mf of Enenthate every 4 days and 200mg of primo per week, that should work good, i know people who gained 14lbs in 10 weeks using just 200mg of primo and kept most of it in the end...good luck...XXL

Thanks for the support Mike_XXL

I was thinking about my updated cycle, and how I really didn't extend it TOO much. Laughed at myself. I posted the cycle too hastely.

Still, I don't want to go 18 weeks, plus I think it would cost more. So I think 14 weeks on the test, and 16 on the primo.

Not sure if the primo would really hike up my hairline at that length, probably more likely.

Like I said though, I still have 2 more months, but I think a lower dosed longer cycle would be better for me.

Anyone have a rough idea, not asking for sources or direct prices, but a rough idea of what my updated cycle might run me as oppossed to my original?

Thanks for the help.

Doc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, my first cycle, I went 16 weeks at low doses for much of the cycle. (Thanks to BASK8KACE). Everyone definitely reacts differently to AS, but after 16 weeks, I got no sides, and my PCT was a breeze. I just think that if you can get decent gains at lower cycles, its a no brainer. Plus, I'd rather be on the safe side and find out how my body will react. I am big on low doses, longer cycle. My cycle was mostly 250mg of Test, and 200mg of EQ. After re-reading the link above, I might lower my doses for my next cycle.

Thread Information