Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roid Rage?!?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Roid Rage?!?

This is my 4th cycle. I'm beginning wk 4 of test enanthate 250mg/e3d and i'm beginning to think that this shit is a bad idea right now.

Today I was training at the gym and my ex of 3 months (broken up 3 months) shows up to work out. Now I haven't seen her in about 4 days and we do not talk, period.

The Mere Sight of her sent me into a fierce rage. Nothing was said, we didn't even make eye contact and never got close to each other. And I felt like choking the shit out of her. But thank goodness God gave me a bit of sense. I was pissed off and in a another world for almost an hour after I left the gym. The only positive thing I got out of seeing her was that it kicked my workout into Mach 3. This is the first time that this has happened, to this extent, so far.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Without words, just the sight of something you do not like making you just go ape shit? Or do I need to just suck it up? I usually see her for an hour or so everyday, but something just snapped today, like it never has before. I'm a little worried that I may do something very fucking dumb.

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    suck it up

jcrew.com is offline Banned

yep

Quote Originally Posted by EGP?
    suck it up
    yep. you're not mentally ready for juice. why don't you stick to creatine. did you have an "asshole" personality before taking juice? i think wanting to physically harm a female would fit under anyone's definition of an asshole.

preppy white-boy

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Something similar to that happened to me a couple years ago. Short story is she cheated on me with this 110 pound sausage and I saw them at a club one night boy let me tell you it was so tempting to go say hi But i kept cool and just pictured that every time i worked out a little motivation.

P.T.P.- this is about what happened in my case.... i will suck it up, i've got some friends that i can talk to, I just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one that's been in this situation---J.Crew--no I didn't have an asshole personality, it's the thought of what she's done that's getting to me, and i'm worried that the test may be intensifying it..And No, I would never do anything to hurt a girl, it's the guy i think she cheated on me with that i'm worried about hurting

AH, and the fucker works out at MY gym

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    youll be alright man just concentrate on training and dieting and youll have all the girls runnin for ya

Ok guys, I'm out, talking about this is pissing me off. Sorry.. I guess if any of you have any previous experiences/stories of RR... I'd sure feel better if you would post 'em....

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Ahhh,, suck it up !!! It's for the better,, the less you seem to care the more it will aggrivate her.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Its kinda wierd but I must just have extra test cause I've raged several times in the gym during the middle of sets. serouisly my trainging partner takes a step back and says "damn". I think anyone can "snap" while working out and I like it cause it gives me that extra boost. One time during the middle of 80 lbs DB hammercurls my partner's girlfriend's new boyfriend walks by and casually says "hey hows it going". Im not kidding when my eyes turned red and I was already on rep 6 and I raged for 10 more reps. Funny thing was I was just pissed for my partner hehe... he wasnt even mad. Must be some adrenaline mixed in 2 hu?

custom fit is offline Member
    You were prob focused in your workout, and the sight of her just tipped you over the edge. I don't think it's a roid rage thing.

Actually if you think about it, the more pissed off you get = the harder you workout = the better body you will acheive = more "tang" will come your way, and the only person you can blame for getting laid more is...your ex girl

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    Actually if you think about it, the more pissed off you get = the harder you workout = the better body you will acheive = more "tang" will come your way, and the only person you can blame for getting laid more is...your ex girl
    LOL .. If that isn't reasoning, I don't know what the hell is!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    AH, and the fucker works out at MY gym
    Hate the game, not the player. I've been there bro. If the girl i'm going out with cheats on me, thats ok! I'm cheating on her. Life is too short to get pissed about a cheating G/F. Now if she was your wife, that's another story. Let it go! Go bang her best friend in the ass. You will feel hella better.

someday is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Hate the game, not the player. I've been there bro. If the girl i'm going out with cheats on me, thats ok! I'm cheating on her. Life is too short to get pissed about a cheating G/F. Now if she was your wife, that's another story. Let it go! Go bang her best friend in the ass. You will feel hella better.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Thats some of the best advice i think i've ever heard....you're gonna make a great pappy.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i get VERY iritable when on. the smallest things make me mad, like someone chewing gum too loud or crunching paper, but i always control myself!

Austex is offline Member
    I too have a controlled temper when on a cycle. The slightest thing can annoy the f"K out of me for hours. My advice, enjoy the extra "push" in the gym for your own good. Or, if you can't handle being around her, move to another gym or train at a different time. Oh, and if her new boyfriend even looks at you the wrong way....beat his ass, it's great fun and you'll feel better.

Austex,
    The Problem is greater than that my friend. We all 3 work at the same MotherF*cking Gym! Whatd'ya think about them apples? I'm in one hell of a predicament. So moving on is not much of an option at the moment. Beating his ass won't make me feel better...making her suffer will. I just don't know what the fuck got into me today, hell I'm still pissed. It's got to be deeper than I think it is. I've just got to suck it up--- Word to the wise, don't date a co-worker. if you do, keep it strictly sex.

Tbull

Austex is offline Member
    Hmmm, that definately changes things. Good luck bro!

you're telling me... haha, fuck it.... if either of them give me shit, it'll be his ass. He don't have a clue.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    GEEEEEZE... If you guys would just turn on the radio and listen to the Tom Leykis show you wouldn't have these problems. You never, never date a co-worker.

Lordblitz,
    where the hell were you 9 months ago? HUH?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    you're telling me... haha, fuck it.... if either of them give me shit, it'll be his ass. He don't have a clue.
    Bro, why is it you wanna beat him? Look at it from his point of view. He saw some free sex, she said she was single and he banged her. What's the problem here? I'd do the same thing...I'm a guy! Thats what we do! I'm sure you can pick up someone better. You should have had something on the back burner for when shit fucks up. And believe me, shit always fucks up! Don't let it get to you man. Hit her best friend up if you wanna get back at her.

haha, youre killing me.... i'm cool..i am just worried that this test is going to get me in trouble.. ya know? wrong place at the wrong time, seeing the wrong shit...I pretty much had zero control over my emotions today. that's why i am concerned..I have control over my actions, but not emotions...i dont know, i'm just rambling, i gotta try to get some sleep...

later,
    tbull

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    LordBlitz said it best......

Don't go all Jerry Springer and start throwing temper tantrums. The guy isn't to blame.....she chose to cheat. She is the one at fault. You are now broken up, therefore, she means absolutely nothing to you. If you let her (or him) know that you are pissed off, then they win. It's only normal to feel hurt after something like that...but then IMO she wasn't really worth it to begin with.

Be bigger than they are. Hey, you've pounded her ass long enough. Give the used meat to someone else and move on up in the world. There's better non-cheatin bods out there bro. Believe me.

Suck it up...dun get angry...and dun let them see you're upset. You'll be right after a couple more days.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Austex,
    The Problem is greater than that my friend. We all 3 work at the same MotherF*cking Gym! Whatd'ya think about them apples? I'm in one hell of a predicament. So moving on is not much of an option at the moment. Beating his ass won't make me feel better...making her suffer will. I just don't know what the fuck got into me today, hell I'm still pissed. It's got to be deeper than I think it is. I've just got to suck it up--- Word to the wise, don't date a co-worker. if you do, keep it strictly sex.

Tbull
    Are all 3 of you employed at the same gym or do you just work out at the same gym? If it is the latter, and you really think that you might do something crazy, you may want to consider joining a different gym. If you are all employed at the same gym, then you are in a bad situation bro. I know how you feel. I get crazy in situations like that and I have never even been on any gear.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    I dont think its the gear that made you feel like that cause if you still have feelings for the girl, then i would have felt very pissed off even if i wasnt on gear

Employed by the same gym... I'm a fucking moron. And it hasn't gotten any better today. I think it must have something to do with the shit i'm on...In a way, i think i kinda want to be pissed... But that really doesn't make sense..I don't know, I'll cope.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrew.com
    yep. you're not mentally ready for juice. why don't you stick to creatine. did you have an "asshole" personality before taking juice? i think wanting to physically harm a female would fit under anyone's definition of an asshole.

preppy white-boy
    The no-flame rule prevents me from commenting on this repsonse.

And bull, like others said, don't blame him, blame her. She let it happen one way or the other. Now she can go screw around on him instead of you. And famous words of my father come to mind - "Don't get your pussy where you get your paycheck." I had to find out on my own, too. Also, don't let her know she still pisses you off, it feeds her ego. Act like getting rid of her was the best thing that happened to you.

But keep the agression for the workouts. Those are the best workouts!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    AMEN!!!!! That was classic

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    The no-flame rule prevents me from commenting on this repsonse.

And bull, like others said, don't blame him, blame her. She let it happen one way or the other. Now she can go screw around on him instead of you. And famous words of my father come to mind - "Don't get your pussy where you get your paycheck." I had to find out on my own, too. Also, don't let her know she still pisses you off, it feeds her ego. Act like getting rid of her was the best thing that happened to you.

But keep the agression for the workouts. Those are the best workouts!

You hit the nail on the head with that one brother. Thank you bros for helping me and giving me support during these past 2 days..I really can't explain with words the extent of the anger I had yesterday. I wasn't myself at all. I'm feel like I'm good to go now. I really appreciate all your help. ---- I'm going to concentrate 100% on business ---- You guys helped me realize ---- I don't have time for this shit. Thanks again.

TBull

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Thats some of the best advice i think i've ever heard....you're gonna make a great pappy.

LMFAO LMFAO

:lo phewww

Ok, the "pappy" thing brought me over the edge!

Doc

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think that has anything to do with your gear at all...i see my ex i'll get pissed cuz i sure as hell dont wanna be around her...it would have pissed me off before hand anyways because were broken up...I just want her to get the fuck outta my gym and go play with her barbies at her house....but i've had it happen and i wasnt on anything and i think its bullshit to say its because of it...it was an emotional experience...just look at it as an energy booster

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    try to focus the anger into super intese workouts you might as well get something out of the rage besides jail time

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    just take a deep breath and say I am loved by someone ten times

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hey just make sure when your arrested to give a blood sample so you can prove the roids and prove temporary insanity. j/ks

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrew.com

preppy white-boy

I hate how newbie members seem to think they know stuff. LOL, especially if they do not know anything about a person they still insist on giving advice. Just my 2 bits later

Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    I hate how newbie members seem to think they know stuff. LOL, especially if they do not know anything about a person they still insist on giving advice. Just my 2 bits later

GC- i know where you're coming from... thx -- i wasn't going to say anything about prep kid...i ignored the response, i wasn't in any mood to read that shit much less respond and get kicked off the board... Again, Thanks guys.

TBull

herbologist is offline New Member
    Dude, I feel like choking the shit out of my wife every day, she's Mexican. I'm not being prejudice she is, doesn't speak one damn word of english and refuses to learn. But hey, I'm not willing to go to jail, and loes my right to posess a firearm, ect. over some stupid shit. The scary thing is I haven't cycled yet, but I haved developed pretty good self control.
    AND jcrew.com STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by herbologist
    Dude, I feel like choking the shit out of my wife every day, she's Mexican. I'm not being prejudice she is, doesn't speak one damn word of english and refuses to learn. But hey, I'm not willing to go to jail, and loes my right to posess a firearm, ect. over some stupid shit. The scary thing is I haven't cycled yet, but I haved developed pretty good self control.
    AND jcrew.com STFU.

If that couldn't make me laugh, I don't know what could have. Thx Herb.

TBull

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by herbologist
    AND jcrew.com STFU.

Ur killin me man.....lol.

Seriously bro this sorta shit has happened to most of us.....not to the extent of having to see that person every day. But weve all be tempted to beat the shit outa the guy your girlfriend cheated on u with...its normal . U just gotta stay level headed. Its only gonna get u jail time. Plus like somone else said.....SHE CHEATED ON U. U cant really blame the other guy 100%. Just keep that rage in your workouts.

-Nate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information