D-Anabol is offline New Member

AD1+AD4 for 15 years old..

Hi!
    I'm 15 years old and I'm thinking about taking PH.

The reason I want to take PH is that I'm 182cm tall and my weight is 144lb

I've been training for about 3-4 months, ate like a maniac, and also used weight gainer and whey but I only gained about 1lb

A friend of mine is going to start taking ProHormones(He is 17.5 years old) and I want to take it too so I can gain some muscles.

What do you think?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i think that at 15 all you need is protein and maybe some creatine. save your money, hit the weights, get a good diet.

hey bud if I were you at your age i would just worry about your diet you could really screw up your body at a time when some of the most crucial growing is going on. Give it time and eat eat eat and you will grow. At 15 you will probably get mostly negative effect and a great case of pimples, and if you working out to get big for ladies all you will end up getting is a nice pizza face and empty pockets. ~good luck to you

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Listen to this shit man.....I tried prohormones when I was 17 and they gave me all the lovely sides of real steroids with only a fraction of the results. I got alittle gyno (bitch titties), lots of acne, and my sex drive was way lowered after I stopped them and took almost half a year to recover. Dont fuck with your hormones at this age. Trust me.

Try buying some good whey protein, such as optimum whey 5lb tubs and get some carbohdrate powder (dextrose or maltodextrin). Take 3 shakes a day with about 50grams of protein and carbs and try some creatine. Theres no way you wont grow off that if you eat 3-4 solid meals along with the shakes

I alredy have a great protein shake and 5 stars weight gainer
    It's just not working..

I'm going to take a stack of Tribulus+DHEA
    Do you think it will help me?

How many calories do you eat on an average day and how many grams of protein? Its physically impossible not to gain wieght if your eating enough. So if you're not gaining just eat more and really try adding another couple shakes a day, every day. Up your calories by about 500cals a day and if your not gaining wieght then add 1000 calories more per day.

I eat 180+ grams of protein and about 3500 calories.

Thanks Derex!
    I will try, but I don't think it will help me

I alredy paid for the Tribulus+DHEA stack, but I can get my money back.
    What do you think?

Nothing wrong with taking the tribulus as it gave me a little boost and some noticeable aggression in the gym. That was with biotests tribex 500. DHEA is a waste of money IMO. Anyway, if thats what you're eating, and your not gaining you need to eat more...simple as that. You are no way near your genetic natural potential and if you eat enough you will grow....no way around it...Try 1.5 grams of protein/ per pound of bodywieght and upping your calories as I wrote in a previous post.

That's 215 grams of protein..Are you sure I need that much protein? I'm not on a cycle

I'm going to eat

Thread Information