Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lost all Gains

  1. #1
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    Lost all Gains

    I lost the 20lbs I gained after my first cycle. I was taking Deca , Sust, and primoteston and primobolan . Even though my diet and lifting routine was good, it all turned to fat so I ran it off.

    I'm going to be starting my second cycle and am thinking about combining Equ. Deca, and Winstrol and Durabolin (if I can get a hold of it) I'm reluctant to ad test. to it just because I took lots of Sustanon my first cycle and eventually lost all my gains. I also don't want the damn side effects. I'm only looking to gain about 15lbs of muscle, but I really want to keep it this time.

    Will this work? Let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    If you lost your gains from the first, you need to evaluate in detail every possible factor that lead to that result before you even consider jumping into another one.

    List your age, stats, and experience along with your diet through the cycle and post cycle. Also, did you inorporate post cycle therapy ?

  3. #3
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,346
    Use a single ester test, and test gains are very keepable btw with propper post cycle therapy . What did you take post cycle? I hope you had some clomid in there.

  4. #4
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    yeah, bro...what was your PCT like? diet?

  5. #5
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    If you lost your gains from the first, you need to evaluate in detail every possible factor that lead to that result before you even consider jumping into another one.

    List your age, stats, and experience along with your diet through the cycle and post cycle. Also, did you inorporate post cycle therapy?

    I'm 32, 175, 5'10 and have been lifting for about ten years. I did incorprate post cycle therapy of nolvadex . I would eat lot's of chicken, moderate amounts of complex carbs, and little sugar...lot's of protein shakes. During the last month of my cycle began feeling fatigued and had to cut back on workouts to an hour every other day.

    I was taking finasteride during this time so as not to lose hair.

  6. #6
    someday's Avatar
    someday is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    671
    How about after cycle? Did your workouts continue or did you start skippin the gym?

  7. #7
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    How about after cycle? Did your workouts continue or did you start skippin the gym?

    I cut down on the post cycle routine because I was fatigued, but still went for an hour everyother day. That's all I could do. I still ate well during post cycle. I think I may have been eating too much protein which turned into fat.

  8. #8
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    1. Replace the shakes with real food besides post workout.

    2. At your height and weight, you need to be eating 3000 calories off cycle, so on it should up aroun 4000

    3. You need fat to build and hold onto muscle. Start taking in some EFA's -Flax oil or Udo's.
    and eat some steaks and burgers while on cycle. At least one meal with red meat a day. Also, keep calories elevated post cycle. The body needs butt loads to prevent catabolism

    4. Next time, use clomid and Nolva post cycle

    5. Finally, never do a cycle without test. It's the foundation for any cycle.

  9. #9
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    1. Replace the shakes with real food besides post workout.

    2. At your height and weight, you need to be eating 3000 calories off cycle, so on it should up aroun 4000

    3. You need fat to build and hold onto muscle. Start taking in some EFA's -Flax oil or Udo's.
    and eat some steaks and burgers while on cycle. At least one meal with red meat a day. Also, keep calories elevated post cycle. The body needs butt loads to prevent catabolism

    4. Next time, use clomid and Nolva post cycle

    5. Finally, never do a cycle without test. It's the foundation for any cycle.


    Yeah, I thought test. was pretty vital!

    Thanks for the advice man!

  10. #10
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I'm 32, 175, 5'10 and have been lifting for about ten years. I did incorprate post cycle therapy of nolvadex . I would eat lot's of chicken, moderate amounts of complex carbs, and little sugar...lot's of protein shakes. During the last month of my cycle began feeling fatigued and had to cut back on workouts to an hour every other day.

    I was taking finasteride during this time so as not to lose hair.

    Alright, your carbs should have remained decent, not moderate for adequate energy. Also, excess protein can make you tired and lethargic.

    I agree that natural protein would have been much better. Also, besides not providing your body with enough energy from food, you probably missed the 'intensity' test provided you.
    You probably just needed to push past that, and no offense, kicked your own ass to lift heavy.

    I would train a bit more before starting another cycle, but good luck with what you do.,

    Doc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •