Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    You provoked that response,so don't go crying to the mods bout it!!!!
    Last edited by Magin; 09-03-2003 at 06:40 PM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I provoked nothing.

YOUR IGNORANCE CAUSED YOU TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND TAKE AS. THEN YOU REALIZED HOW STUPID YOU WERE AND STOPPED. THEN COME TO US BITCHING. TAKE A HIKE NUMBNUTS.

Magin is offline Junior Member
    "I provoked nothing" yeah good arguement,your just losin it now and making shit up.

LOL bitching? Nah wouldnt think so! Again thats your opinion and i told you already it means shit to me. You said you provoked nothing then one space down you attempt to have a go again. You don't like it,go cry and tell mommy about it or tell someone thats gives a shit,i couldn't give a flying monkeys what you mutter don't you realise that,is it too hard for you to understand!?!?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I like this thread. Its entertaining.
    1: The guy has already done a few cycles and just feels like fucking around
    2: The guy has done no cycles and is just fucking around while he reads a little more
    3: He is socially impaired in knowing the proper way to gain attention from new people
    4: He is one of those people who feels he knows everything and is the person who is gonna end up in the hospital because he fucked up his steroid use causing YET ANOTHER BAD STATISTIC FOR AAS.
    5: He put a little time in his avatar for just a one time "fuck around on the board and leave" routine so my opinion is he will either stop posting lame ass threads for awhile or he is gonna change his name and start over with a fresh one.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe the auther of this thread.

You say you have done research and know all there is to know about Dianabol - OBVIOUSLY not! Otherwise you wouldn't be asking us questions about it.

Under 21's shouldn't use AAs as a rule.

You need to look through the educational board on this site and digest all there is to digest.
    Your natural Growth Hormone is still high and therefore with a good diet and good structured training(not going for a max every session!!!) program you will get a lot stronger natyurally.

Don't go asking silly and stupid questions about drugs that you HAVEN'T researched!

Everyone on this board knows something about something but not everything about everything. The people on this board are here to help you but only if you help yourself. DO THE RESEARCH B4 YOU START ASKING QUESTIONS!!!

Peace!

I think the 6 days on Dianabol have made hima ROID head!

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS and YOUR PEERS!!!

There are many people on this board some of whom you have spoken to, who, what they don't know about AAS isn't worth knowing! You need to LISTEN!!

Otherwise, if we're not giving you the answers that you want then go to another, less reputable board and let them tell you to do gear and shit. It's your life, we can only give you good sound advice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information