Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47
  1. #1
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70

    DBOL 6 days too late

    I started a cycle of dbol only @ 15/20mg ED a couple of weeks ago i stopped it after 6 days. Will my natural bone growth be hindred by the dbol and my growth plates have close or should i be ok? Honest opionons please.

  2. #2
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    How old are you?

  3. #3
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    im 18

  4. #4
    dacowboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    14
    i really doubt it

  5. #5
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't think 6 days will do it. Stay away from the juice. Go hit the gym natural for another couple years.

  6. #6
    Chach's Avatar
    Chach is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    461
    Why in Gods name would you put anything into ur body without knowing much information on it? or the possible effects it could have., not a smart move ..stay away from juice........

  7. #7
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    i know everything about dbol and what what i was taking,i reasearched it and other roids for 4months,i just had a change of mind a few days into the cycle.

  8. #8
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Wow I didn't believe people still were ignorant about juice.

    Sounds like that Ricki Lake show on Steroids really scared you off. Hah!

  9. #9
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    Would you recommend an 18yr old taking roids then???!!!If so your daft

    It was a smart decision to stop taking them,my strength,weight and muscle definition had shot up faster than in the 2 months training before taking them,i could have easily have continued to take them but id rather wait a few years. Just because you take roids doesnt mean you have to pretend like they have no bad effects,everyone knows they can be unsafe and have bad side effects,most people just put up with that because they want huge muscles more than a big dick and control over it,balls,hair etc

  10. #10
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,966
    AS have no effect on the size of your cock buddy.

  11. #11
    Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    459
    I strongly doubt it. That is very mild for your endocrine system. Anavar is a mild steroid used to stimulate growth in children. Such a low dose of dianabol for 6 days is unlikely to do anything that a doctor's prescription of anavar wouldn't do after a few weeks. BUt that is just a guess...

    If it is any solace, I remember a post by a kid who did a full, real cycle. He had some sort of testing done for an unrelated reason. It might have been an MRI or CAT scan, I forget which (I don't think it was just an x-ray). Anyway, the doctor commented that he could see that his growth plates weren't closed, without knowing his patient took steroids .

    Don't sweat it.

    -SF

  12. #12
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,697
    you will be fine. Im glad to see that you stopped your cycle but if dbol only was your first cycle maybe you should have read a little more before you go saying that you knew everything there is to know about it

  13. #13
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70

    Thumbs up

    I dont understand mate? Are you saying it was a bad cycle? I know its not recommended because theres a high chance that you will lose most of your gains,but for my first time i was just testing the waters before i started a cycle like,deca ,sust and dbol . I have about 5 different drug profiles for the drug in my favs,i might not know everyhing about it but i made sure i researched it well before taking it,my only concern was that it would stunt my growth. I thought AAS did affect the size of your dick,most BB pics i see have a very tiny package.

    Cheers for the reassurance sigmond
    Last edited by Magin; 09-01-2003 at 01:50 PM.

  14. #14
    hellapimpin's Avatar
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SOuthern Cali
    Posts
    2,359
    yea stay away from AS...you should try cell tech, heard great things..and do a prohormone cycle...

  15. #15
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    pro hormones? Could you explain a little about them? if my bone structure was bigger i wouldnt have any probs with them,im lanky with small bones,my wrists are about 6.3" something that would speed that up would be helpful.

  16. #16
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    I dont understand mate? Are you saying it was a bad cycle? I know its not recommended because theres a high chance that you will lose most of your gains,but for my first time i was just testing the waters before i started a cycle like,deca ,sust and dbol . I have about 5 different drug profiles for the drug in my favs,i might not know everyhing about it but i made sure i researched it well before taking it,my only concern was that it would stunt my growth. I thought AAS did affect the size of your dick,most BB pics i see have a very tiny package.

    Cheers for the reassurance sigmond
    HAHAHA Funny

  17. #17
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    I thought prohormones were junk.

  18. #18
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Is this thread for real? SERIOUSLY. Or is this just a waste of our time. I re read the posts a couple of times and I am leaning toward the opinion that you are bored and like wasting people's time, OR you are not very smart.
    1: If you KNOW EVERYTHING about DBOL , then you wouldnt be asking ANY QUESTIONS. You would be telling us about it.
    2: Bone structure? In relation to steroids affecting the composition of bones or the added weight on the frame of you body due to increased muscle.
    3: Think of Prohormones as WATERED down steroids.
    4: Thats about it.

  19. #19
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    Take a minute to change your period pad and realise that im not asking for info about the drug but instead asking if it's short use would have affected my long term natural growth at all,reading drug profiles and all the websites/pages on the WWW wouldnt provide me with the info such as im trying to find as it's a personal question.

  20. #20
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,131
    no, your fine

  21. #21
    musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    south
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    i know everything about dbol and what what i was taking,i reasearched it and other roids for 4months,i just had a change of mind a few days into the cycle.
    If you know "everything" about Dbol , wouldn't you know the answer to your question? Just a thought...

    And it takes more than just 4 months of researching to be prepared to use understand and be mentally prepared to use AAS. Not a flame here, but you have lots and lots to learn...and being 18, you have plenty of time to learn it.

    /c

  22. #22
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    Musc did you not read my last post?

  23. #23
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    Take a minute to change your period pad and realise that im not asking for info about the drug but instead asking if it's short use would have affected my long term natural growth at all,reading drug profiles and all the websites/pages on the WWW wouldnt provide me with the info such as im trying to find as it's a personal question.
    My period pad LOL
    What did you do research on?? What the name of it actually is. How many mgs you need to take? Great research. Im not trying to rip on you.
    My point is: With the research you seem to be putting into AAS, you are gonna get yourself into a bad position and not have the time to wait around for an answer.
    The long term affects of taking ONLY 120 mgs of dbol ??? Come on now.
    Some things are left to common sense.

    You will probably take a few tabs of E in your life and not be worrying about those long term side affects

  24. #24
    musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    south
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    Musc did you not read my last post?
    Yes I did. Did you read your third post..the one you typed...the one where you knew everything about Dbol ?

    /c

  25. #25
    nj juice's Avatar
    nj juice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    607
    I'm surprised no one has really brought this up, but if you know all there is to know about d-bol then why did you only take 15-20 mg a day?

  26. #26
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    I'm surprised no one has really brought this up, but if you know all there is to know about d-bol then why did you only take 15-20 mg a day?
    And if he knew alot about AS why did he take a cycle when he's not even 18. Better yet why try and flame me because of his igorance on AS.

    Not my fault you took the cycle then quit. you shouldn't have touched it to begin with.

  27. #27
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,071
    I applaud your decision...I wish more young guys would do the same thing!!!!!

  28. #28
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,425
    Magin...in another thread you said that you had to go to the hospital because of a "dbol overdose"??? While at the hospital did you not think to ask the doctor? Just a thought....


    ttgb

  29. #29
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    NJ juice i took a small dose because of my low weight.

    Calipso im 19 next week where do you get this info from?LoL

    buylongterm thank you!

    Tryingtogetbig learn to read,i didnt overdose on dbol i took the wrong painkillers when i was drinking and had to get my stomadch pumped,i told the hospital i was taking them and they had to inform my GP and he came out to see me at the house the next day advising me not to continue and stop them immediatley,so i did.

    Bermach yeah bumbles are great i take a couple now and again,but no use in worrying about the long term effects when nobody knows what they are.

  30. #30
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,425
    Post by Magin:

    " started a dbol only cycle for a week (first cycle) id never felt better,bigger more confident and stronger in my life,the 7th day i had a christenin to go to and didnt take any dbol the whole day,later that i took an overdose was in hospital for days,i know how ya feel bro."

    I don't know if you are for real or not dumbass, but this is your quote from that thread. To "KNOW" everything about dbol, you sure have a funny way of proving it. Later dude...


    peace,

    ttgb

  31. #31
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,966
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Post by Magin:

    To "KNOW" everything about dbol , you sure have a funny way of proving it. Later dude...
    Right on TTGB. this kid's a llama.

  32. #32
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Just give it till your 21 to do roids bro. Your going to be fine, your not screwed up from the D-bol. If anything lay off the liquer if you wanna get more muscle.

  33. #33
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    How has that quote any relevance to this thread?! That quote just meant i suffered from depression after missing a day of dbol . It did not say the od was from taking dbol,your the real dumbass if you think i could have overdosed on dbol when i said i didnt take any that day,LOL.

    ChrisAdams use another thread to increase your insignificant posts you muppet,how long did it take you to come up with that sig? You need to get a life.

    Thx for the advice punk
    Last edited by Magin; 09-03-2003 at 12:37 PM.

  34. #34
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    your the real dumbass if you ....
    It's "you're" the real dumbass. As in "you are." The word "your" is used to mean possession. As in "your" attitude "SUCKS." hehe

    peace,

    ttgb

  35. #35
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    Feel better now,do ya?

    LMAO......SAD!

  36. #36
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,425
    Magin...I know that I'm messing with you pretty hard. But dude, you started off here in AR by posting some pretty strange shit. Here was your first post I read:

    "id bet you arent:

    eating either enough/or the right foods
    dont have a good routine

    and youve turned to steroids for quick muscle gain in the hope you wont have to work hard to get gains and thats why you havent noticed a difference,thats why you are about to throw in the towel because all your hopes lay on the fact that the steroids would make you massive and thats why you want to quit,whats your diet routine etc?"



    That's just not a cool reply from someone that's been here 2 days bro. Ease up, read a bunch and become a contributing member to the board. I'll quick f'ing with ya if you'll do that.

    peace,

    ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 09-03-2003 at 01:13 PM.

  37. #37
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    It's "you're" the real dumbass. As in "you are." The word "your" is used to mean possession. As in "your" attitude "SUCKS." hehe

    peace,

    ttgb
    At least someone did this before I could. Heh.

  38. #38
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    How has that quote any relevance to this thread?! That quote just meant i suffered from depression after missing a day of dbol . It did not say the od was from taking dbol,your the real dumbass if you think i could have overdosed on dbol when i said i didnt take any that day,LOL.

    ChrisAdams use another thread to increase your insignificant posts you muppet,how long did it take you to come up with that sig? You need to get a life.

    Thx for the advice punk
    Wow, someone who knows everything about dbol yet he stopped his cycle 6 days into it? You admit you shouldn't have used it then why did you?

    It's only a matter of time before the mods delete this thread or ban your account. I've been to so many forums with people like you, and they don't last long.

  39. #39
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    Why would they ban my account i have done nothing wrong!

    So what are you saying you dumbwit? That if you know everything about the drug then you can't stop taking it?

    I started it willing to risk losing any more natural growth i may have left,but realised 6 days into it that it wasn't worth it thats why i stopped taking it.

    This thread was over with and all was calm untill you decided to start shit again,truth is i couldn't care what you think,even if you are a super nerd who's been on all BB forums and experienced it all,your opinion means shit to me,move on.
    Last edited by Magin; 09-03-2003 at 06:07 PM.

  40. #40
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    Why would they ban my account i have done nothing wrong!

    So what are you saying you dumbwit? That if you know everything about the drug then you can't stop taking it?

    I started it willing to risk losing any more natural growth i may have left,but realised 6 days into it that it wasn't worth it thats why i stopped taking it.

    This thread was over with and all was calm untill you decided to start shit again,truth is i couldn't care what you think,even if you are a super nerd who's been on all BB forums and experienced it all,your opinion means shit to me,move on.
    This alone explains why the mods should move in and mark this with a special red stamp marked: RETARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •