View Poll Results: Have you ever had 'ROID RAGE?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, all the time - it is a serious problem.

10 6.58%
  • Yes, but not bad at all - no fights - just emotional.

78 51.32%
  • No. Never had any rage symptoms or episodes.

55 36.18%
  • I'll explain in this thread.

9 5.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slyder is offline Junior Member

Roid rage.

I find if you have a temper to begin with, just don't be stupid.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I never had a bad temper. once in a while, when someone cuts me off in the traffic I'd say "fuck you" - not an angree "fuck you" - just something you say to the "cutter offer"

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    only on tren

realityarts is offline Member
    It looks like most people do not have a real problem with 'roid rage ... I think this is quite to the contrary of what is presented in the media (in general).

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I find that my emotions are out of control when i'm "on." I find that I am easily upset, but don't suffer from uncontrolled anger. I've never been on a cycle for more than four weeks, but by week four I find that every little thing agrivates me.

PS
    I can't belive all this talk thats been happening about Brad Pitt, and his roid rage ! LOL

Brad Pitt on roids, yeah right! Now LLCoolJ from that swat movie, I could see. He dropped like 30lbs, and put on atleast 20 in like 4 months. Pretty impressive changes, in such a short while.

Roid rage is BS, Only thing I experience is being happier not more agression

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    to think that you can jack up androgen levels to 10X normal and then not have a tendency to be more aggressive is delusional

yes it can be controlled---but yes it is real

on a heavy DBOL /TEST/DECA cycle i pissed the bed--very emotional

everyone has a limit--i just went past mine

i know people who complain about A50 the same way--very emotional

i think it is the extreme amount of estrogen left in the wake of highly aromatizing gear that results in the instability

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel more confident when I am on slightly more aggressive but I am in control

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    All bs as far as I am concerned. If you have a predisposition to being assh*&e then chances are it won't help any. I am generally impatient with idiots anytime.

shootdeep is offline Member
    it only seems to happen when i shoot 1000mgs of test per hour. than i get real pissed!!

i feel more focused and disciplined maybe since i really want to see the gains from the gear so badly. i don't feel the rage at all. maybe i feel it also when there are crappy drivers on the road, but that usually happens anyway. yeah and those bastards at the gym that throw weights and shi-t like that, that makes me get really mad and maybe some extra rage is enduced there because i'm trying very hard to work in the gym and some bullox is grunting and throwing **** and i just want to kill him.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    i think the whole idea of roid rage is bull**** personally......i havnt experienced any type of it will on and think it comes down to the person..... i do think gear makes you slightly more confident and better about yourself as you are more focused and sticter on yourself..... like realityarts i think cos the media has presented this side effect people believe it to be an extreme and very noticable thing...including some while on the gear, and therefore behave in a 'rage' fashion...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i think rage is a bit of a misnomer, test makes me get irritated more quickly, but tren made me get pissed off for no apparent reason, nothing physical, but i would go from cool to level 10 pissed in a hot minute

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I feel more confident when I am on slightly more aggressive but I am in control
    Is that hanna graaf in your avatar?

I feel alot better when im on and have total control, but if someone would push me my fuse is probly 2/3 shorter.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently taking 35mg of dianabol everyday and 500mg of cyp. everyweek and I haven't experienced any problems.
    I tend to lose my temper very easily so i was a little concerned before starting my cycle. I feel a little extra argression, I'm very conscious of this so i think twice before I lose my temper.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently taking 35mg of dianabol everyday and 500mg of cyp. everyweek and I haven't experienced any problems.
    I tend to lose my temper very easily so i was a little concerned before starting my cycle. I feel a little extra argression, I'm very conscious of this so i think twice before I lose my temper.

BIKER_GIXXER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Well I feel more agitated and I get pissed at stupid ****. I don't flip out or yell at anyone and I sure as hell don't start throwing punches. I know when it kicks in though because sitting in rush hour traffic makes me more annoyed than it should. But I know that it's just because I have about 1000% more test running through my body... hey, it's what makes us men, you add a little more than normal and you just have to realize that and keep your head in check.

Same here bro, I think 'roid rage ' is mental, for the most part.

BIKER_GIXXER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Well I feel more agitated and I get pissed at stupid ****. I don't flip out or yell at anyone and I sure as hell don't start throwing punches. I know when it kicks in though because sitting in rush hour traffic makes me more annoyed than it should. But I know that it's just because I have about 1000% more test running through my body... hey, it's what makes us men, you add a little more than normal and you just have to realize that and keep your head in check.

Same here bro, I think 'roid rage ' is mental, for the most part.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    right on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Roid Rage is an after school special.

If you can't control peaks in agression, then emotion control and maturity need to be developed before experimenting with hormones.

Everyone needs to let off some steam from time to time, but the way you do defines yourself.
    A man with real character will never let another person down because of anger or his own misfortune.

If an aggresion problem exists, then it needs to be addressed in a serious manner to help aleviate the anger, or at least channel it into another output.

Bigkel1 is offline New Member
    god forbid that someone is just being and asshole and you get mad. It gets labled as roid rage when its really just someone pissing you off. Personally I find wannabee toughguy drunks far more of a problem then people with "roid rage"

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I feel that my temper is a little shorter, but nothing that others would notice. Also, when cycling you feel obliged(sp?) to not get mad at anyhting or else it is labeled as "roid rage "

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I only roid raged once. I got into a fight cause this guy was beating the **** out of his chick. I told him to relax and he got pissed and hit me. That opened the flood gates and I f**cking flipped on his ass and beat the piss out of him.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its a myth, maybe steroids make you more irritable to things your already irritable to but i dont belive there is such a thing as 'roid rage '. I find i have a better outlook on life and im more outgoing a positive while on cycle.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're an Asshole, you're and Asshole! Regardless if you juice or not!

MJ

while on my first cycle i broke alot of ****.

i got into a couple fights- i have an arabian background, and i also have alot of friends who call me by the name of "arab" or other names, some people i didnt know tried calling me "stupid arab" just messing around and i kinda just exploded from there.honestly i sometimes couldnt control my aggresion while on it.most of the time it was good, the only bad part is, you have to replace most of the **** you broke when you were goin crazy(my windshield, cd player, etc)

those are memorys im gonna never forget though.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    i think this is a stupid thread, and i think roid rage is a bunch of BS. i'm in the army, i deal with more BS everyday than i would say the average joe, and currently on a cycle, and it has no effect on my temper, and i'm a pretty short tempered person. blaming your innability to control yourself on roids is a cheap, fake copout, and it's those people that give steroid users a bad name.....thanks alot you idiots.

Jackman is offline Banned
    I think fina definitly made me flip out! it ****ed with your head alot!

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    I gotta say I am normally a pretty laid back person but I did flip out one time. I football tackled a refrigerator. But other than that one time I have never had a problem.

Roid Rage is a myth, simply put. It is just a scheme used to make AS even easier for the government to ban them.

Whatcha gonna do...

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    to think that you can jack up androgen levels to 10X normal and then not have a tendency to be more aggressive is delusional

yes it can be controlled---but yes it is real
    I fully agree, what you do with your agression is one thing; but when I hear evryone say "no, not me, I'm actually more calm", I think that is a little ridiculous. Androgens promote secondary male sex characteristics, one of them is agression, no if's and's or but's about it. Now I've never pulled an after school special type situation, nor have I terrorized my friends, or loved one's, but I can feel myself at times being more edgey.

Symian is offline Member
    I'm usually the nice guy out of the bunch, but on AS I do turn into a DICK! I never notice it, but my friends tell me that I am. But never the cliche' roid rage where I go off on cops or beat someone to death .

Sym

i dont get roid rage , and ill ****ing kill anyone who says i do. j/k, roid rage is just another scare tactic used to scare people away from doing roids. if you cant control you anger then you dont need to juice anyways.

steel_rail is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I have had roid rage for the first time. Running 500mg of Sustanon 250 with 100mg of Fina ED.

I got aggrivated real easy, felt like punching stuff, couldn't sleep, Basically it was so bad if the wind blew on me I got aggrivated and irritated. Never experienced this in the 3 years I have been taking gear.

I figure the Fina made me this way, Fina by British Dragon.
    Cycle 10 weeks, week 4.5 when it started.

I have taken a lot of different types of gear and cycles, nothing had me feeling so insane like Fina. I had the Superman mentality with the mind of Scareface or Brolly from DBZ.
    Last edited by steel_rail; 02-19-2004 at 09:59 PM. Reason: add information

ball182167 is offline New Member
    It puts me in a better mood, bc i am eating a lot and looking forward to working out!

However, it pisses me off a lot more while i am driving, and having the average joe bug me at the gym about how many sets i have left! But i control myself on the outside, just sometimes think bad thoughts!

ball182167 is offline New Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by steel_rail
    Yes, I have had roid rage for the first time. Running 500mg of Sustanon 250 with 100mg of Fina ED.

I got aggrivated real easy, felt like punching stuff, couldn't sleep, Basically it was so bad if the wind blew on me I got aggrivated and irritated. Never experienced this in the 3 years I have been taking gear.

I figure the Fina made me this way, Fina by British Dragon.
    Cycle 10 weeks, week 4.5 when it started.

I have taken a lot of different types of gear and cycles, nothing had me feeling so insane like Fina. I had the Superman mentality with the mind of Scareface or Brolly from DBZ.
    I am almost through 2 weeks of FINA by BD as well! i guess i'll have to wait and see!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Roid Rage is only common to people predisosed to anger problems and/or mental illness
    OK I guess I'm the only one with major rage with high cycle w/Tren . or mabey just a litlle mental illness

RAGE WHAT FREAKING RAGE

QUOTE HULK MAD!!

that's funny..... lmao

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    I get pissed about stupid ****....basically dumb **** people should know better than doing, but i never flip out I can catch myself and sorta keep my cool by reminding myself i a probably getting mad over something really stupid

Morpheous is offline Junior Member
    This is my fourth cycle right now, and all I have experienced frustration every now and then. Iver all I will better on AS, my overall attitude is more up beat.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well I'm on 100mg of Prop/day now and I'm about as raging as Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music. Looks like it really affects people differently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information