musclebones is offline New Member

paranoia and anxiety on cycle .. serious .. help

I am a lil bit paranoid when I am off cycle. I told my self I would never smoke weed again because I got incredibly paranoid when I smoked it. Call it anxiety .. I dunno what it is. My question is.. now that i'm deep into my cyp/deca /winny cycle (low doses.. 250mg/wk cyp.. 200 deca/wk.. 75 winny/ed) What can I do about this

Kava Kava ? Inositol ? Flaxseed Oil ? Is this anxiety or is paranoia something else ?

Could someone please set me up with some doses of something to try and relieve myself. .. Anxiety is also a MAJOR problem .. I get pissed off real easily...

and my final and prolly most important question ..

HOW LONG AFTER CYCLE before I am somewhat normal ? I don't need this shit hanging over my head ..
    thanks

mb

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    sounds like the problem is a little deeper than your cycle bro.

your dosages are real low, so it is probably just a mental thing as far as the roids causing this type of problem. but its still a problem non the less.

forget the herbal cures, they dont work. maybe see your doc about some type of antidepressant(prozac, zoloft, paxil, etc...) they really do help.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Your probably allergic to reefer, happens to one of my good friends, he wont stop smoking though lol. Ive heard some good shit about inositol, so that may be worth looking in to. Other than that id go with what kev said, go talk to a doc, tell him you having anxiety probs, hell give you the good stuff

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Anxiety

Bro, I can understand how you feel. The one side effect I've been having on my current cycle is hypertension, which is basically anxiety. When I feel this I pop a xanax and its gone. Be careful with xanax though, it can become addicting fast. Good luck

soul shaker Guest
    not a flame but popping xanax is the stupidest thing you could be told. depending on your age, sometimes psychological disorders show up in the mid twenties and up. there are many reasons, but get it checked out by a doctor. it may even be something that doesn't need medication to be alleviated.
    ss

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I think you have to learn to chillout a bit more dont rely on meds it is more trouble than its worth. I practise buddhism it relaxes me..JMO

musclebones is offline New Member
    good replys thanks i'm gonna try inositol for now then when my health ins is fixed i will go to doc and get some med..

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bro, you need to relax. seriuosly, take a deep breath. if you have health insurance, you may want to go talk to someone about this trouble your having. insurance usally picks up the tab, and just talking to someone sometimes helps.

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    I SPANK IT ABOUT 5 TIMES A DAY THAT WORKS.

Nate_Dog is offline Member

[QUOTE]I SPANK IT ABOUT 5 TIMES A DAY THAT WORKS. [/QUOTE]

Now thats THERAPY. I agree with old sniper here......lol

Actually if weed fucks you up, DONT SMOKE IT. makes sence to me. Weed is bad shit. My best bro from school went wako from too much weed. He is now a stranger to me, him old friends and his folks.

Steer clear of it.

Citizen Ex is offline New Member
    smokin weed is a hell of a lot better 4 ya then getting drunk.

Thread Information