i have been doing t-400(denkal) for 10 weeks at 600mgs per week. at first i thought i got beat because it took a while to get going. but i have to say i am a big fan of this product. my gains have been so slow, and so steady that they just creeped up on me. this is no bullshit, i have zero breakouts, and little to no bloat at all. i was running it with 400mg norma hella deca , which in my opinion is the best deca i have ever used.(it's all i use for the past three years) and the past 3 weeks i started 40mg ed of anavar . i try to do cardio three times per week, and my diet is pretty clean. i know i should definately be eating more, and i am working on that everyday. this may be the best cycle i have ever done. the t-400 shots hurt so fuckin bad, that sometimes i have to sleep with a heating pad on just to get to sleep. but i really feel this stuff is high quality. i've done alot of test over the years, but i am really impressed with this shit.i know some guys will disagree, and that is every mans right, but i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good test cycle.the dosing is also pretty damn good. and i just switched from british dragon anavar to denkal anavar and the differece is noticable. british dragon var sucks. i also started quality vet EQ. after 10 weeks of deca, and i am hoping it is as good as everyone says it is. in short...t-400 has a new fan.