Bigun is offline Senior Member

New super steroid

This new super drug and the interest it is causing on the forum is tickling me. Those who are not being tested by the IOC will get far batter and safer gains from taking the mainstream gear as opposed to THG and cheque drops etc.

The side effects associated with taking the fast acting drugs that athletes take or even the untraceable (at present) are much greater (in theory) than test, deca , etc. Cheque drops have many more sides associated with it than the more traditional steroids . The sides effects of gene doping will not be known for some time.

I understand that many out there want to be at the cutting edge in terms of advancing their physiques, but those of you who are lucky enough to be able to take deca, enanthate , sust etc are going to be making better gains than those using the largely yet unproven substances.

These points are not meant to offend anybody, but only meant to point out that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence!

Bigun

firebird is offline New Member
    bigun
    firebird is the name wanted to ask can i contact you for on hands info about a pct you stated a pct recovery from william llewlellyn
    just wanted to know if this is possible cause my head hurts from all the info givin from the author and all the threads

[QUOTE=firebird]bigun
    firebird is the name wanted to ask can i contact you for on hands info about a pct you stated a pct recovery from william llewlellyn
    just wanted to know if this is possible cause my head hurts from all the info givin from the author and all the threads...if not thanks anyway

[QUOTE=firebird]bigun
    just wanted to know if this is possible cause my head hurts from all the info givin from the author and all the threads if not thanks anyway

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    firebird wtf ru doing, this threads from 10-24-2003

100m champ is offline Member
    lol ya it is from 2003.. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO SO FAR TO BRING THIS BACK UP. THG HAS ALREADY BEEN FOUND.. THE WORLD FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS LONG TIME AGO.. BUT I BET THERE STILL MORE OF IT, THOSE STILL MORE OF THAT STUFF OUT THERE, IT JUST NEVER CAME UP, NOBODY GOT COUGHT FOR, AND NO SCIENCTIST THAT MAKES IT HAS CAME FORWARD, TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

JuicyAcker is offline New Member
    Leave it to use meatheads to bring up post from 2003 and not realize how long ago it was. lol

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    firebird, roidattack is the name. go to the pct forum and stop posting the same stuff over and over.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    LOL quite a shock when I saw this old post again!!

mrfog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    firebird, roidattack is the name. go to the pct forum and stop posting the same stuff over and over.
    Roidattack, mrfog's the name, funny as **** lol

Thread Information