Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    your post makes no sense dflood.

You speak as if your under the impression that im using clomid as my anti-e throughout the cycle???

Im uisng letrozole throughout the cycle, clomid for PCT. In PCT i WANT to undergo epiphyseal fusion, because the cycles over and I want to stop growing taller. So using Clomid and HCG and whatever else in PCT is fine, I dont care if it fuses the epiphyseal growth plates.

Id never use trenbolone on my first cycle, nor do I want to run a DHT derivivate for such a period of time such as winstrol ( have male pattern baldness), not to mention winny kills your joints and thats not soething I want either. Anavar will be more epxensive than HGH to run for the entire god damn cycle, so thats out of the question, im not made of money, I cant run 3, 5,000 dollar costing compounds.

octagon is offline New Member
    i think i finally understand why you are so set on a mega-cycle: pct itself may contribute to closing your growth plates. dflood raises some points i was thinking about myself...non aromatizing compounds. sphinx, how much difference is there between using a non aromatizing compound and running test with heavy doses of letrazole?
    Last edited by octagon; 11-09-2003 at 04:35 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by byu
    After reading this....Foxy
    You are 18?
    You are going to be your own lab rat?

I have plenty of respect for your research, I think you might be one of the more "book-smart" people on this forum in theory. I think you regurgitate much of the information you read. But "book-smarts" and real world application rarely correlate when dealing with micro/molecular/bio-chem. Wouldn't there be chemical "cure" for shorter statured people? Surely you realize that you aren't the only one, nor the smartest, nor the last, to be researching height? (I think you are smart enough to figure that out.)

I have a friend, 30yrs old PhD at USC, graduated second in his class, studying the same nerve synopsis which he (and many others) believe controls certain biological features. He has been studying this same synopsis for almost 2 years now, everyday...for at least 10 hours a day. He has come to many conclusions, many dead-ends and killed many rats, rabbits, and a few monkeys. Alas nothing conclusive on Parkinson's.

It might be a good idea to apply this "cycle" to a rat first, rather than be your own? Your health is one of the most important things...without it you'd be miserable. You are attempting to synthetically alter virtually all pituatary/thyroid/liver functions and interfere with many other organs. One couldn't honestly believe at 18 they had the knowledge, capability, background, and experiance to sucessfully pull this off.

For 18, I'll give it to you, you're very intelligent. But you sound quite arrogent about that intelligence.
    "this is where my research truly shines through." - Don't pat yourself on the back, let others do that. If your research really does shine through, it will be recognized. I hope for your health's-sake it does and it can be practically applied.
    Darn, that kind of answer almost merits a custom title!

Foxy Sphinx is a kid who has MAJOR issues, several that are VERY unhealthy -

BUT in so far as his AS/GH/IGF1 use goes, all of us here make our own choices and live with the consequences - AR rightly heavily discourages AS use untill at least 22 or so due to the overwhelming base of empiracle evidence that the sides are greater than the benefits - also, few teens know what they are doing to make an informed choice -

foxy has done his research and though I question whether he will actually do this and certainly question his motives for doing so (which relates to issues mentioned earlier) - he has sufficent information in hand to make his own choice and live with it. He is bright and has obviously spent a lot of time on this and so we can respect that and can discuss the merits of his arguments, in theory (since its occurrence is a ? IMO) - tho I suspect he is here less to discover/debate than to impress - while attempting to overlook his young, full of himself, insecure attitude.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

BUT in so far as his AS/GH/IGF1 use goes, all of us here make our own choices and live with the consequences - AR rightly heavily discourages AS use untill at least 22 or so due to the overwhelming base of empiracle evidence that the sides are greater than the benefits - also, few teens know what they are doing to make an informed choice -

foxy has done his research and though I question whether he will actually do this and certainly question his motives for doing so (which relates to issues mentioned earlier) - he has sufficent information in hand to make his own choice and live with it. He is bright and has obviously spent a lot of time on this and so we can respect that and can discuss the merits of his arguments, in theory (since its occurrence is a ? IMO) - tho I suspect he is here less to discover/debate than to impress - while attempting to overlook his young, full of himself, insecure attitude.

AMEN!

Cycleon, the reasons for this cycle go far deeper than you could ever imagine. But I will not discuss that aspect of it as that would be unprofessional.

Gyno wont be an issue im sure of it, letrozole works wonders, ive never heard of a bro getting estrogen related gyno while running letro... ever.

As for this empericle evidence of teen jucing sides being more damaging, ive never seen it. Alls ive heard is people say so, no one has ever (that ive seen) posted 1 SINGLE peice of evidence that backs it up. This is omitting foolish kids horror stories (i.e. mikeygas).

If im gonna run var, I wanna run 1g a day. thatd be some sweet shit, I wonder if anyones ever hit a g a day of var, that'd burn one large whole in your pocket. The only var id ever touch is BTG, which isnt common here in Canada. Not to mention its expensive shit, no matter what way you look at it.

Im getting my enanthate for $5_ CAN 250mg/ml/10ml. The EQ is not much more expensive. Cheap stuff. I can get cheap tren too, but... as I said, im not gonna walk on that path.

Does anyone actually think 250mg/wk enanthate paired with 2.5mg/ed of Letrozole is going to have any significant aromatisation? I dont see it... but then again, I dont have any figures handy that can give a definitive answer.

Hell I might drop the enanthate altogether and just run EQ. I dont know, its too hard to god damn decide. I need some sort of definitive answer here, I need to see the bloodwork of somones estrogen levels on letrozole + testosterone , and clean. Thats really the only way I can draw a confident conclusion here.

Perhaps I will go about that expierment myself, and have my bloodwork recorded pre-cycle, and then with letrozole, and then with letro + test for 4 weeks, and then compare the values, and make a decision from there. Thatd be a good way to go about it... but thats highly unlikely to occur. Perhaps if somone on cycle could get these figures for me right now, that'd be terrific

This dilema gives me a headache, and is prolly causing a spike in my cortisol levels as I type this.

I want EQ in the cycle, I want the insatiable hunger, I want to be eating 7,000 calories a day.

As for hairloss on enanthate , not likely.

Ive just found my source for Dutasteride

MOVE OVER FINASTERIDE YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

Cycleon. I agree, with everything you just said. His motives have been evident since the beggining. Frankly I'm sick of hearing about it, but I thought I would try to envoke some feeling in Foxy that he might not know everything, and there is a good chance that his whole cycle is not going to pay the dividends he hopes for. I hope he isn't further pushed into what is an already evident depression.
    Foxy..when do you start this cycle? I'm anxious to hear the results, especially given the human application. Have you thoughts about good old fashioned hard work and good diet to get some of those problems in check just a bit? If you have obesity problems AS and your cycle is a temporary fix if you don't diet and exercise properly. If you are already more than 50lbs overweight...I'd be willing to bet that your diet isn't very good, nor is your exercise routine. From your posts, I'm starting to think that you aren't really going to be doing this cycle. You are just lonely and want to impress someone. I'm impressed....but please take pictures and start the cycle already.

Cycleon...as for that custom title...you could just make it Antagonist or Devil's Advocate.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    A gram of anavar a day? Come on guy, that's ridiculous and you know that as well as anyone else.

I've read that you won't do any tren in your first cycle, but you don't seem to have any reservations about masteron , do you?

I think Cycleon summed up the rest of my feeling about Sphinx and his proposed cycle.

-moto

cant you just feel the love???

LMAO

the cycles going down, wether you beleive it or not. Its not going down tommorow, its not going down next month either. gear down big rigs, as it should seem obvious, the research portion is yet to be completed.

If you were 15, then you would still have time to research. By the time you are ready, you will passed the window of opportunity you are shooting for to make this a success, am I right? I think I remember you saying something about using letrozole to keep your growth plates from fusing, I assume you are wanting to eliminate estrogen in your body for this. That would cause a great hormone imbalance. Some estrogen is required for somewhat of a balance here.

-moto

Grant is offline Member
    you got sucked back in

lol...I know. I'm just gonna let it go...

-moto

Grant is offline Member
    it just soooooo tempting..lol

Ambulance is offline Member
    Foxy, your an ass LOL but I enjoy reading your theories. Consider me an ass as well for calling you one... now were equal

EDITED

"Foxy Sphinx is a kid who has MAJOR issues, several that are VERY unhealthy - "

[about teens on juice] "due to the overwhelming base of empiracle evidence that the sides are greater than the benefits - also, few teens know what they are doing to make an informed choice -"

if there is one thing that i learned bouncing at some some wild nightclubs, it's that teenagers can't handle their drugs! i wholeheartedly agree that there is a LOT of empirical evidence that teenagers have major problems with AS. however, no one has posted a study showing exceptional sides in teenagers (except of course the closing of epiphyseal plates) in the NUMEROUS studies involving young people. perhaps the side effect teenagers are most susceptible to is IGNORANCE!if we ran the moronic cycles some of these kids did, we would have problems too! teenage ignorance may be what is responsible for the xtra empirical evidence of teenage sides.

does the sphinx have serious isssues? with that i wholeheartedly agree. but this is common with geniuses.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    As for this empericle evidence of teen jucing sides being more damaging, ive never seen it. Alls ive heard is people say so, no one has ever (that ive seen) posted 1 SINGLE peice of evidence that backs it up. This is omitting foolish kids horror stories (i.e. mikeygas).
    Please note the post earlier - and if you will read posts, you will find far too many like it - I can tell you because I have been on these boards for 4-5 years and have seen LOTS of them and not all were stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I need advice... I have suppressed my natural test already so I'm kinda screwed from that stand point so I need to stimulate it... and I need the help to do it right... I am nearly 20 if that makes a difference but still... I would rather that we all just talk on an equal level

As to 250mgs of test, I am sure that that will not aromatize - especially in the presence of femara. And as to anavar , as I am sure your extensive research would have already told you that effectiveness of supraphysiological amounts of androgens fits a logarithmic curve, especially past a certain amount and receptors become saturated during the administration period. A number have used 150mgs ED (including myself) with great results but in comparison to 50mgs ED I highly doubt that significant marginal benefits incur after perhaps 200mgs - and that is for large people, which I am guessing that you are not and so your limits would be reached much faster.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by octagon
    does the sphinx have serious isssues? with that i wholeheartedly agree. but this is common with geniuses.
    anyone else think octagon=sphinx?

All i have to say is that your jaw and forehead are going to get huge. You're going to be one asthetically ugly mofo when you get done. And if you think you're the only one that's done this, a friend of mine, a very promising athlete in his pre-adolescent days was predicted to be only 5'5. His parents gave him GH treatments under an endocrinologist and family friend. He did end up growing to be 6'1. He's also very ugly.. huge forehead, huge jaw, very long arms and legs compared to his torso. If that's the kind of risks you'd like to take, i say go for it. He's also going to the olympic trials soon for 100 and 200 M breastroke, so i'd say it worked out for him. But.. you are older. He started at 12.. and you're 18. I'd be surprised if you got any height at all, given that your EGP's are probably already closed, with the exception of jaw and skull...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I agree with CA. A friend of mine knew a guy who got on GH treatment when he was young too and his arms now are like 5 inches shorter than they are suppose to be. Looked real wierd he said. As far as cycleon said, that was a great response to a proposed 1 g a day of anavar . It is simple ecomonics when it comes to diminishing returns and fallicy of consumption. At 5'8 and 165 lbs I would also think that somewhere in the range cycleon spoke of that your body would not use the excessive amount of anavar. So, sphinx, you say this is not going down in the near future. I would also assume that if you waited too much longer the window of opportunity for your height would be gone. How much longer?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I agree with CA. A friend of mine knew a guy who got on GH treatment when he was young too and his arms now are like 5 inches shorter than they are suppose to be. Looked real wierd he said. As far as cycleon said, that was a great response to a proposed 1 g a day of anavar. It is simple ecomonics when it comes to diminishing returns and fallicy of consumption. At 5'8 and 165 lbs I would also think that somewhere in the range cycleon spoke of that your body would not use the excessive amount of anavar. So, sphinx, you say this is not going down in the near future. I would also assume that if you waited too much longer the window of opportunity for your height would be gone. How much longer?
    i think your example is putting the chicken before the egg: the primary reason they put young people on GH is because symptoms like u described (limbs too short for the body, ie dwafism). they had him on GH BECAUSE his limbs were too small for his body. the previous example was more accurate...GH tends to affect the long bones of the limbs more, creating long limbed athletes. i assume with sphinx's modeling goals, if his head stats to become deformed, he'll simply stop using GH.

as to the octagon=spinx concept, if you read my posts you'll find that i slam him more than i praise him. i have tremendous respect for his raw intelligence and the incredible amount of hard work researching and skull-sweat he has put into this. i find his ideas fascinating...but he is still an arrogant smart ass kid most of the time.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm absolutel done with this thread. 1g of VAR? YOU'VE got to be kidding me. I've seen and read it all.......I'm now seriously wondering if this thread is even real.....It's starting to make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx

First Octagon, you mention using an Anti-E as well. Problem with this?

About 3 months ago I spoke to the lead project coordinator for growth plate research in Sweden, and asked about SERM's (Tamoxifen , Raloxifene, Clomiphene).

His response confirmed what I thought. They noted that administration of SERMs lead to epiphyseal fusion in rabbits. This doesnt translate necessarily to humans, but its a risk I wont take. The estrogen receptor thats reponsible for epiphyseal fusion is estrogen receptor-alpha. If you can find me a SERM that doesnt stimulate the estrogen receptor-alpha, then its doable, but apparently the SERMs they used all lead to the same result -- epiphyseal fusion.

what kind of dosages were they using for SERMS? were they truly enormous, or in the range (for bodyweight) than an athlete would use for pct? i know when people take megadoses of clomid to frontload, they often complain of estrogen type side effects. but would a small pct dose be significant? people often respond well to even very small (25mg) doses of clomid for pct. and according to your studies, the boosted test alone should help u grow.

Man so many accusations flying from some of you.

Im glad my ideas can fascinate you Octagon.

CA, while you make a viable point, the jaw and forehead are flat bones, hence they grow by intramemberous ossification. Forehead enlargement and jaw enlargement occur after endochondral ossification has finished. During puberty the body focuses on endochondral more so than intramemberous. However pre-puberty (more so on endochondral), and post-puberty (the body focuses on intramemberous ossification). The same goes for the rib cage, and other flat bones in the body.

I will check back later if I can find the email from Lars, I dont remmeber if he stated the dosages used.

Check your PM's octagon, I may soon have a rather definitive answer to the letro/test conversion amounts.

As for delaying the cessation of the growth plates, theres letrozole . Im waiting for some in the mail, ill be using 2.5mg/ed to slow the cessation while I acquire more knowledge. If you dont beleive this will work, goto PubMed and search for studies on it.

The side effects of prolonged use of just that, would be loss in bone mineral density (which will be minimal when GH/IGF-1 added), unbalanced lipid profiles, 50% increase in endogenous test, and the usual possible oral side effects like nausea.

longhornDr is offline Member
    One would have to be either ignorant or insane to take so many drugs and imbalance so many systems at 18.

You WILL be one fucked up individual if you go through with this.

If anything positive can be taken from this thread it is that I will never have to worry about running out of patients with people doing things like this to their bodies.

Grant is offline Member
    its a waste bro, this guy knows more than scientists according to him, oh yeah and he said he's smarter than all of us too

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Werd Grant....
    Foxy, would you be so kind as to look through your extensive file collection and find me one or two of the "studies" you've read to come up with your letrozole theory. That which will slow the cesstation without tremendously negative sides to any other organ?

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Don't give the dickheaded 'shpox' the credit....

Tools like him are a dime a dozen, read a few books, visit a few sites and bingo ur an authority.

I hear shit like this at uni every other day and without fail it comes straight from the mouths of babes.

These types all have one thing in common - the need of a forum - a yearning for a stage upon which they can reveal their magnifcence in all its glory to an admiring world...

As for being "unprofessional", just what is your 'profession'?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    with all the money ur gonna be spending on this cycle and gh u could probably get the epypheasal(sP) surgery when the take that line of dead tissue and replace it with cartilage and streching the bone with a brace to make ur bones grow. i know thats a normal proceedure and heard of it being done by regulated doctors

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I agree fully. While the PhD's are in school with their nose stuck in a book, the MD's are in the labs learning hands on. After schooling, the PhD's talk about what they learned while the MD's practice it daily. Book smart vs. Real World Smarts. Those who can do, do. Those who can't , teach.

BTW, I am not disrespecting any PhD holders out there. You are obviously intellegent people, just with out the hands on experience it takes to actually get the job done.

-moto
    What about MD PhDs?

Quote Originally Posted by blazenbell
    with all the money ur gonna be spending on this cycle and gh u could probably get the epypheasal(sP) surgery when the take that line of dead tissue and replace it with cartilage and streching the bone with a brace to make ur bones grow. i know thats a normal proceedure and heard of it being done by regulated doctors

that is the only thing i ever heard of that sounds more traumatic to the body than what sphinx is already doing. BTW - the growth hormone to raise the height of the extremely short young people IS something that is already accepted practice "by regulated doctors". BCBS insurance even covers it. sphinx is adding a lot of bells and whistles to it, but that part of his program is already accepted medical practice (for extemely short people anyway).

i know he is an arrogant SOB sometimes, but lets try to keep this thread from getting too personal. we should be able to keep from being drawn into juvenile disputes with a smartass 18 yr olds, not trying to win them.

and BTW - there is a whole world of people saying the risks WE take to achieve our goals with our bodies are insane, and what do we say to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What about MD PhDs?
    Ah es, but that should go without saying...

-moto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information