lifter290 is offline New Member

Cool New to the board...need new cycle help/suggestions please

hey guys,
    Im new to the board, but have done 2 cycles of Test E and dbol . the last cycle was 8 weeks and over the summer of 500mg test a week for 8 weeks and 30mg dbol a day for the first 4 weeks. I finished up with clomid and used nolva after stoping the dbol till the end of the cycle. I got pretty good results with the cycles both times, better the second than the first. At its peak, I was putting up 5 plates 4 times, now that im off, i can put it up once on a very good day; getting 455 3 or 4 times. Im looking for my next cycle, but i want something that i can stay on longer that will allow me to keep maximum gains and wont be too toxic to my body or have bad sides. I didnt really like having to inject, so preferably pills only. I would appreciate any advice...im 22 y/o and 245lbs if it matters.

thanks a lot,
    lifter

JUSTTRYIN is offline New Member
    No Non pill cycle that will give you the gains you want

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You just can't do an oral cycle,you need test in there.You jabbed yourself before and your gonna need to do it again.Orals are brutal on the liver.You can run test and get winny pills.Don't know if this helped but orals only is not a wise choice.just my .02

Shud is offline Associate Member
    'I didnt really like having to inject, so preferably pills only' .....cmon man....no chance.....once you have jabbed once you will do it again.....you have to if you are gonna do a cycle....

ok...so needles again then...but what cycle? im looking for low side effects, high percentage of gains kept...thanks for the help.

Body is offline Associate Member

Wow!?

22 years old
    6'6"
    245lbs
    bench 495

That's tough to believe. I'm older than you, much shorter, and almost as heavy. I've never put up 495. You've done only one cycle and you bench more than I do after many? I'm not saying that you don't, it's just **** hard to belive. If it's true, congrats. While bench is not my best lift, I still turn some heads in the gym. Anybody else pushing over 490?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    How about wk 1-10 500mg test e or cyp...week7-12 50mg winny ed,day after last winny start pct.Quality gains..but sides all depend upon the individual

Swellin Guest
    If strength is a concern, anavar seems to be a favorite to add to the test cycle.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    If strength is a concern, anavar seems to be a favorite to add to the test cycle.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking....

D

BODY, my legs are pretty small b/c i have knee problems that dont let me work them much, that plus im 7% b/f...but my max bench is 495...I have done 2 cycles, they were both the same cycle, the last time was this past summer. so anavar and test E and winny cycle? can anyone recomend a good dosage and cycle plan for these? I have never used winny or anavar before. I am a little prone to gyno, I have a very little from my previous cycles, but i got on nolva half way through them each time. I would probably do so again. Thanks for the help guys.

Swellin Guest
    Personally, I would skip the winny. You are 7% bf, and you have knee problems. Winny is known to be hell on joints.

How much test did you run on your previous two cycles?

Personally, I would skip the winny. You are 7% bf, and you have knee problems. Winny is known to be hell on joints.

How much test did you run on your previous two cycles?

500 mg test E for 8 weeks

Swellin Guest
    If you got good results from it both times, I wouldn't increase the amount. I would just run it longer.

Why not try a test/eq/var cycle? For me, I would probably try this:
    1-14 test e 500 (or 750)
    1-12 eq 400
    8-14 var 40 eod

I admit to not knowing the best way to add the var in there! This is just an idea for a base.

I'm a novice, but an information sponge. Take this over to the steroid questions section, and ask the hardcore, extremely knowledgeable folks will be able to give you a little better input.

[[[Edited to add]]]
    I don't know why I stopped the Eq at 12...I guess I was thinking about Deca . Of course they are very similar, but you would be fine running it all the way to 14...or you could even stretch this thing out to 16 weeks. Just run the test all the way to the end and run the var for 6 weeks.
    Last edited by Swellin; 11-28-2003 at 09:54 PM.

If you got good results from it both times, I wouldn't increase the amount. I would just run it longer.

1-14 test e 500 (or 750)
    1-12 eq 400
    8-14 var 40 eod

I admit to not knowing the best way to add the var in there! This is just an idea for a base.

I'm a novice, but an information sponge. Take this over to the steroid questions section, and ask the hardcore, extremely knowledgeable folks will be able to give you a little better input.

[[[Edited to add]]]
    I don't know why I stopped the Eq at 12...I guess I was thinking about Deca. Of course they are very similar, but you would be fine running it all the way to 14...or you could even stretch this thing out to 16 weeks. Just run the test all the way to the end and run the var for 6 weeks.

running 14 weeks of test E wouldnt be too bad for me? should i run 4 weeks of dbol to jump start the cycle at the start?

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    try primobolan orals--it is close to deca and so may provide some rehab for the knees

also good old fashioned Methyl Test isnt as bad for sides as dbol and is oral--those are the two bad boys that built Arnold and Lou

anavar and halo are good for strength but will need to be stacked with the primobolan

you may even cosider Metyl 1-Test

yes--oral only cycles are possible--and actually quite common

i hate the needle--each injection makes me feel like a junky--but not bad enough to stop--LOL

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    ****. 6'6", 245 and only 7%? Jeez. You got any pics bro?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    try primobolan orals--it is close to deca and so may provide some rehab for the knees
    You may want to look into the oral version of primo first. If i'm not mistaken, it suffers from the same shortcomings of Andriol in that the absorption rate and corrolarly dose simply outpaces a realistic ability of the compound to do much of anything significant without extremely careful, not to mention unnecessarily inconvenient, planning on your part. I have no real knowledge of the oral version, but do recall hearing from more than one person that it is analogous to andriol in its application shortfalls.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    ****. 6'6", 245 and only 7%? Jeez. You got any pics bro?
    I do have some pics from about a year ago that i tried to puyt up, but i cant figure out how to. So im fine with using needles again, though i dont like to. wouldnt all the orals be pretty bad on my liver and kidneys? thanks for the help again guys...sorry if im asking ignorant questions

1-14 test e 500 (or 750)
    1-12 eq 400
    8-14 var 40 eod

[[[Edited to add]]]
    I don't know why I stopped the Eq at 12...I guess I was thinking about Deca. Of course they are very similar, but you would be fine running it all the way to 14...or you could even stretch this thing out to 16 weeks. Just run the test all the way to the end and run the var for 6 weeks.

also...how does everyone think this would be a good cycle for what im looking for? how would the sides be? what price range would i be looking at?

Thread Information