Thread: Testicle advice

Solrock is offline Member

Testicle advice

I've been off-cycle for about three months now. Last cycle was the first time i ran tren , and I am quite certain that it is the culprit here.

My problem: I have followed clomid therapy to the letter, and am still taking 75mg ED. My testicles have not returned to full size and are actually somewhat pear shaped, larger at one than than the other. They use to be ovals.

I was at 215 end of cycle. I was down to 202 (204 now due to IGF-1 LR3). My energy is somewhat laging and my concentration is off. These all make me think that my testicles have not returned to normal functionand testosterone production.

I am currently pestering my sources for HCG , but for what ever reason there is a hold up. I will eventaully get it in, just not soon enough.

My question: I was planning my next cycle to start in January. Should I wait on this cycle until I feel my testes are back in order, or should I begin the cycle and just make it a point to take regular shots of 500iu HCG?

If I should wait until full testicle function returns, how long should I wait to begin the cycle?

Thanks

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

my 2 cents

if it were me i'd wait until my testicles were back to their normal size because i don't have kids yet and may want to have them in the future. i'm not kidding either. keep trying to get your hands on some hcg too.

the other option is going to http://www.neuticles.com and getting yourself some implants. hehe. j/k

lassie

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Go to the doctor and get you're blood work done to find out exactly what your levels are before going back on.

xxxl83

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    From what I understand recuperation from something like tren can take a lot longer than AS that bind less tightly. It seems to take a long time for it all to "let go" and dissipate after you've used it. It certainly has the reputation of being the most suppressive.

I'd be in no hurry to start again until you know you've fully recovered. I've seen way too many people end up with permanently suppressed test levels from AS use.

If you're charry about seeing a doctor about it you can order a testosterone test via healthcheckusa.com.

By the way, here's a thread with info on using HCG and Clomid post cycle if there are recovery problems...

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/forums/...#Message365563

Solrock is offline Member
    Thanks johnsomebody for the link to HealthCheckUSA. I appreciate it. Now... I just need to figure out the most comprehensive test...

You might want to do a test now, give yourself a couple months and then see if you've improved if you test low the first time.

Thread Information