sniper1515 is offline New Member

d-bol / sust cycle

Hi guys, I'm getting ready to start my first cycle, and I just want to make sure I've covered all the bases. First off, I'm 20 yrs old, 5'9", 180lbs. with 6 % bf. I've been stuck at this weight (if not even losing some from time to time), for about a year and a half now and I need something to get me over this plateau. I've researched AS for a year now, and I feel that I'm ready to start up. For my first cycle I've decided on an 8 wk. D-bol / Sust 250 stack. 20 mg of D-Bol e/d, with 250 mg of Sust each week. I'm not really gyno-prone, but to be safe I'm going with 20 mg of Nolva e/d. I've got Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract that I will be taking daily as well. My PCT only consists of Nolvadex right now, but I am considering picking up some Clomid. Do you think Clomid is necessary? Well, I've got all my gear sitting here in front of me, begging me to begin, so all I need is some feedback from you guys to get me started. Thanks.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope that you are not running dbol for all 8 weeks! That is bit long IMO. 20 years old..still maybe a bit young to be hitting the sauce.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Losing a bit of weight from time to time is notin bro, its probably water or simply more food den usual in your stomach. You will always be 1kg to 2kg up or down, its normal. As for your cycle, I see you dont wanna go any more den 250mg p/week, thats fine. Try split em up into 3 shots (M,W,F). Unsure how you will split 1ml into 3 shots as it is not a lot of gear, but I am sure its possible. Go 250mg p/week split into 3 shots as I said, and up your D-Bol to 30mg p/day for no longer than 4 weeks. Hope you diet is good also. 20yr old juicing? Well IMO I wouldnt but you should be right. Um um, I dunno I have no doubt forgot to mention a few things but I am sure I've mentioned the most important. Oh ye ye, research the clomid/nolvadex use coz thats sometin that is very importnat and plays a great role in your cycle. Good luck bro. Peace out

-Gear

sniper1515 is offline New Member
    I'm definitely not running d-bol for all 8 weeks. I'm stopping it after 4. It's been a long day and I forgot to write that. You think 20 is too young even though I haven't been able to gain soild weight in over a year, despite being in the gym 5-6 days a week? I've tried cutting back on the cardio, upping cal. intake, and I still can't pack on any extra pounds. It's been pretty frustrating.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper1515
    I'm definitely not running d-bol for all 8 weeks. I'm stopping it after 4. It's been a long day and I forgot to write that. You think 20 is too young even though I haven't been able to gain soild weight in over a year, despite being in the gym 5-6 days a week? I've tried cutting back on the cardio, upping cal. intake, and I still can't pack on any extra pounds. It's been pretty frustrating.
    Running 250mg sus/week is a waste...run the dbol for 4 weeks at a minimum of 35mg/ed

I was gonna say 250mg p/week is a waste and IMO is somethin I wouldnt do. But there are a lot of people that have taken 250mg p/week and got results they are happy with so I will not argue it. Preferbly I wouldnt take any kess than 500mg p/week

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I was gonna say 250mg p/week is a waste and IMO is somethin I wouldnt do. But there are a lot of people that have taken 250mg p/week and got results they are happy with so I will not argue it. Preferbly I wouldnt take any kess than 500mg p/week
    true bro...i've heard that too but don't understand how it would work...imo sus needs to be at least 750/basically amp eod to be really effective....sus not for first cyclers, and they all seem to get it

True that, good call bro. I think something like Test Enanthate is probbaly better to take for 1st timers, well thats wat i rekon anyways. I think the 1st timers take sust for their 1st cycle coz if its reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    True that, good call bro. I think something like Test Enanthate is probbaly better to take for 1st timers, well thats wat i rekon anyways. I think the 1st timers take sust for their 1st cycle coz if its reputation
    very true bro...can't go wrong with 500mg test e/week

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point Gear! My first cycle was Sus at 500 per week..yes because of its reputation! Of course hind sight being 20/20, if I could do it over again, I would hve went with a single esther test..like Enth or Cyp.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Defenately need the clomid bro...look it up 300/100/50 cycle (thats 36, 50mg tabs) If you could, at least 500mg sust a week. 250mg waste

I plan on running my first cycle in janurary, and it is almost exactly the same except i am doing 500mg sust, 25mg d-bol for 4 weeks, and i also have proviron in the mix with the dex I'd really appreciate if you'd keep me posted on how your cycle goes thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    true bro...i've heard that too but don't understand how it would work...imo sus needs to be at least 750/basically amp eod to be really effective....sus not for first cyclers, and they all seem to get it
    Yep, that's right...but like Gear said, it's a big name, EVERYBODY's heard of Sust...it's a cocktail, and if you're not exactly sure what is best, a little of this, and a little of that etc etc sounds like a winner to a newbie...did to me.
    When I was young...uh, young-ER, I first did Primoteston, but boy when I heard about Sust, I was like "4 different kinds of Test!!!"... "I'm gettin' me some of that S**T!" was the 1st thing outta my mouth!

I am assuming that you will go ahead with Sust and no other test like Test Enathate as you already have you gear. Well i suppose the only advice left I can really give you is what I said before. Have 3 shots p/week m,w,f, have some Nolva on hand, Clomid at the end, make sure you diet is good, train your ass off, thats about it. Good luck. And yeah if you decide to go ahead with Test E and not Sust you can always pass those Sust vials this way as a Chrissy pressie hehe. Jk, Good luck bro, let us know how you go

Thread Information