hardsquid is offline New Member

Sus 250 Useage And Gain Retention

I AM NEW TO USING GEAR, AND HAVE SOME SUS 250'S. I AM GOING TO BEGIN A 6 WEEK CYCLE TO GIVE ME A BOOST. I HAVE REACHED A PLATEAU ON MY NORMAL WORKOUTS AND WANT TO USE THE SUS FOR THE NEEDED KICKER. DO GAINS LAST FROM USING SUS, AND WHAT ARE SOME POINTERS TO HELP KEEP MY GAINS. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BE A CONTINUOUS USER.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Can we have more info about you

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    as pureanger said, we need some info. age, size, number of cycles, etc. however, if this is your first cycle and you use clomid and work your ass off, you should keep most if not all of your gains. you may also want to get some clen , since it works as an anticatabolic

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Squid,

I just got off a sust 500/week cycle 4 weeks ago. I am on day 7 of 100 mg clomid now.

So far i've maintained all my strength and lost 5 pounds. It was all water and fat though - so good riddance.
    I guess you can't really do much better than that for keeping gains.

I have lost some intensity in the work outs and the gains are way slower coming.

If I were you though I'd go for 8 weeks min. Ten even better. The sust only really starts getting good after week 4.

good point. when you come off, you will become very lazy and won't want to go to the gym or want to workout with any intensity. it's importnat that you go hard anyway. i recommended some clen earlier and that should help with your energy

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I finished my first cycle of Omnadren (same as Sus) six weeks ago and kept almost all of the strength but lost some size, mostly water. It was like taking 3 steps forward and 1 back. If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take clomid.

I would do 10 weeks. Make sure your diet is down pat... it is SO important. I actually lost wieght during my first few weeks because I was watching my diet so closely... go figure.

hardsquid is offline New Member

SUS 250 GAINS

WELL AS FAR AS SIZE/AGE AND OTHER STATS I AM 27YEARS OLD, ABOUT 220 AND 5'11. I HAVE NEVER CYCLED BEFORE AND PLAN ON CYCLING FOR 8 WEEKS. I HAVE READ THAT 6-8 IS THE SAFEST AND DO NOT EXCEED 10 WEEKS WITH SUS, AND BEGIN CLOMID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 8 TH WEEK. I AM NOT SURE IF SUS IS THE BEST JUICE FOR A FIRST TIMER AND WAS TOLD A A LOCAL JUICE GUY TO GO WITH PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT FOR YOUR FIRTS CYCLE, THEN GO WITH SUS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ALL?

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    good point. when you come off, you will become very lazy and won't want to go to the gym or want to workout with any intensity. it's importnat that you go hard anyway. i recommended some clen earlier and that should help with your energy
    This is not a flame but something I do that helps me. I take one week off a few weeks after finishing a cycle. I've worked through that slump before and lost, never giving my body a chance to bounce back. The clen should prevent you from losing and the clomid will help you reset. After that week you should feel pretty good. I always change my workout then too.

don't worry juiceon, no offense taken. we all speak what works for us. if we all got offended everytime someone disagreed with us, we wouldn't be helping anybody.

Squid,

I am fairly rookie to the juice myself- but I'll give you my 2 cents worth on a first cycle.

D-bol kicks ass. If you want to make some sweet gains, go for 8-10 weeks of sust 500mg/week with 20mg/day of d-bol for the first 4 weeks. This is a nice light stack. The d-bol kicks in after 4-7 days (5 for me) and gets you going until the sust really kicks in.
    (Clomid after the cycle is of course a must)

With this stack, gyno should be no problem. It wasn't for me. If you are predisposed to gyno it may be a different story though....
    Some decent water retention- but that is the nature of the beast...

As for primo, I haven't tried it. But doing just primo by itself is playing about as safe as you can with the juice. The results will not touch the d-bol/sust stack though.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just a personal opinion but,

i thin 6 weeks of sust is too little.i would do it for at least 10.give your body and your receptors time to ultimately pick it up and get soem gains out of it.i know your receptors pick it up immediately(mayeb that was a poor choice of words), but give it time in weeks to get teh most out of it.to me, it compares to you sayign i'm going to do 4 weeks of deca .just my opinion.i could be wrong.

dane26,

hmmm... I hear what you're saying about keeping up the intensity post cycle. It is tough though- mentally mostly- cuz you don't have the juices flowing like they were.

now that I'm 4 weeks post-cycle, I'm trying a different stagey though and I'm liking it so far.
    I'm doing ECA a few days a week ( haven't tried clen yet-it's on the list though...) and focusing more on the cardio and low fat dieting. As for the gym- I'm doing less lengthy and intense work outs as while on the sust- but I am working out just to maintain my strength.

Losing good fat and water so far. Good stuff- the getting ripped motivates you and helps overcome the lack of motivation due to decreased intensity & gains post cycle.

Hey listen you'll get amazing gains from your first cycle thats why you dont need to overload. i'll tell ya my first and it was awsome ... and another thing never say you'll only do it once.lol

this is a good novice cycle:

wk 1-8 400mg deca weekly
    wk 1-7 500mg sos weekly
    wk 5-10 50mg winny everyday
    wk 6&7 500ui's HCG everyday total 7000iu's
    No need to taper your either in or out.
    What you should do is check yourhalf life on the juice for clomid
    If Im right I think its 21 days w/deca/sus those are the long ones. Or you can go with 1o after the winny and do 300mg 1st day the 50/100/50.

Fast R

Thread Information