Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Reading this doesn't it make you Nervous a little.. What would you guys do if it was you getting busted ??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ok here's an update:
    My friend just got off the phone w/ the guy that got busted so here's what he said:
    He was in class and the school security guard came and pulled him out of class. So he gets out in the hallway and asks what's going on and the guard told him that there was US postal inspectors, Customs agents and local cops downstairs waiting to talk to him...He goes into the room in the security office and on the table there's 3000 d's and 2 vials of HCG . So they start asking him why he orderd this stuff asked him to sign for this (Which why would they ask him that being the **** was already out on the table?) and of course he denied it, and didn't sign but they were hammering him with all kinds of questions about who he got it from etc..
    He denied it for about 45 mins but after they kept making threats that I previously mentioned before the stupid ass admitted to it. THey then made him sign a statement and the rest is history..
    Here's the thing though that I don't understand...THey told him that he was free to leave at any time during the questioning but the idiot sat there and took all their abuse. Why in Gods earth he didn't just get up or ask for a lawyer is beyond me
    Now here's another thing...the Federal guys told him that since he coperated with them that they weren't going to charge him federally, which I don't believe.
    They said it was up to the local cops and DA if they wanna charge him with Possesion of AS. Which he said the local cops were really the one being dicks and the feds were cool.
    So that was about it. He went back to his room or whatever.
    I was under the impression that since it was originally seized by customs that the feds were the ones that would have to prosecute...not the local cops and DA.??
    So now I guess he'll have to wait to see what happens, but in the mean time....he's most likely getting tossed from school which really sucks.
    Cuz obviously the school isn't pleased with a student trying to send steriods to their dormroom.
    Either way I'll update again.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    No I meant gay in a bad way.
    haha yeah.... i was waiting for that.
    who the hell uses 'gay' in a good way. not gay bashing at all so dont think i am. its just you dont here people going 'those guys are so gay' is praise of thier best mates.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I've just read through the thread MB and you stay safe bro.

Aragorn

Stryder21 is offline New Member
    that sucks, good luck
    Last edited by Stryder21; 01-06-2004 at 07:41 PM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    This is so weird but I know I've read an almost identical story like a year ago, I could swear on AR.

The crucial thing then was that he was doing this on the SCHOOL COMPUTER! Same story! They were saying then that schools have strict policies about using their systems for illegal purposes (surprise surprise) and I don't recal if it's that they wordsearch emails or whatever but that they DO always notify the feds when anything questionable comes up.

Seems like the conclusion was the feds weren't gonna prosecute, they didn't really even want to be there but since the school called, they had to at least make a good show, don't worry about it.

Honest to god, that's got to be around here somewhere -same exact situation.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    That is so gay! (JUST KIDDING!)

Yeah john he was using a schools computer, but I really believe the reason they came was because he had so much. I don't think it was because of the school doing wordsearchs on the email, because they didn't mention anything about that. They didn't even know or mention anything about his email accounts.They (feds) were more concerned about what website he ordered from, where he found out about the website, and how he transfered the $.
    Here's another thing too: They mentioned his uncles name (which he has the same last name obviously) and said "Well your uncle had a packaged seized about 6 months ago...do you know anything about that?". And he just said no.
    So I don't know really what to think as far as where they found out etc.
    I'm just curious to see what they charge him with being that he really didn't possess anything.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I guess the moral of the story is dont talk to anyone unless your lawyered-up!

This is the lesson we all should learn from this post. The cops can lie to you about anything they want to try to scare you. Always keep your mouth shut and talk to a good lawyer.

500lbs is offline New Member
    I got court martialed by the same kinda scam and did some chicken**** jail time.

Grant is offline Member
    I feel for you buddy barraso, as for the gay debate, take the PC argument else where, what a waste of space. MBaraso keeps giving updates and you guys continue your argument. Neither of you are changing eachother's minds.

To get back on subject, a school computer is not the best route but what can he do now? Good luck to your buddy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well ya know. Maybe he did the right thing. Not saying he did but maybe they will drop it all. Maybe the feds could care less about petty siht like that. Maybe the cops dont feel like screwign with it either.
    Federal is way worse than local since federal has a lot more money to prosecute and has more resources.
    If he left, they might have arrested him and charged him right there for drug trafficing.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've been telling people to stay away from that particular source for awhile now...

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm I kinda lost track of the subject of this thread. Is it about feds and AAS or the other topic.

This thread is a mess. Lock it

Sorry to hear about your friend bro too.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Was he read his rights? As everyone has said....if you are confronted by law enforcement, the best thing to do is request a lawyer and not say a word until you have one. Does it make you look guilty??? Who cares? I'd rather look guilty and protect myself....than end up with a cell mate that wants to make me her girlfriend!!!

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/case04.htm
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

No he wasn't read his rights, he wasn't being arrested...they just wanted to question him and during the questioning he broke down and admitted to it.
    If he would have just asked for a lawyer he would have walked.
    I'll update again when he's charged.

Vascularity is offline New Member
    I hope he get the maximum punishment for his amount. F*cking amateurs that tell everything to the police, especially when the only evidence that is solid, is the words coming out from hims mouth. For everyones safety it's best hís ass is behing bars. And if he rats someone out, well then he can see jail as a health SPA considered when he comes out and the wrong people wish to "talk" to him.

octagon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...548#post735548

Above is a post I commented on in the same scenerio where law enforcement came to the door. Absolutely not do you say anything. If they approach you like that it is because they do not have the proper evidence. They are counting on you to admit through antimidation of a police presence.

They are not abided by supreme court rulings if they have not arrested you and you are not questioned with in a custodial arrest or a police controled environment.
    the top part is very sound advice. however the bottom part is not correct. the police absolutely CAN ask you questions when you're not under arrest or in "police controlled environment". have you ever had a police officer ask u if you've been drinking?

Stove is offline Associate Member
    cpt steele
    Associate Member

Im sorry about your friend mb but I would say walk away from him for now, just mho.

Report Post | IP: Logged

Excellent advice, I am glad I read this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information