A friend of mine got a visit today from the US postel inspectors, and feds.
I haven't spoke with him yet and honestly I'm kinda afraid to call him but the story that I got from a 3rd person said that they came to his dorm room telling him that he's going to be arrested for importing illegal substances so he of course denied it, but they told him he had to go down to the local police station for questioning.
Here's the thing...they didn't do a controlled delievery. But after they said that they were gonna get a search warrent for all the schools computers the stupid **** admitted to everything!
It sounds to me like they had nothing on him but now I guess the fact that he admitted to it all I'm assuming he's pretty much ****ed.
I don't know if the source sent it all in one package but I know he did order 3k worth of Tai d's and some hcg .
I'm assuming that amount of juice isn't considered "personal use" so I don't know what exactly their charging him with.
I would think they would have charged him right then and there but I don't think they did. But I guess they could file the charges later??
I'm wanting to call him but I don't know if I should.
I told the stupid ass not to order from oversea's with all this terroist **** going on but he didn't listen.
Anyone have any insite on this?
Oh yeah the pack was coming from the UK if that helps any.