Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigDan15 is offline Banned

Not really a steroid cycle...

1) Would clomid help the gains in a teenager?
    2) If i stack clomid and clenbuterol (this is a non-steroid cycle), do you think i would get any results?

Why i am kiddin' around with **** like clomid and clen without using the real thing? Answer: Cause im 15 years old, and dont want to destroy my natural test. Im a smart man, or?

Last... i have gyno, so i think clomid could stop the thing so it doesnt grow more. It is already very visible.

Whatchathink big mofo's ? Anyone here started a real cycle at my age? (i wouldnt.. :P)

BigDan

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you have gyno go to a Doc and have it looked at they can help you. You don't need anything but food at your age. Add a PBJ with a glass of milk before bed each night this'll help you gain. Eat about 5 meals during the day also.

JohnnyB

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just follow my caps
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan15
    1) Would clomid help the gains in a teenager? NO
    2) If i stack clomid and clenbuterol (this is a non-steroid cycle), do you think i would get any results? NO NOT REALLY, WHY NOT POST YOUR DIET AND TRAINING ROUTINE SO WE CAN GET A REAL LOOK INSIDE

Why i am kiddin' around with **** like clomid and clen without using the real thing? Answer: Cause im 15 years old, and dont want to destroy my natural test. Im a smart man, or? I WOULDNT CALL YOU STUPID BUT i AM BEGINNING TO WONDER WHY YOU WOULD CHOOSE CLOMID AND CLEN TO GAIN SIZE? I THINK YOU'RE WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD WITH YOUR APPROACH

Last... i have gyno, so i think clomid could stop the thing so it doesnt grow more. It is already very visible. WHY DO YOU HAVE GYNO? WHAT IS YOUR BF% I THINK YOU NEED A DOCTORS ASSISTANCE NOT CLOMID AND CLEN

Whatchathink big mofo's ? Anyone here started a real cycle at my age? (i wouldnt.. :P) NOT ME AT LEAST, DIDNT TOUCH ANYTHING UNTILL I WAS 26 OR 27 ?

BigDan
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Well, at least you are smart enough to realize that you are too young for steroids . You might help the gyno with Nolva (I don't know much about puberty related gyno), but Clomid definitely wont help. Also, I would guess that it is possible to raise your Test production by using Nolva (same theory behind PCT), but I don't know if it would do much good at your age.

You are in the midst of a period in your life when your natural Test levels will continue to climb for several more years. You really don't need to boost them any. Just learn how to lift and eat, and be disciplined in your approach. If you do this you will see great gains for many years.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    1)no, it wont help
    2)no, it wont help

now clen by itself has benefits, but for a 15 year old!!! H ell NO!!!!!!!!

EAT EAT EAT!

Cool., maybe ill try som nolva then... I eat a lot... But you guys dont understand.. Im not that skinny now, the most of the weight dont come at the thighs, arms, chest and delts where it should.. The weight is laying nicely at the stomach. Im training heavy basic with dips, squats, bench, military press, curlz and of course DEADS!. done this for a year.. gained about 35lbs in this year.. but the weight isnt coming where it should be... i have a theory that i have little test for my age group.. (you guys are gonna say that i have a lot of test flowing around, i dont think so.. if i had i would be a lot bigger and stronger.. its funny that ive trained that hard and eaten that much without gettin stronger/bigger then i am)

btw; ive trained for two years, but only serious for one (basic excersices, not only bench n curlz :P )

i bench 200lbs, deadlift 275lbs and squats 290lbs... 14'5 arms
    Last edited by BigDan15; 02-06-2004 at 02:31 PM.

If those numbers at the bottom are accurate, then you are doing pretty good. You are only 15, Don't expect to look & perform in the weight room the same as guys who are older and have been training a lot longer. Have patience, work hard, and you will get there.

your only 15!! your still making more test everyday, by the time your 18, 19 you'll have a lot more in you then you do now. If you eat alot and your just gaining fat, then maybe your eatin the wrong kind of foods. How much protein to you get a day and how many calories?

I eat around 3500 kcal a day..
    A lot of protein (2-3 litres milk daily, 300 grams gainer, 3 eggs) and it is protein in the other food i eat to

The strenght-info i gave you is accurate.. Im gainin strength, but the mass stays low... Im thinkin of bumping up my kcals, but im afraid of getting to fat, cause im already at atleast 15% BF with little muscle mass, so i look like a chicken.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you think you have low test go to a Dr and find out for sure, because right now your just guessing.

JohnnyB

That is a hell of a lot of calories for you bro. Personally, I would dump the weight gainer and concentrate on grams of protein/carbs/fat. I find that to be much simpler. I believe most weight gainers have a ton of sugar, so that is most likely where the gut is coming from. Buy protein instead. Go check out the diet forum here and do some research on your nutritional needs. Fine tune your diet. Ask Tobey (one of the Mods over there) for help if you need it. He is very knowledgeable and a great guy.

Yes, but the thing i know is that im gaining slowly and im doing most right.. Other people are wonderin' how i can train that serious and stay in a normal-person-shape.. other people at my age that doesnt train has bigger muscles than me, and im fatter too.. the only thing ive got is a little bit of strength, that no-one believes me in cause i have nearly no visible muscle.. i want to do steroids , but i think im too young, so i want to try something else to boos a little.. pro-hormones maybe???

Ok, if i cut down on the gainer, and want to eat just regular food, how am i gonna keep my calories as high? If someone have a meal plan of around 3500 kcal with a lot of milk n bread in it im very interested. Cause im not rich

no pro hormones!!! get some creatine, glutamine, protein, and a multi vitamin. these will do the trick at your age.

I use creatine, glutamine, protein and vitamins already... I also use some aminotabs.. Just say it; it isnt hope for me right? i doesnt have the right genes?

****, if my body isnt capable of building some muscle then im all lost.. this is what i live for
    Last edited by BigDan15; 02-06-2004 at 03:18 PM.

I cant tell the difference. can you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not really a steroid cycle...-before-after.jpg  

it should be jan 2003 and jan 2004... LOL

chipper22 is offline Junior Member
    i was tiny at your age and when i turned 18 i gained over 40 pounds in the wieght room. dont worry you will get where you want to be if you stay natural and just have confidence in your self

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Just stick with it and let your body do its thing. I started training at 15 too and just kept at it. Didn't really see good results until about a year. Just keep eating and training. I also want to give you props for writing such coherent posts. There are some guys here in their 20's who's posts don't even make sense. Good luck.

Its not worth to stick with training seriously as i do and not getting nowhere. A friend of mine is gaining like hell. He does eight-week cycles of dbol where he just take 15mg in the morning with the weekends off. HE says it doesnt cut his natural test cause he is taking the weekends off and he is only taking at the morning, so the dbol is out of the system when he sleeps. Whatchathink?

bigdog81 is offline Member
    be patient....that is what is gonna get u where u want to be..
    vitamins will help a lot....eating 4-5 times a day is great..
    stay on top of your workout and diet.....
    it will all fall into place for you bro

i call bull**** on the dbol .....
    dbol is filtered throught your body...ex..liver, kidneys...etc.
    a dbol only cycle is foolish....and at 15mg..i dont see any gains that would be impressive resulting from the dbol only...
    how old is he?

vitamins will help a lot....eating 4-5 times a day is great..

I EAT 6 TIMES DAILY AND I TAKE VITAMINS, PROTEINS, GLUTAMINE, CREATINE AND AMINO-TABS

it will all fall into place for you bro

LOL, THATS CRAP. SEE THE PICS. IVE BEEN 100% SERIOUS ALL THE TIME, EATIN LIKE HELL, TRAINING **** HEAVY, SLEEPING A LOT MORE THAN OTHER AT MY AGE. AND NEVER MISSED A WORKOUT. IM 35LBS HEAVIER BUT YOU CANT SEE ANY DIFFFERENCE AT ALL BESIDES IM FATTER. IT WONT FALL INTO PLACE.. i feel like im a serious weight-trainer/bodybuilder but i dont look like one..

my m8 is 16.. he gained 10 lbs of muscle on the last cycle which i think is very impressive. if i gained 10lbs of pure muscle i would be very happy.. that would never happen, cause im in this body..
    Last edited by BigDan15; 02-06-2004 at 03:49 PM.

u are jumping off w/ the wrong attitude first off.....
    u want our advice b/c why?.....b/c we know what we are talking about....
    if u dont like the advice little man then join a disney forum and chat about the lion king..the board is here to educate folks.....not give bull **** advice.
    either you take it and respect it...or u try to flame and end up losing your help from all of us.....

am i right bros ?

im not here for flaming, and u know that.. i wanted to know if anyone here could tell me whats wrong, but it seems like all i do is correct and it is the little boost i need or something.. u guys are just saying that i need to be patience.. i do not want to stick with spending all my time doing bodybuilding if im gonna look like i am now.. and if you guys just are saying that i cant touch other things then protein, creatin etc. then youre not helping me any further... cause this is a anabolic board.. and i hope you could help younger guys out too.. it isnt medical proved that its dangerous for teens doin steroids /anti-estrogens?

really...its not wrong....
    find me the article or info on that..
    if u want something bad enough..then u will learn all there is about it...
    have to read up on protein synthesis.? the effects of carbs? the difference between slow twitch and fast twitch fibers.....?

I know about protein synthesis man.. not act like im some sort of idiot... i know slow twitch and fast twitch, but everyone can gain muscle even if they dont have 100% building genes, or what?

we are not tryin to shine you away bro. U are already showing us that you are not ready for A.S. u need to know what does what in the body so that you can improve your body. are you wanting to get lean...or put on mass? are you worried about gyno? tell us what you are wanting

ur attitude sucks bro....

Im wanting to gain most weight, water,fat and muscle, not cutting. I just want to be bigger... weight is important.. But i want that SOME should be muscle.. Im not worried about gyno, ive had it for over 2 years, so it isnt that bad...

Sorry if u think my attitude sucks... its low blod sugar man.. havent eaten for a hour or something.. :P

and im sorry that i cant write very good english.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    right, look man I was one of the smallest kids in my class when I was fifteen. I weighed 135 lb at christmas break my sophmore year. I got sick of being tiny and started lifting. now 6 years later I am still learning every day. I'm now in college and one of the biggest guys in my gym. I'm not huge by any means, but I've made much progress. give it time keep at it. post your weekly workout so we can help you.

kdog: yeah, maybe you were small, but then you werent training. ive trained for two years already

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan15
    im not here for flaming, and u know that.. i wanted to know if anyone here could tell me whats wrong, but it seems like all i do is correct and it is the little boost i need or something.. u guys are just saying that i need to be patience.. i do not want to stick with spending all my time doing bodybuilding if im gonna look like i am now.. and if you guys just are saying that i cant touch other things then protein, creatin etc. then youre not helping me any further... cause this is a anabolic board.. and i hope you could help younger guys out too.. it isnt medical proved that its dangerous for teens doin steroids/anti-estrogens?
    Not medically proved? Are you kidding me? Even if you can't get big now, donig steroids at your age isn't the answer. I know what it's like not to be able to get big at your age. I had low test levels througout my whole life and I was always the smallest guys around. I always thought about doing steroids "or a boost" but being smart, never touched them till later in life (almost 20 years later). A "boost" will lead to a "bigger boost" which will then lead to even a "bigger Boost" and by the time your in your 20's your body will be MAJORALLY MESSED UP. Yeah, It sucks watching your friends get big. But you know what will suck even more? You watching your friends later on in life all messed up. Obviously this is not what you want to hear. But, we are trying to help you out..Just because it's not what you want to hear, doesn't mean we are wrong.

Be smart bro!!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-06-2004 at 04:13 PM.

im done with this thread....boy just isnt gonna listen....
    u cant expect it all tomorrow bro.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    lets see your days/sets/reps ect. maybe some changes would help

I know youre trying to help me, i really know.. But i want to get huge, not playing around with some mix between the michelin mans fat and a marathon runners muscles

yeah.. my training program..

Monday:
    Bench
    Military Presses
    Heavy Rowing
    Chins

Wednesday: LEGS/ERECTORS
    Squats
    SLDL
    Regular Deadlifts

Friday: ARMS
    Pullups
    Dips
    Barbellcurl
    Lying Tricepspresses

Sets is from 3-6 per excersice..
    Reps; i vary from 3-10 reps (most 3-6)

REMEMBER: your only 15...You can't get big over night!!!! It takes years to build a good body....Keep lifting and by the time your 20, it will be night and day!!! TRUST ME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information