I am currently on my 3rd week of a 7 week cycle of Primateston and Cypionate -my first ever cycle. Unfortunately every glute injection I've had has been EXTREMELY painful. My glutes will hurt for 4-5 days afterwards and sitting is painful, squats are unbearable. I have all my injections done by a trainer friend if mine who had done over 100 injections on himself and even more on countless others. I dont think a nerve is being hit because the pain is only comes around 8-10 hours later. No more than 2 cc are injected in each cheek. I'm taking a total of 4 cc a week. My @ss is extremely lean and I think that may be a major factor in it. On sunday I had my glutes shot with 2 cc of cypionate and my delt shot with 2 cc of primatest. The delt shot was no more painful than a flu shot but I was told you dont want to inject more than 2cc in each arm every other week. Ultimately I'm looking for alternate locations to inject that are LOW pain. I was told that a quad shot is UNBEARABLE. Any tips.

BTW-I've gained 12 pounds, put and inch and a half on my arms, lost an inch on my waist, put 2 inches on my chest, and an inch each on my quads and calves-I'M LOVING IT!!