Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well, 4th shot taken about 8 hours ago. I hit the outside of the bicep today as opposed to the inside. We'll see if that makes a difference. Hitting the gym tonight and hopefully will be benefitting from the juice!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Well, 4th shot taken about 8 hours ago. I hit the outside of the bicep today as opposed to the inside. We'll see if that makes a difference. Hitting the gym tonight and hopefully will be benefitting from the juice!
    BRO...how much SAtest are you doing in the bi's?...any pain?...i'm not getting anymore pain in the glutes, the thighs are still sore for a couple of days but nothing i can't handle.

Alright, back from the gym and feeling great. I am pretty sure that this is good prop! Here is why

1) I've got the bloat
    2) I feel like I am on top of the world. (Could just be the nice weather we are having, but I doubt it)
    3) I just deadlifted 275 3 more times (5reps) than 2 weeks ago with no straps(2 weeks ago I used straps just on the last set of 275, I got 2 reps). I still had a problem holding onto the bar and had to drop it half way down on the 5th rep, but considering last week I had to use straps, and got less reps and this week used no straps and got more reps..... that is a good sign.

I'll no more as the week goes on, but am feeling pretty good. My nuts are smaller too

Till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    BRO...how much SAtest are you doing in the bi's?...any pain?...i'm not getting anymore pain in the glutes, the thighs are still sore for a couple of days but nothing i can't handle.

1 ml each shot, EOD. My delts weren't sore nearly as long as the biceps. For me, the biceps are worse then my delts because when I stretch my arm all the way straight, thats when it is the worst. I couldn't even stretch my arm all the way yesterday..and today I had to load up on asprin just to play golf, but it feels a lot better tonight, and so far the other bicep that I hit this morning isn't that bad. Again, not as bad as I may make it sound, more of a nusance than anything.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    I am really impressed with ppl. Their service is the best i have seen on-line, and from what i hear, their products are just as good. I just hope its not one of those "too good to be true" cases, or, go forbid, another LR; because i look foward to using more of their products in the future. Great thread guys, keep the updates coming!!!

So mallet, you are sleeping ok at night, even tho your all jacked up during the day? thats strange, but i here thats how its supposed to work from the keto...sounds like great stuff i cant wait to start using mine.

Alright, just got back from the gym, ( which I now work at!) and had a great chest workout! **** is definately good! I can feel it outside of the gym also. 700 a week is probably pushing it for me, (on the high side). I am holding water, a lot in my legs. Is there any certain signs I should look for that says I need to cut my dose back?

Also, as mentioned above I now work at a gym. Its cool, I get access to every gym across the country for nothing! Not only that, I got a good deal at the other major gym corporation in the country for 19 dollars a month. SO.... I can go to any of the 2 major gyms across the country for 19 dollars a month!

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    you shouldn't be bloating much on prop> I guess you're prone to it though, add tren in there with it man, you'll love it.I always run tren and prop. together, but now I wanna add something else....Goodluck, and be quiet about your gear since you work there and all.....DO NOT tell anyone, my best friend got popped b/c he opened his mouth and the boss called the police......Sounds Great, I will give them a try when I get back from skiing..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    you shouldn't be bloating much on prop> I guess you're prone to it though, add tren in there with it man, you'll love it.I always run tren and prop. together, but now I wanna add something else....Goodluck, and be quiet about your gear since you work there and all.....DO NOT tell anyone, my best friend got popped b/c he opened his mouth and the boss called the police......Sounds Great, I will give them a try when I get back from skiing..

I am not taking any tren at all. There is test prop 100 mg and another kind of short ester test in there as well. It lasts a little longer than prop. I think that is where the bloat is coming from. I ran tren last cycle and loved it, just couldn't afford it this time. I don't tell anyone, not one sould, that I do gear, gym or not. I have not told one single person a side from the people on here. Have fun skiing!

Does anyone want pics of my ppl satest?

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    yes post a pictures please

I've ordered their LATest and SATest with a little liquaarim in the mix for protection.
    gonna go for
    500mg test e
    125 test prop
    .50 mg liquaarim

Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    I am really impressed with ppl. Their service is the best i have seen on-line, and from what i hear, their products are just as good. I just hope its not one of those "too good to be true" cases, or, go forbid, another LR; because i look foward to using more of their products in the future. Great thread guys, keep the updates coming!!!

So mallet, you are sleeping ok at night, even tho your all jacked up during the day? thats strange, but i here thats how its supposed to work from the keto...sounds like great stuff i cant wait to start using mine.
    Ya...I feel the heart pounding a bit, but i fall asleep within minutes...good sleep to with the exception of waking up soaked periodically.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i have heard about the sweats definately not looking foward to that, but we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by ultranyteg
    yes post a pictures please

I've ordered their LATest and SATest with a little liquaarim in the mix for protection.
    gonna go for
    500mg test e
    125 test prop
    .50 mg liquaarim

Here they are... I also have tabla tam which is not pictured, I forgot to save it before I deleted the pics from the cam. It looks just like the tabla clo bottle though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alright... PPL from start to finish-gear-reduced1.jpg   Alright... PPL from start to finish-gear-reduced.jpg   Alright... PPL from start to finish-gearreduced2.jpg  
    Last edited by Vibrantred94gt; 03-11-2004 at 12:14 AM.

Also, weight is up from 165-170 to 175-180. So basically about 10 pounds. 5th shot was this morning and I can barely tell I took it. My right bicep is very red around the area where I shot 2 days ago, but it is barely sore now. I think I am gonna try the triceps next time around. Hit the gym tonight, and back was sore, so leg workout suffered as usuall! It sucks, because I have a hard time working out if I am not maxing out. High reps to not even close to failure suck and are worthless. Oh well though, thats life I guess.

10lbs good stuff!...that's why I don't shoot prop in the arms.

Alright. Tonight in the gym I was getting insane pumps. I would spend a good 20-25 seconds trying to get a rep up on db shoulder press and finally get it up! I hit 65 pound dumb bells for 5 reps on the 5th set. I don't think I ever have reped 65 pounds. So, *hit is working great. Also, my boys have shrunk to the max! Anohter good sign.

One thing I have noticed is a red patch of skin around the inject site on the second day after the shot. I didn't get this on my last cycle, is this normal?

I'm not getting any redness from my satest shots...but we probably tolerate AAS differently, I don't think you've got anything to worry about if it goes away!
    I have to give a thumbs up here also for the PPL...I didn't train fo 6 months, and this is my fourth week back And I'm already throughing up the 110lbs dummies for 6 reps on the shoulder press, I'm not trying to make a comparison with you bro I just remember 4 weeks ago when the 60's felt heavy!!! Got the plate and a quarter up for 4 reps on standing bar curls yesterday too...so all in all were getting closer to where I left off 6 months ago.

I'm not getting any redness from my satest shots...but we probably tolerate AAS differently, I don't think you've got anything to worry about if it goes away!
    I have to give a thumbs up here also for the PPL...I didn't train fo 6 months, and this is my fourth week back And I'm already throughing up the 110lbs dummies for 6 reps on the shoulder press, I'm not trying to make a comparison with you bro I just remember 4 weeks ago when the 60's felt heavy!!! Got the plate and a quarter up for 4 reps on standing bar curls yesterday too...so all in all were getting closer to where I left off 6 months ago.

Good work bro. ****, 110 db for shoulder press is a nice thing. Is that you in your avatar?

Good work bro. ****, 110 db for shoulder press is a nice thing. Is that you in your avatar?
    ...maybe some day!!!

man PPL has the crappiest bottles or "vials" if you will
    my t3 bottle is the worst piece of **** i've seen

it just makes them look fake sometimes

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I thought the t3 came in a dropper bottle? last one I got was anyway - didnt know they were selling vials of it -

sorry i meant a dropper bottle, the t3 is still in a dropper

and its unaccurate! the .8 ml looks like 1 ml

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    oh kewl - you got one of those droppers with the measure on it - I got one most recently that is glass and no measurements - its 1ml per full dropper but its not as easy to tell like the one you have

Ya but they do look kinda shabby don't they...I got a bot of the test for a friend and when I handed it to him i knew what his reaction was going to be but he trusts me! ...Plus my package had a broken bot of SAtest in it so it leaked all over the other stuff, and when I washed it of half the label and writing came off to...I was a little dissapointed about their lousy packaging, but they are making good on the broken bot!... So SH!T happens I guess.

Alright, more progress to report! Just got home from the gym and ez bar culred 105 pounds 7 reps after 2 sets of 10 reps at 90 pounds. I usually max out out 90 pounds (2-5 reps). Also, skull crushers were up 10 pounds as well. I am visibly bigger and I have only had 6 shots! Hell ya!

Also took my bodyfat today with one of those hand held units. Don't those read high? I took mine 3 times and the average was 9.4%. I am happy with that also! I love prop so far.... way better than test e at this point. I already know my next cycle... test prop and tren .

Oh ya, and the bottles this **** came in are kinda getto. I figured it was all part of the disguise

ALright guys, my lats are growing like weeds! Doing heavy deads for starters, I got 2 reps out 10 pounds away from 3 plates each side of the bar monday night. That was of course after a pyrimid up. I am also focusing on widening them, which is noticeable as well. A mixture of heavy and little lower weight lat pull downs and pull ups. Although, I am up a solid 15 pounds so pullups have suffered a tad from that.

I have pretty much cut out cardio, because I have a good reason. One thing I have noticed is that my veins are popping like crazy!!! Does prop make you vascular?

ALright guys, my lats are growing like weeds! Doing heavy deads for starters, I got 2 reps out 10 pounds away from 3 plates each side of the bar monday night. That was of course after a pyrimid up. I am also focusing on widening them, which is noticeable as well. A mixture of heavy and little lower weight lat pull downs and pull ups. Although, I am up a solid 15 pounds so pullups have suffered a tad from that.

I have pretty much cut out cardio, because I have a good reason. One thing I have noticed is that my veins are popping like crazy!!! Does prop make you vascular?
    Ya I've been getting more vasular since i stopped the drols...i'm just doing test and nolva now...i'm also on the off time of my t3/clen stack...lost 8lbs in those 7 days.

Glad to see your up 15lbs and your lifts are going up as well...I LOV PROP

Good work Mallet!

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to highjack your thread, but Mallet are u using the tablatam nolva? If so r they working well. I should have mine in any day now.
    BTW Vibranted awesome results bro.

Quote Originally Posted by swoleup
    Not trying to highjack your thread, but Mallet are u using the tablatam nolva? If so r they working well. I should have mine in any day now.
    BTW Vibranted awesome results bro.
    No I'm not taking the PPL nolva's...let me know how they workout for ya!..can't imagine they'll be any less effective than their other products.

Alright! I am pissed tonight. My arm is in pain, bad. I've got to find another place to shoot. Will the chest hurt as bad with prop as the arms do?

ALso, leg day for me is F*cked! My lower back CANNOT handle the weight of squats. I have been skipping leg day every other week just because I am so frustrated with my lower back situation. I am the type who likes to exert himself to the max in the gym and I can't do that with squats at all. Even with leg press my back bugs me if I come even close to maxing out w/ heavy weight. I love squats so much! And I am so frustrated that I can't do them!

So, will high reps lighter weights add any size at all? I was up to 10 plates on the leg press last year, but like I said above, I have been slacking on the legs so I am down to 3 plates, I could go 4 but my back starts to bug me!

Help me please with suggestions.

Why don't you trying injecting pecs?

THought about that. Can I use an insulin pin to inject pecs?

THought about that. Can I use an insulin pin to inject pecs?
    Why not go thighs, delts, glutes?

I've had low back problems before so i lightened up and kept the reps to 15, 12, 10, 10...How about throughing in some lunges into the mix?

I hate the thighs, and I could go glutes, however I am almost out of 1.5" and money is tight!

Hahaha, ya what is light for you? I can feel my lower back just standing there with 225 on my back.

I thought about lunges, do they build mass?

I hate the thighs, and I could go glutes, however I am almost out of 1.5" and money is tight!

Hahaha, ya what is light for you? I can feel my lower back just standing there with 225 on my back.

I thought about lunges, do they build mass?
    I luv lunges...but they are more for inner thigh, hams, and glutes...Have you tried takijng some anti-inflamatories before going to the gym, that sometimes helps.

Obviously your wearing a belt...so your gonna have to lighten up on the lbs!

you can use the slin for pecs, if you dont mind the time it takes to inject.
    since its right in front of you, shouldn't be hard to hold it for less then a min.

I luv lunges...but they are more for inner thigh, hams, and glutes...Have you tried takijng some anti-inflamatories before going to the gym, that sometimes helps.

Obviously your wearing a belt...so your gonna have to lighten up on the lbs!

Haha, actually, the last couple of times I havn't used the belt. I decided it hurt my when I was deadlifting so I quit using it on squats as well. Maybe I will try the belt next time.

I just feel that if I can walk out of the gym without looking funny, then I didn't work my legs hard enough!

Haha, actually, the last couple of times I havn't used the belt. I decided it hurt my when I was deadlifting so I quit using it on squats as well. Maybe I will try the belt next time.

I just feel that if I can walk out of the gym without looking funny, then I didn't work my legs hard enough!
    Ya I never use belts for deadlifts either...gets it the way!...but always when I get to 4 plates and up on the squat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information