Tedmax195 is offline Member

What should i do

I would like to do a cycle, now the catch is i'm scared of needles now i know what your all going to say get over yourself and take the plunge, well i don't want to. i'm 28 5'10 190lbs my bf is under 10% but i'm carrying a little fat around my belly its still a little stubborn but i used to be 230 and i'm still working on it. i'm eating 6 meals a day about 350-400 grams of protein a day 20 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week workouts 3-4 times a week about 40 minutes a piece, lots of sleep. i watch what i eat, drink about 5 liters of water a day. i know needles are the way to go but not for me. i want to gain some strength and size and preferably stay lean in the process. what kind of orals should i look into? i've been working out for 10 years all natural and i;ve never done AS. i don't want to by huge just a little bigger than what i am now. thanks for the input.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i can think of 2 routes here: neither of which i can recommend with full confidence.

anavar
    fina-transdermally

you wont get what you want until you decide to bump up against the needle bro. its not hard, or painful, and its easier on your body than a bunch of orals will ever be.

peace bb79

okay what if i went the needle route what would be the best combination of AS and whats the frequency of times taken ,how long should i take them and so on.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, 1st off welcome to the board. It will really help you if you do a little research. It's all available on this site. On the main page, on the left under Steroid Resources. Click drug profiles, newbie stacks, etc. You wouldn't believe how much you could learn under Educational threads.

By the way, it's hard to bulk up and cut(stay lean) at the same time. But a good 1st cycle might be:

Sustanon 250 500 mg weekly,weeks 1-10
    deca 400mg weekly, weeks1-10
    d-bol 30mg daily week 1-4
    clomid 3 weeks after last injection
    nolvadex on hand in case of gyno
    possibly armidex if you can afford

BTW, I feared the needle too, It's absolutely no big deal, I now look forward to injection days. Also oral steroids are VERY hard on your liver.

Hope this helps

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    do the cylce bigreb said, except use test enanthate not sust.

potent is offline Junior Member
    get over yourself and take the plunge

"i know needles are the way to go" you said it!!!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Why is everyone so against sust? Enanthate and Cyp is good test ill agree but sust is one of the best test out there "But thats just my opinion".

nautica is offline Associate Member
    If you are not comfortable with AAS then you do not need orals. Injectables are safer. But I would never try to convince someone to take AAS unless they are completely comfortable with it and have taken the time to educate themselves.

For now, I would try Yohimburn. It should help some. Also, a sauna can help tighten up loose skin.

Good luck
    Nautica

Sorry for gettin off the subject earlier bro. I dont think you are truly ready to start AS just yet. Give it sometime and do some research and understand the benifit of injectibles vs. orals. I was the same way bro used to hate needles with a passion but now they are my best friends hehe. Good Luck.

Needleman is offline Banned

Re: What should i do

Originally posted by Tedmax195
    I would like to do a cycle, now the catch is i'm scared of needles now i know what your all going to say get over yourself and take the plunge, well i don't want to. i'm 28 5'10 190lbs my bf is under 10% but i'm carrying a little fat around my belly its still a little stubborn but i used to be 230 and i'm still working on it. i'm eating 6 meals a day about 350-400 grams of protein a day 20 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week workouts 3-4 times a week about 40 minutes a piece, lots of sleep. i watch what i eat, drink about 5 liters of water a day. i know needles are the way to go but not for me. i want to gain some strength and size and preferably stay lean in the process. what kind of orals should i look into? i've been working out for 10 years all natural and i;ve never done AS. i don't want to by huge just a little bigger than what i am now. thanks for the input.

I got one thing to say ANADROL 50 ~~~~!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I got one thing to say ANADROL 50 ~~~~!
    Wow that's 2 idiots in one day telling 1st timers to take ANADROL .
    Sorry Needledick....but you shouldn't even be on this board after the comment you made about calling the law on one of the Vets on this board.....

M

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    russian bear... u said sust is one of the best tests out there... test is test is test... sust has too many esters which make it too hard to get a steady flow.. which means less gains.... im not doubting sust works.. just better to do test e or cyp.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

Sorry Needledick....but you shouldn't even be on this board after the comment you made about calling the law on one of the Vets on this board.....

M

Needledick

I would split the 500mg of sust into two inject/week for better flow. I agree test is test but in my experience sust worked great hits all four receptors with great strength and solid mass gains. I retain alot of water from t-200 but with sust its not as bad for some reason.

Thanks for all the advice guys i will start my little research project and find some things out, by the way my brother just did his first cycle and said needles are the way to go to and he can help me decide too, again thanks alot guys!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by MBaraso

M
    So TRU, so TRU! LOL

Thread Information