juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

HGH at room temperature for 6 months? any good?

Ok i have about 300iu of hgh thats been sitting in room temperature for about 6 months? Is it totally worthless? Or can i still use it, will it just be less powerful?

XEME is offline New Member
    I have the same experience. Mine is Jintropin. I phone them and get answer from their QA, Jintropin is still good if in room tempreture (<=77F) for around 6months(mine is near 6.5 months).And my results show it is good! Jin 's stablity is absolutely good!

You'd better contact the manufacturer of your hGH.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Mix it up and see if it all disolves into a clear liquid. then just cross your fingers too since you will need lots of luck. Let's face it you aren't going to toss 300IU of GH so let us know if it turned out ok

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by XEME
    I have the same experience. Mine is Jintropin. I phone them and get answer from their QA, Jintropin is still good if in room tempreture (<=77F) for around 6months(mine is near 6.5 months).And my results show it is good! Jin 's stablity is absolutely good!

You'd better contact the manufacturer of your hGH.
    Bro I've always heard up to a month for jintropin and some bro's will say 3 weeks or less. I believe they told you that but hmmmm

XEME is offline New Member
    They sent me the stability datas. No problem for 6 months.
    But that does not mean you just leave it in room temperature for that long time. In case, you do not store it properly , no need to throw your jintropin away. We'd better do as what they recommend on packing insert, keep it 2-8.

Thread Information