largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

Test, deca, androl

Hey just need your guys ideas. this is my 3rd cycle with 2 small oral cycles in the past as well. heres what im runnin just been away from the game for a while i kno this sounds like a alot for dosages i just need help on what i should run through the cycle and at what times an dosages. and then maybe what for pct. i kno i kno there is a PCT section but this kinda pertains to all around cycle advice. so here we go.

runnin:

TEST E 1000mg ew (week 1-12)
    DECA 600md ew (week 1-10
    androl 75-100 ed (week 1-?5or 6 maybe?)

now imma run some HCG in there should i start that at a certain week and end with the end of pct or what?
    and PCT i got HCG, nolva, clomid, and l-dex all on hand
    sorry i been off the forum for about a year and lost some of my knowledge
    also im NOT prone to gyno, ive ran high test before and have not taken any percationaries with SERMS or AIs while on cycle. i do keep them incase but i have had gyno surgery and since then i have not had a problem with ERSA's pertaining to gyno. never had acne either really.

25yrs
    190 5ft 8"
    11% roughly
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 08-13-2009 at 10:26 AM.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Hey just need your guys ideas. this is my 3rd cycle with 2 small oral cycles in the past as well. heres what im runnin just been away from the game for a while i kno this sounds like a alot for dosages i just need help on what i should run through the cycle and at what times an dosages. and then maybe what for pct. i kno i kno there is a PCT section but this kinda pertains to all around cycle advice. so here we go.

runnin:

TEST E 1000mg ew (week 1-12)
    DECA 600md ew (week 1-10
    androl 75-100 ed (week 1-?5or 6 maybe?)

now imma run some HCG in there should i start that at a certain week and end with the end of pct or what?
    and PCT i got HCG, nolva, clomid, and l-dex all on hand
    sorry i been off the forum for about a year and lost some of my knowledge
    also im NOT prone to gyno, ive ran high test before and have not taken any percationaries with SERMS or AIs while on cycle. i do keep them incase but i have had gyno surgery and since then i have not had a problem with ERSA's pertaining to gyno. never had acne either really.

25yrs
    190 5ft 8"
    11% roughly
    you dont need your test that high if i was you i would run the test e 1-12 at 600mg a week and deca 1-10 at 500mg a week

i dont react well to anything under 600, 750-1000 is where i make deacant gains.. but ya i may drop the deca to 500 or so..at min i wanna be 750 on the test.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    this is essentially the exact cycle i'm running only 15 weeks instead of 12 same doses only i'm going to start drol at 100 and bump to 125 if the sides aren't bad...and 5 weeks max on that, no 6

as far as your questions i don't know....i'm not coming off afterwards so the pct concerns aren't in my plan

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    WAYYYYY too much test in that proposed cycle.

i'd agree for your current size maybe knock the test down to 800? i personally like 1000 though, i've run it before.

rule to keep in mind that i was told : always keep ur test at least 200mg higher than ur deca ....

gotcha ill run 800 thanks guys.... ive ran 750 before and it was quite well... and for the too much test for my size one could argue that as well. ive seen people over that in a day.. but again im not on their side. nor would i agree with that. so ya.. ill drop too 800 and run the deca at 600..and the drol at 100 for 5 weeks max. now all i gotta figure out is the HCG situation

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    gotcha ill run 800 thanks guys.... ive ran 750 before and it was quite well... and for the too much test for my size one could argue that as well. ive seen people over that in a day.. but again im not on their side. nor would i agree with that. so ya.. ill drop too 800 and run the deca at 600..and the drol at 100 for 5 weeks max. now all i gotta figure out is the HCG situation
    yea need to get someone in here that knows their HCG protocols....

and if you have any issues that are deca related just bump the test up...everyone here seems to be super conservative about dosages...i'm not

same here i relaized that but i think its cause they dont want newbs droppin a gram of test a week on their first cycle. 90% of people on here are first timers lookin for answers and they see a post like mine and they are like wow imma just do that. so maybe i shouldnt of posted that. my bad. im on your side with that one ya imma prolly a lil small to be doin 1000 but unfurtunalty i dont react well to the normal. thanks man!

well i don't believe in censoring myself due to others stupidity lol. I think this is gonna be my 6th cycle so I've worked my way up...cutting i never run more than 700 a week either...just for bulking.

lol, okay u make a good point!!!

Thread Information